Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott county central @ Perry County Central 1-10-15
Thoughts and Predictions on Championship Game. :Cheerlead
Knott by 12 if the game is called even
Knott by 6+
Knott co by around 15-18
I cant help myself I believe Knott county central win this one.

Knott county central 78
Perry County Central 68
:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Tip-off time?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

BrokenArrow Wrote:Knott by 12 if the game is called even
Hard for officials to call a good game in that environment. Even on obvious calls against pcc the fans and coaches go ape s... And that puts a lot of pressure on the refs. Hope it is a clean game.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Tip-off time?

I think they are saying 8:30 pm. The girls championship game will be played before the boys.
Knott Central has set A high standard. I watched them on tv this week; wouldn't it be awesome to beat them.
Perry by three in a stunner.Knott will get in early foul trouble and Beverly will have a big big game.If you know Brex,he lives for games like this.If they start blowing the whistle every time Perry gets near Justice,it could be a different outcome.Justice is heck of a player but I hope this isn't a free throw contest game from the tip off.
Perry will bring out the peach baskets and keep this a slow grinder. Perry has no answer for hall. Pats win 52 43 concessions run out in the 4th fans rush the hospitality room
I don't care if Lebron James suits up for the Pats tonight...
I'll NEVER pick them over the Commodores Smile

Perry by 2 after Justice gets hot and closes up the gap in garbage time!
If hall plays a whole game like he plays the 2nd half the Pats win by 10+. Best inside/outside combination in eky when hall stays aggressive.

Knott Central 69
Perry Central 64
Hope they are bringing in extra stock in the concessions, be a big crowd tonight
Braxton & Cam combine for 60!!!
Should be like Daniel Day & Cam in 2012
The worst officiating of the tournament. They have waved off two 3 point plays for perry on two of the worst charging calls in history. Knott always gets the calls and it's sad
Hahahaha
Great game KCC.
hitter Wrote:The worst officiating of the tournament. They have waved off two 3 point plays for perry on two of the worst charging calls in history. Knott always gets the calls and it's sad

I know man, sucks..
Mr. Justice becomes an official member of the Knott County team. Which opens the door
for Mr. Hall's MVP night. Which encourages Combs to shoulder more responsibility.
Inspires Caudill to rebound and defend in a Cornett like fashion. Suddenly; Cornett,
Christian, Combs and Caudill all look like moving parts in the machine. Team rebounding-
excellent. Team defense-excellent. Team offense--begins to evolve to a higher plane.
PCC is forced to press and chase the ball. Knott spreads. The spaced floor allows
Justice to glide to the hoop numerous times, exhibiting how Knott will close games.
Late in the 4th, Justice feeds Hall and bursts to the hole; Hall feeds the sprinting Justice;
Justice completes the classic give and go. Later, Hall and Justice are smiling, pattin' at
each other and feeling good. This is the sort of behavior that spontaneously occurs
when guys begin to feel teamwork, that the team is becoming something bigger than the
sum of its parts. Knott continues to improve. PCC, tonight, bows to experience and
rebounding. Teams that don't rebound with Knott have to turn them over. PCC did
neither. PCC has some nice looking individuals. Their ceiling is high. Time is running
out for them to jell. Hopefully, PCC will become a huge regional roadblock for Knott
to hurdle on their way to winning state. Your stature is measured by the stature of
your enemies.