Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 66 Hazard 65
Final
.... Hazard WANTED to schedule them.
Cordia was in control of the game pretty much from start to finish. They had a 14 point lead late in the 4th and bad free throw shooting nearly cost them the game. They also made some freshmen mistakes down the stretch. They will learn and get better. Hunter hardy had 37 points was hot from 3 if he shoots like that all year hazard will be in most games. Cordia's chapman had 25' lulu chisom had 21 oumar keta had 9 points and 22 rebounds 5 block shots and I don't know how many altered shots and 2 missed dunks off a put back that would have been nasty.
I didn't think either team looked that good and why does cordia just dress 7 players do they have some not playing right now
Ballers Wrote:.... Hazard WANTED to schedule them.

Yeah and...

We got a lot out of it... We're a young team looking to get better... We'll be alright...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know how i can tell the ex-players/coaches and former-player/coaches on this site from the never-was people... Don't get too high on a win or too low on a loss... and for sure on a regular season game...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember taking your lumps from the older guys on the playground?
Then working on your weak points until, finally, you were competitive?
And then maybe getting picked to play by the older boys. Even if it
was the last pick? You got better because you wanted it, earned it
and came to love it. You played to satisfy your own desire to grow. Not
somebody else's.

Coach Holland is leading by example. Coach Noble said let 'em play.
If you want to get better, play the best. All this whining about Cordia
is fear, plain and simple. Take your lumps, get better. See how far
you can grow. So what if you couldn't get as good as the other guy?
You can be counted on to compete. I'll take you in my fox hole.

Man up 14th. Play these guys. Lace 'em up and play ball. Let's try to win a state tournament.
Just as well let em play. Can't win a region game anyway
I think we will win a few region games.The days are coming when KCC will go back to the norm.They have talent coming up but nothing like they have had the past few years and I'm not knocking Knott at all.Not saying that,but to say Hazard won't win any regional games is plain silly.Tell you what,I hope you schedule Cordia 2 yrs from now and let's see how that plays out for you.Cordia will be out of suspension then or should be.I'm a Bulldog fan but Cordia got shafted a little by their own AD in my opinion.How can two schools have the same AD and one can get transfers and the other can't.We had two or three transfers and couldn't get them eligible.You don't see me whining about it. We take what we got and go play.Good luck to Knott but don't be bashing other schools when several years ago,you couldn't win a district title! Something to think about Bradley!
And by the way,i'm no huge fan of transfers,never have been.I like for the boys that come through the Hazard school system to get their opportunities.Cordia got way too many tranfers to suit me but guess what,we still played them.
I was at the game. Hazard will be just fine. It will be a slow start but the team plays hard and will get better. Hazard was also missing Cade Fletcher in this game and a few of the coaches I have talked to seem to think Fletcher will make a big toughness difference.

For everyone that left Hunter Hardy off your top 10 player rankings, let me be the first to tell you that you were wrong. 37 points and 9 rebounds.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:I think we will win a few region games.The days are coming when KCC will go back to the norm.They have talent coming up but nothing like they have had the past few years and I'm not knocking Knott at all.Not saying that,but to say Hazard won't win any regional games is plain silly.Tell you what,I hope you schedule Cordia 2 yrs from now and let's see how that plays out for you.Cordia will be out of suspension then or should be.I'm a Bulldog fan but Cordia got shafted a little by their own AD in my opinion.How can two schools have the same AD and one can get transfers and the other can't.We had two or three transfers and couldn't get them eligible.You don't see me whining about it. We take what we got and go play.Good luck to Knott but don't be bashing other schools when several years ago,you couldn't win a district title! Something to think about Bradley!

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/f2exj.jpg]

More mash taters please!
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:I think we will win a few region games.The days are coming when KCC will go back to the norm.They have talent coming up but nothing like they have had the past few years and I'm not knocking Knott at all.Not saying that,but to say Hazard won't win any regional games is plain silly.Tell you what,I hope you schedule Cordia 2 yrs from now and let's see how that plays out for you.Cordia will be out of suspension then or should be.I'm a Bulldog fan but Cordia got shafted a little by their own AD in my opinion.How can two schools have the same AD and one can get transfers and the other can't.We had two or three transfers and couldn't get them eligible.You don't see me whining about it. We take what we got and go play.Good luck to Knott but don't be bashing other schools when several years ago,you couldn't win a district title! Something to think about Bradley!

Hey Old Man Logan, when Knott County or any other school for that matter gets caught for the following then I am sure that school will be punished also.

Will you please read this? And please tell me just one of these violations that any other school has done? And by the way cordia is still doing most of this!!!

Falsifying records, or maintaining inaccurate records with regards to living arrangements of transferring student-athletes;

Allowing a staff member to lease housing to the family of a student-athlete without ever receiving payment;

Impermissible contact with multiple student-athletes with the intent to sway them to enroll at Cordia for the purpose of competing in athletics;

Providing free transportation to relocate a student from an out-of-state school;

Providing plane tickets on two separate occasions to a student-athlete so he could travel out-of-state;

Facilitating housing for a student-athlete at no cost to him or his family;

Providing money and clothes to student-athletes;

Conducting tryouts for non-enrolled students;

Paying the entire cost of education for two students on an F-1 exchange VISA to attend Cordia;

Providing housing to numerous students that participated on the boys’ basketball team, as well as housing for their families;

Allowing ineligible players to practice and compete in contests before they were cleared to participate;

Requiring players to attend practice prior to the official start date for preseason practice (October 15), and disciplining students who missed these practice sessions;

Holding “open gym” practices that were limited to the boys’ basketball team and thus mandatory, following the elimination from the postseason; and

Failing to properly monitor the coaching requirements for individuals coaching in the boys’ basketball program, including the obligation to complete the legislatively mandated Sports Safety Course. These violations included a 30-day period during the 2013-14 season when no member of the coaching staff met the requirements of Bylaw 25.
- See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...UNUJ1.dpuf
ekff Wrote:I know how i can tell the ex-players/coaches and former-player/coaches on this site from the never-was people... Don't get too high on a win or too low on a loss... and for sure on a regular season game...

I'm a never-was...
but I can tell you this was good for both teams.

Cordia beat Hazard every time they played last year... until it mattered!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Hey Old Man Logan, when Knott County or any other school for that matter gets caught for the following then I am sure that school will be punished also.

Will you please read this? And please tell me just one of these violations that any other school has done? And by the way cordia is still doing most of this!!!

Falsifying records, or maintaining inaccurate records with regards to living arrangements of transferring student-athletes;

Allowing a staff member to lease housing to the family of a student-athlete without ever receiving payment;

Impermissible contact with multiple student-athletes with the intent to sway them to enroll at Cordia for the purpose of competing in athletics;

Providing free transportation to relocate a student from an out-of-state school;

Providing plane tickets on two separate occasions to a student-athlete so he could travel out-of-state;

Paying the entire cost of education for two students on an F-1 exchange VISA to attend Cordia;

Providing housing to numerous students that participated on the boys’ basketball team, as well as housing for their families;

Allowing ineligible players to practice and compete in contests before they were cleared to participate;

Requiring players to attend practice prior to the official start date for preseason practice (October 15), and disciplining students who missed these practice sessions;

Holding “open gym” practices that were limited to the boys’ basketball team and thus mandatory, following the elimination from the postseason; and

Failing to properly monitor the coaching requirements for individuals coaching in the boys’ basketball program, including the obligation to complete the legislatively mandated Sports Safety Course. These violations included a 30-day period during the 2013-14 season when no member of the coaching staff met the requirements of Bylaw 25.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/f2k9i.jpg]

More mash taters please!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Hey Old Man Logan, when Knott County or any other school for that matter gets caught for the following then I am sure that school will be punished also.

Remember, KF35

Seven of those were dropped at the last hearing :eyeroll:

Not that it puts them on par with anyone else.
Read my lips or my words,I don't care about Cordia.Not getting in a word match over Cordia.There are countless threads about Cordia this and Cordia that.All I'm saying is Knott and other schools somehow get transfers and nothing is said.Now I agree Cordia deserves punishment but to ban them for life is ludricrous.Kentucky got in trouble if I recall and some serious allegations at that.We got punished by the NCAA and look where we are now.Either you are ex Cordia personnel or the biggest hater of Cordia I have ever seen.Why,I have no idea.They received their punishment and that's that.Fans like you want to burn the school down and shut it down.Why,again,I have no idea.Hatred is spewng from you all the time against Cordia.I support Hazard and have never showed that much animosity toward a rival.GET OVER IT.geez[Image: http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/...5d725c.jpg]
By the way,if they are still doing this,then they need to be punished!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/f2k9i.jpg]

More mash taters please!
This says it all for me.:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:Read my lips or my words,I don't care about Cordia.Not getting in a word match over Cordia.There are countless threads about Cordia this and Cordia that.All I'm saying is Knott and other schools somehow get transfers and nothing is said.Now I agree Cordia deserves punishment but to ban them for life is ludricrous.Kentucky got in trouble if I recall and some serious allegations at that.We got punished by the NCAA and look where we are now.Either you are ex Cordia personnel or the biggest hater of Cordia I have ever seen.Why,I have no idea.They received their punishment and that's that.Fans like you want to burn the school down and shut it down.Why,again,I have no idea.Hatred is spewng from you all the time against Cordia.I support Hazard and have never showed that much animosity toward a rival.GET OVER IT.geez[Image: http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/...5d725c.jpg]

Too lazy to read and tell me 1 violation any other school has committed!!! That you can prove!!!
The KHSAA did not PROVE anything. It was a process that Cordia had to follow. Cordia's lawyers disproved the majority of the allegations. It was a done deal from the get go. I sat there for two days, testified, and listened to things I knew were not true. Chris Hudson swore by affidavit that he was given and took money, clothes etc. Did he not know that he was incriminating himself with the NCAA if The persons he accused had chosen to report what he swore to the KHSAA? For these people who say "well Cordia recruited too much" recruiting is recruiting period just like sinning is sinning. To quote one of my favorite Bible verses : Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....Haters gonna hate, gonna hate, hate, hate, hate
Have you noticed in the 14th it is always the other guys that are cheating.
Very very close game Hazard will be okay tho few adjustments to be made
RoyHobbs Wrote:The KHSAA did not PROVE anything. It was a process that Cordia had to follow. Cordia's lawyers disproved the majority of the allegations. It was a done deal from the get go. I sat there for two days, testified, and listened to things I knew were not true. Chris Hudson swore by affidavit that he was given and took money, clothes etc. Did he not know that he was incriminating himself with the NCAA if The persons he accused had chosen to report what he swore to the KHSAA? For these people who say "well Cordia recruited too much" recruiting is recruiting period just like sinning is sinning. To quote one of my favorite Bible verses : Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....Haters gonna hate, gonna hate, hate, hate, hate

They're on probation aren't they? Now shut up and go knock the cover off a baseball!!!
:hilarious:That's what happens every time them show folks go poon tanging around with them hollywood fags. Nobody I mean nobody makes Buford T Justice look like a possums pecker.:hilarious:
Kentucky fan 35. How do you know I even like baseball. The natural was a book and a movie. Maybe I just like to read and admire Robert Redford. Obviously I ' m a Cordia fan and it 'd take a mighty big feller to shut me up. I just get on here sometimes to see what all the basketball brains have to say. Don't know what in the world some of you would have to bash if Cordia was't around. Yeah, I would think the world knows we're on probation but we're still playing a little ball and having a little fun...probably more than some of you are. Buford t my friend call me and let me know about your last post???
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:They're on probation aren't they? Now shut up and go knock the cover off a baseball!!!

insideinfo Wrote:Have you noticed in the 14th it is always the other guys that are cheating.

You may want to watch who you tell to shut up. Because there may be a helluva a lot more people that wish you would keep your mouth shut kentuckyfan35.
RoyHobbs Wrote:Kentucky fan 35. How do you know I even like baseball. The natural was a book and a movie. Maybe I just like to read and admire Robert Redford. Obviously I ' m a Cordia fan and it 'd take a mighty big feller to shut me up. I just get on here sometimes to see what all the basketball brains have to say. Don't know what in the world some of you would have to bash if Cordia was't around. Yeah, I would think the world knows we're on probation but we're still playing a little ball and having a little fun...probably more than some of you are. Buford t my friend call me and let me know about your last post???

I was attempting to make a joke with you RH, I guess I should have used one of these :biglmao:
Easy Wind Wrote:You may want to watch who you tell to shut up. Because there may be a helluva a lot more people that wish you would keep your mouth shut kentuckyfan35.

Yeah it's hard to argue with the facts Easy Wind!!!