Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graves County vs. Pulaski County 5A State Championship
killbilly usmc Wrote:How does it feel pb&j that the weak jelly roll made it to the finals.:biglmao:

what? the state is full of jelly rolls Confusedtare:
Slotback22 Wrote:Man are you in for a surprise if you think Pulaski has trouble stopping the run. :hilarious:

Go Maroons:Cheerlead
You can count on Graves getting at least 100 yards rushing. They have only been held under 100 yards rushing 1 time this year. The team that did that plays on Saturday morning. Crider averages about 200 yards per game alone.
mysonis55 Wrote:You can count on Graves getting at least 100 yards rushing. They have only been held under 100 yards rushing 1 time this year. The team that did that plays on Saturday morning. Crider averages about 200 yards per game alone.

Pulaski Co. has a very good Def. Don't bet the farm on that 100 yd. thing.:dontthink:dontthink Pulaski win by 2 td's.:yum:
Pulaski defense gave up 23 to BG.
Graves defense gave up 00 to BG.
I am certain that GCHS will have more than 100 yards rushing. I guarantee it.
mysonis55 Wrote:I am certain that GCHS will have more than 100 yards rushing. I guarantee it.

You just answer your on question Mysonis55. Get back over on 1A thread.:biglmao:
Pulaski wins this one going away:

PC - 41

GC - 14
Pc 35 gc 21
Aren't you a fan of a 1a team there 64? Why are you in this thread?
mysonis55 Wrote:You can count on Graves getting at least 100 yards rushing. They have only been held under 100 yards rushing 1 time this year. The team that did that plays on Saturday morning. Crider averages about 200 yards per game alone.

Why is Cody Crider playing on defense?
Go Maroons from Letcher County! Finish the ride!
It's been a long time coming for the Maroon faithful. Excited to see some support from our mountain teams. I expect Riley and company to roll on a turf field, looking fast and blowing things wide open. Awwwwww PC.
I thought Pulaski was a year away last year and here they are back in the Title game. I don't know much about Graves, but I do know with Hall back Pulaski is pretty darn good. I'm taking Pulaski by 2 TD's.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Pulaski defense gave up 23 to BG.
Graves defense gave up 00 to BG.
Pulaski had several defensive starters out aginst bowling green and gave up 181 yards rushing. In the loss to SW they gave up 135 rushing and by the way with hall back they beat Sw at their place for the region championship. The back for Graves is really good so we will see.
to start the year I would have thought that Belfry stood the best chance to bring home the hardware but after the way things have played out Pulaski is the Mountain's favorite son ...
Maroons by 2 tds
Pulaski 34
Graves 21

Go Maroons!
If it takes 35 carries to get 100 yards I will take that all day if I am Pulaski. In the loss to Southwestern they got most of their yardage on one drive. Sw finished that game with only 165 yds total offense.In the BG game multiple key starters were out for PC. Stats sometimes are deceiving.
Haven't seen much of Pulaski County, but I know GC can surprise you... just look and Bowling Green. I expect Crider to have around 100 yards rushing then Reed to have an average day... I don't know if that will be enough to bring back a title. They will have to win the turnover battle and have a few balls bounce their way.

Pulaski 21
Graves 14
How healthy are both teams coming into this game?
MAYFIELD TO BE FULL OF GOLD COME SAT NIGHT!!!! GRAVES IN A CLOSE ONE ..

Graves 27
Pulaski 24
ontopofthewest Wrote:MAYFIELD TO BE FULL OF GOLD COME SAT NIGHT!!!! GRAVES IN A CLOSE ONE ..

Graves 27
Pulaski 24

:popcorn::flush::ChairHit:
Maroon Junction Boy Wrote:It's been a long time coming for the Maroon faithful. Excited to see some support from our mountain teams. I expect Riley and company to roll on a turf field, looking fast and blowing things wide open. Awwwwww PC.
Awwwwwwww:gtfo:
Objective Wrote:to start the year I would have thought that Belfry stood the best chance to bring home the hardware but after the way things have played out Pulaski is the Mountain's favorite son ...
Maroons by 2 tds

Belfry cant even win a county championship. Now:gtfo:
Objective Wrote:to start the year I would have thought that Belfry stood the best chance to bring home the hardware but after the way things have played out Pulaski is the Mountain's favorite son ...
Maroons by 2 tds

pjdoug Wrote:Why is Cody Crider playing on defense?

It's really none of your business, so :gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:Why is Cody Crider playing on defense?

Umm..cause he is good...he is fast strong and bbig..plus he is a athlete all over not just runnin.. graves is not loaded with skill like most 5a-6a teams..they still have key players going both ways..
When you see Friday's game, you will know why he is on defense. He hits like a cardinal most of the time.
How many Mayfield players should be attending GC?
Is it a problem there like it is here or do the Mayfield kids live in Mayfield
Afew prob live in the county..it wasnt untill recently that u could go to the other school without payin tuition. But I would say 98% of student body live and go to city and 98% live and go to county..
It's a combination. We have some at Mayfield that live in the county. They have some in Graves that live in Mayfield. The starting qb for Graves was a Mayfield boy last year. Last year they had the 2 Tyler boys, but they came back. They had our jv qb last year. He left mayfield for graves and came back.