Fulton
Fulton Co
Caverna
Bethlehem

Close against
PT
Russellville

That looks like a brutal schedule.:hilarious::dudecomeon:
strawberryshakeman Wrote:That looks like a brutal schedule.:hilarious::dudecomeon:

:thatsfunn. I thought Willliamsburg didn't have much of a chance until I looked at that cupcake schedule again.
actually after looking at this again I cant believe a Mayfield fan would down Williamsburg because of their schedule all year.
jetpilot Wrote:^You called me out 64....this one will come back to haunt you. Burg isn't very good and isn't in the same league as Mayfield...and I don't like Mayfield...

I called you out sh@t. I think everybody was pretty nice to you on BGR....Difference between me and you if pikeville had beaten Williamsburg. I would be picking pikeville and saying the west is weak. And mayfield wasn't in the same league as the east......Some posters has come on other threads an said you was a nice guy give him a break. And I did because you was from eastern Kentucky. Now you can join my :moon: club.

My top 2 :moon: Club member

1. Jetpilot 3 stars :moon::moon::moon:
2. Mysonis55 2 stars :moon::moon:

:betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote:I called you out sh@t. I think everybody was pretty nice to you on BGR....Difference between me and you if pikeville had beaten Williamsburg. I would be picking pikeville and saying the west is weak. And mayfield wasn't in the same league as the east......Some posters has come on other threads an said you was a nice guy give him a break. And I did because you was from eastern Kentucky. Now you can join my :moon: club.

I want Williamsburg to win, just don't see it. Would gladly eat a plate of crow on this one! Cool that I passed 55 though!!!:Cheerlead

:biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:I called you out sh@t. I think everybody was pretty nice to you on BGR....Difference between me and you if pikeville had beaten Williamsburg. I would be picking pikeville and saying the west is weak. And mayfield wasn't in the same league as the east......Some posters has come on other threads an said you was a nice guy give him a break. And I did because you was from eastern Kentucky. Now you can join my :moon: club.

:biglmao:
jetpilot Wrote:^You called me out 64....this one will come back to haunt you. Burg isn't very good and isn't in the same league as Mayfield...and I don't like Mayfield...

Haunt me the last time I look Williamsburg is playing mayfield...If you are saying the burg isn't any good what does that say about pikeville. :Sad04:
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I posted it on the wrong thread but if you look at the thread on the score of the jackets vs Rams, you will find it. I have watched film. I have broken it down. Mayfield is faster and better in every category O Line, D Line, QB, RB, WR, CB, Safeties, Kicker, coaching and all. The Mayfield jv is better in most places on their jv. Now you wanted this rematch, it's a coming.

Why are you watching alot of film Mysonis55....You forgot special team, cheerleader and Williamsburg fan base...Williamsburg is coming to win untill then the score is 0-0

Confusederiously:
jetpilot Wrote:I want Williamsburg to win, just don't see it. Would gladly eat a plate of crow on this one! Cool that I passed 55 though!!!:Cheerlead

:biggrin:

:moon: you didn't pass 55 He the biggest in the west...You are the biggest in the east...Guess who win the east. :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote::moon: you didn't pass 55 He the biggest in the west...You are the biggest in the east...Guess who win the east. :biglmao:

Confusedinglepar
if Williamsburg wins and somebody will cook a real crow. I will literally take a bite of it Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:if Williamsburg wins and somebody will cook a real crow. I will literally take a bite of it Confusednicker:
Deal Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Deal Confusednicker:

cook it up :biggrin:
Why is Wiliamsburg the only team that calls themselves something other than the name? The 'burg' is stupid. Only a school with no school pride would do that.
Flash154 Wrote:Why is Wiliamsburg the only team that calls themselves something other than the name? The 'burg' is stupid. Only a school with no school pride would do that.

Flash154 just keep on hating its ok. Confusednicker: Go colonial in the futures.
I will take the Cardinals of Mayfield on this one, this team was the in between team, what I mean is this is the team that was not supposed to make it this far the rebuilding team because next years team should be as good as the 2013 team, here at Mayfield we do not rebuild, we reload, with that said good luck to both Mayfield and Williamsburg have a safe and injury free travel and game, Go Cardinals!!!!!!! Food for thought, if Graves and Mayfield win can we call it title town 2014??
Flash154 Wrote:Why is Wiliamsburg the only team that calls themselves something other than the name? The 'burg' is stupid. Only a school with no school pride would do that.

Really that's the only thing you could come up with...:please

stupid question:lolrage:
oldcardfan Wrote:I will take the Cardinals of Mayfield on this one, this team was the in between team, what I mean is this is the team that was not supposed to make it this far the rebuilding team because next years team should be as good as the 2013 team, here at Mayfield we do not rebuild, we reload, with that said good luck to both Mayfield and Williamsburg have a safe and injury free travel and game, Go Cardinals!!!!!!! Food for thought, if Graves and Mayfield win can we call it title town 2014??

You can call it that if you like Smile
Thank you Pj Sir
Weather update for the game Saturday. High of 59 degrees, 60% chance of rain.
oldcardfan Wrote:Thank you Pj Sir

You're welcome Sir, but you don't need my permission lol. I hope to see all you kind folks in Bowling Green and hope you dont beat me up for talking trash on hereConfusednicker:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Weather update for the game Saturday. High of 59 degrees, 60% chance of rain.

seriously? thats good news.I thought it was going to be in the 40's
Williamsburg 28 Mayfield 24
I got to see Williamsburg a few times, only seen Mayfield once. I can't really see it being a blowout. Mayfield is VERY GOOD! Williamsburg has some horses too though. Big number 60 is a load. Can he get pressure on Arnett? Will Williamsburg be healthy enough? There are a lot of questions to be answered.
Mayfield 34
Williamsburg 27
They must have upgraded the rain chances. When I looked yesterday they had a 80% chance on Friday and a 20% chance on Saturday.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I posted it on the wrong thread but if you look at the thread on the score of the jackets vs Rams, you will find it. I have watched film. I have broken it down. Mayfield is faster and better in every category O Line, D Line, QB, RB, WR, CB, Safeties, Kicker, coaching and all. The Mayfield jv is better in most places on their jv. Now you wanted this rematch, it's a coming.

Post it again Raceland fans sure didn't want to see them....Now if you want to start your Jv team and get embarrassed go ahead....I Would recommend you start your starter.....Confusederiously:
64, I'm pissed that you tried to move someone ahead of me.
We will use the same formula that we used last year. We will start the varsity. When we get the running clock, we will bring in the back ups. Then in the 4th quarter we will bring in the jv.
mysonis55 Wrote:We will use the same formula that we used last year. We will start the varsity. When we get the running clock, we will bring in the back ups. Then in the 4th quarter we will bring in the jv.
You all have backups and a JV team, dang...:igiveup:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next