Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graves County vs. Pulaski County 5A State Championship
Thoughts?
Maroons 28-14
Pulling for the Eagles, but, Pulaski has been consistently good all year.. I think they win this one like 28-10
Looks to be the best game of the 6 for my money. Should be great to watch.
Hall makes a major difference.

By far the best team in EKY when healthy.
The Maroons finally claim a title.
I'm hoping Pulaski so we can bring some trophies to the east.
but graves also had such a great turnaround over this year. hmm
either way this is going to be a great game. best of luck to both teams and hope for no injuries.
Would this be the 1st for either team??
I'll take PC.
Since Graves put Reed at QB, they've been much more efficient on the offensive side. His ability to run gives them another dimension they didn't have early in the year. He also throws a nice catchable ball. Crider's a stud on both sides of the ball. The Eagles line play is solid, especially defensively. To shut out BG says a lot, even if the Purples weren't playing their best game. Pulaski impressed me last year and there record speaks for itself and they bring back a lot of last years team. Being in the title game last year will be a big plus for them. Pulling for Graves, but, feel Pulaski may be a tad bit stronger overall.
Graves County with their great quarterback play wins this one 33-20
How long has it been since one small town (Mayfield) had two teams in the finals?

This Graves team is a team of destiny. I do not think they are going to lose.

Lance Gregory = coach of the year.
1st I want to say cong: to Pulaski Co. Great run. Now finish it off with a win in Championship Game. Good Luck. PC win's by 7.
Going with the Maroons in this one. Last years experience and Hall will be the difference. Bring home the big trophy.
I respect the fact that most eastern ky football fans are getting behind Pulaski to bring home the championship. Very classy gesture. You definitely have our respect in Pulaski County and we are dang proud to be considered a mountain team. Hopefully mountain football starts getting more respect across the state because it is much deserved.
Pulaski Co will bring back the 1st state title the County has ever won. 27-21. Proud of these boys and the adversity they have overcome.
Pulaski Co. 38
Graves Co. 21
Graves County by 27. 55 says everybody east of Bowling Green sucks. He knows everything. Ask him.
Mayfield would beat either team by 20.
Pulaski by a bunch. Running clock.
This will be a tainted title. Mayfield hammered Graves County 21-0.
I really think Pulaski may win this one. It will be close though.
Graves Co. started the season with a 1-3 record. They moved Dylan Reed to QB against Apollo, and are 10-0 since then.

Bowling Green scored 23 against Pulaski, and 0 against Graves.

Pulaski had trouble stopping the run in their 2 losses. Graves has Cody Crider. If you haven't heard that name, you will soon.

I'm taking Graves in a close one.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Graves Co. started the season with a 1-3 record. They moved Dylan Reed to QB against Apollo, and are 10-0 since then.

Pulaski had trouble stopping the run in their 2 losses. Graves has Cody Crider. If you haven't heard that name, you will soon.

Why is Cody Crider playing ironman? Does Graves County lack depth?
pjdoug Wrote:Why is Cody Crider playing ironman? Does Graves County lack depth?

How does it feel pb&j that the weak jelly roll made it to the finals.:biglmao:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Graves Co. started the season with a 1-3 record. They moved Dylan Reed to QB against Apollo, and are 10-0 since then.

Man are you in for a surprise if you think Pulaski has trouble stopping the run. :hilarious:
Graves County did beat Bowling Green but Bowling Green gave Pulaski matchup problems. Graves County does not. Close game but Pulaski will prevail 28-21
I am going with Graves County, no other reason than it is the hometown school representing 5a west, congrats to both teams making it this far, and come on Eagles bring back a championship to Mayfield,
Pulaski County 42
Graves County 21

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Slotback22 Wrote:Man are you in for a surprise if you think Pulaski has trouble stopping the run. :hilarious:

Pulaski had trouble stopping the run in their 2 losses.