Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle/Lex Cath
After one quarter, Lex Cath up 12-3
Lex Cath now up 19-3
Boyle throws a TD on a 3rd and 35 play; 19-10
Catholic had their way with Boyle in the first half.
surprising
pjdoug Wrote:surprising

not really, Boyle's soft schedule gave some people false hopes of how good they really are.
sstack Wrote:not really, Boyle's soft schedule gave some people false hopes of how good they really are.

Their schedule was extremely soft.
Looks like a different game in the second half. Boyle fired up.
TD Boyle; Lex Cath up 19-17
sstack Wrote:TD Boyle; Lex Cath up 19-17

Ooo sounds like a classic Boyle v Lex Cath. Sched still soft... doesn't mean they aren't good though!
Boyle causes fumble on their own 9 to stop LC, LC D holds and makes them punt.
Good starting field position for LC at the42.
Lex Cath goes for it on 4th down and scores to make it 26-17.
Lex Cath up with the ball 27-16 with less than 3 mins to go.
Lex Cath with the win 27-16
Good win for Lex Cath
Wow!!!
Lex Cath wins the "can't beat Highlands" bowl.
I heard all week how Boyle Co. defense is so great. Tonight they could not stop Jones and when they did, Ryan torched them with the pass. Great game as expected. They will meet again in about 5-6 weeks.
WideRight05 Wrote:Lex Cath wins the "can't beat Highlands" bowl.

:ChairHit:
:hilarious:

WideRight05 Wrote:Lex Cath wins the "can't beat Highlands" bowl.

:truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Kind of figured the LexCath offense would put in work. D1 QB and a workhorse at running back. They do a really good job of spreading the field
When Boyle County loses all the haters come out! I can't wait til Highlands loses in the playoffs.
The next game will be a lot better than last nights game. The Rebels couldn't get anything going. Turnovers and penalties have been a nightmare for Boyle. The better team won last night.
BoyleCounty Wrote:When Boyle County loses all the haters come out! I can't wait til Highlands loses in the playoffs.

Did you see what Highlands did to Cov Cath? Highlands could running clock every game in the playoffs this year.
BoyleCounty Wrote:When Boyle County loses all the haters come out! I can't wait til Highlands loses in the playoffs.

Hey C'mon.... H8ers mean your team is good... that's why they want you to lose... Round 2 of Boyle v Lex Cath anyone can win...
Lex Cath has some serious talent and Boyles D can lock it down...

as far as the cant beat Highlands bowl both teams have beatn H. And this year it is still wide open...
WideRight05 Wrote:Did you see what Highlands did to Cov Cath? Highlands could running clock every game in the playoffs this year.

That's what you said last year! Confusedhh:
WideRight05 Wrote:Did you see what Highlands did to Cov Cath? Highlands could running clock every game in the playoffs this year.

birdman44 Wrote:Hey C'mon.... H8ers mean your team is good... that's why they want you to lose... Round 2 of Boyle v Lex Cath anyone can win...
Lex Cath has some serious talent and Boyles D can lock it down...

as far as the cant beat Highlands bowl both teams have beatn H. And this year it is still wide open...

Yeah I agree with all of the above.

Sounds like someone who was spouting off about Boyle should be ranked #1 all week is not too happy after Fridays game!
Like I've been saying all year long, Boyle needs to diversify its offense if it wants to contend for a championship. In this game, the defense also let them down. When they get behind, running it up the middle every play after the QB wastes a bunch of time running to the sidelines to get a play just isn't smart football. It takes Boyle 8 minutes or so to drive 80 yards. That isn't good when you're behind.