Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Morgan County 10-3-14
thoughts?
Does anybody know the history Whitley County vs Morgan County? I don't know if I've ever been to West Liberty.
Long drive to see a Colonel win.
I think that was where every thing got blown away. Whitley will have them just right their growth in improvement will have the effect of polishing up the wrinkels, Whitley by 21.
Most points this year for Whitley county...marked it down

Whitley 55
Morgan County 06

:Cheerlead
Whitley County 35-6
64SUR Wrote:Most points this year for Whitley county...marked it down

Whitley 55
Morgan County 06

:Cheerlead

are you going to get on the Morgan County bandwagon?
Luke Woods will put on a show running and throwing. Whitley may blow up Morgan's scoreboard.
Whitley
Whitley will put a running clock on them by halftime. Good tune-up game for them before district play.
Whitley County will roll in this one.

Whitley County - 58

Morgan County - 7
Good luck to the always-improving Colonels. Buy in to what Coach Chappell (spelling) has to say! He's a smart coach.
Whitley picks up win number 2 on the year.
If you are in the Morgan County proximity this Friday you should go watch the Luke Woods show.
Whitley Co 45-7
Whitley has finished the toughest half of their schedule.they should have a chance at winning district.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley has finished the toughest half of their schedule.they should have a chance at winning district.

When the season started I would have thought that you were crazy. But after last week, you sir may be correct. Seen a lot of improvement in the Colonels and the district is down some, so maybe.....
Whitley is getting better every week. Still believe Bears are favorite in the district.
Copperhead11 Wrote:When the season started I would have thought that you were crazy. But after last week, you sir may be correct. Seen a lot of improvement in the Colonels and the district is down some, so maybe.....

they just need to keep moving in the right direction. they are improving every week. they have a lot of work to do on line play and defense,but their offense is looking pretty good.the part I like to see is nearly 30 players per game are seeing playing time.
That will only make them better. Like to see Whitley with a home playoff game.