Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 26 Clay County 6
Nice win for South!!! Congrats!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I heard this one on the radio.
I thought Clay was due for a decent year??
I think the Tigers season has derailed.
I think the injury bug as really bit them hard this year from what I've heard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Great win. this has to be great win for the South program after all it has been through.
way to go Cardinals.
panther nation Wrote:I think the injury bug as really bit them hard this year from what I've heard.

That is unfortunate.
heard 7 kids failed a drug test for clay and did not play. 4 was lineman. not 100 percent sure on this. One of clays coaches got knocked out during halftime by a clay fan. clay fan is in jail. clay coach was knocked out cold.
Congratulations South Laurel I was wrong when I said south wouldn't win a game this year I will served crow to myself.....:worthy:
ky playmaker Wrote:heard 7 kids failed a drug test for clay and did not play. 4 was lineman. not 100 percent sure on this. One of clays coaches got knocked out during halftime by a clay fan. clay fan is in jail. clay coach was knocked out cold.

Wow!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
score was actually 26-8 clay was up 8-6 at half
panther nation Wrote:Wow!!

What else could you say!!
ky playmaker Wrote:score was actually 26-8 clay was up 8-6 at half

My bad dang phone!! Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
ky playmaker Wrote:heard 7 kids failed a drug test for clay and did not play. 4 was lineman. not 100 percent sure on this. One of clays coaches got knocked out during halftime by a clay fan. clay fan is in jail. clay coach was knocked out cold.

First...That would explain this score.
Second...WOW.
And Third....WOW.
insideinfo Wrote:What else could you say!!

To be honest I tried to think of something else to say but that was all I could think of!! WOW!!! And ever after thinking about it some more all I can come up with is still WOW!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Good win for South. Congrats!

sad story.
Just when you think it can't get any weirder.
^
Always knew things where crazy @ Clay County but this just takes the cake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Three weeks ago 2 starters failed a drug test. Rest are injured. One lineman started tonight that started the first game. Clay is missing 7 of 11 starters from their first game. Coach did not get knocked out. It was a fan. Still no excuses for losing. Next man up. Good win for South.
Wow thought Clay could pull this one out. Congrats SL
BIG TONY Wrote:Three weeks ago 2 starters failed a drug test. Rest are injured. One lineman started tonight that started the first game. Clay is missing 7 of 11 starters from their first game. Coach did not get knocked out. It was a fan. Still no excuses for losing. Next man up. Good win for South.
And the rest of the story. You put the end to an urban legend.
I have to say I was wrong about the season, Congrats Cardinals. Keep it going.
I'm just gonna come out and say it, Clay ' s offense may be the worst I've ever seen. Hope things get turned around but it's highly unlikely.
I'm just gonna come out and say it, ky playmaker and nation you both don't have a clue. The altercation was no way involving a coach or anything to do with football. And crazy things at clay when Knox had the most unreal basketball coaching search in the history of the 13th region and embarrassed everyone around them. Nobody in barbourville can ever through stones at Manchester
Now coach e is facing major problems with his roster. Injuries and other things have left him playing a lot of young kids. It's time for him to step up and show the leadership to right the ship,and prove the naysayers wrong. I think he can and trust him completely
I think it's time to start gearing up for BBALL in ole CC.
:popcorn:
I said I wasnt 100 percent sure but I am sure on the failed drug test at clay and 7 was out. I was close. didnt mean to offend anyone. A clay co friend is who told me at the game. may have got it misunderstood with the 7 kids out. he did say one drug related was meth. if so very sad. as bad as it sounds hope it was just pot.
My 13 year old was standing at clays locker room when the fight happened and even took pictures of it. He told me it was a clay coach that knocked out. So thats why I wasnt real sure. my apologies.
My son did say it wasnt about football. The guy had married the other guys sister
Were they brothers.
Just playing.
Couldn't resist :biglmao: