•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2014
Clint Westwood Wrote:We won 3 out of 5. Roy was pretty awesome today. Most teams were split so needless to say we have a long ways to go as a team but Coach Ray is making good progress.

Who were your wins against? Who did you lose or tie against??
Do-double-gg Wrote:"He's baacckk"! So let us hear it Patch, what do you think about all the Fairview transfers going to Ashland and other places. Is it ok for those teams but not Fairview to get some talent to come in. I mean you drove every person on BGR nuts last year so why stop now. :popcorn:

He wont make a comment on the topic and if he does he will justify every school that gets transfers regardless of the reasons why the kids transfer in to a new school.

He's a mean spirited evil little fellar just trying to do the right thing by bashing kids and parents at Fairview, no biggie to us. I personally find him very amusing on here with all his double talk. He can keep trying with all his might to call me out...wish the Mods would read his last post on here...very nice!
Do-double-gg Wrote:"He's baacckk"! So let us hear it Patch, what do you think about all the Fairview transfers going to Ashland and other places. Is it ok for those teams but not Fairview to get some talent to come in. I mean you drove every person on BGR nuts last year so why stop now. :popcorn:

bac2369 Wrote:Who were your wins against? Who did you lose or tie against??

East, Lawrence, Russell
Who were the losses or tie too??
bac2369 Wrote:Who were your wins against? Who did you lose or tie against??
Fleming County roughed them up like 20-2. But, I will say they were better than they played that game. I think it kind of sparked them some. 2 and 17 are nice receivers and the Qb is solid.
Clint Westwood and Patch, would you two morons please take your childish jargon to private messages.
Fairview suddenly became very interesting, & dangerous today..........................
Lord whats going on now?
That statement is made every year about this time. I hate being negative . I just hope iys not more of the same stuff.
Musick has brought in couple more skill kids I heard. And people thought it was Garry and Nate please ppl they were scapegoats.
NASCAR what would ever give you that idea
NASCAR Wrote:Musick has brought in couple more skill kids I heard. And people thought it was Garry and Nate please ppl they were scapegoats.

I see the Death Penalty in Fairviews near future if they press the issue while on probation. Get it together Westwood or you'll soon be Boyd County Lions.
Im starting to wonder if any of it matters. Ive gotten word that the new transfer is 100% legit. New address, completely legal move, and should be all free and clear. Its a shame that so much bs has gone on that no one can be happy for Fairview picking up a stud. I hope nothing but the best for Fairview. But i just find it odd that the Fairview collective wanted to hang the McPeeks. Many stating they were the recruiting committee, the McPeeks got in trouble for letting a player pla that was not eligible bc of grades, not transfer issues. I hope this works out for Fairview, honestly I do. But they may be pushing their luck here.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Im starting to wonder if any of it matters. Ive gotten word that the new transfer is 100% legit. New address, completely legal move, and should be all free and clear. Its a shame that so much bs has gone on that no one can be happy for Fairview picking up a stud. I hope nothing but the best for Fairview. But i just find it odd that the Fairview collective wanted to hang the McPeeks. Many stating they were the recruiting committee, the McPeeks got in trouble for letting a player pla that was not eligible bc of grades, not transfer issues. I hope this works out for Fairview, honestly I do. But they may be pushing their luck here.

One reason they were is because they were winning. If Ashland did what fairview did over the past 4 years nobody be saying things they said. Fairview was winning and the mcpeeks got kids yes but still doesn't mean they were bad people or coaches. Musick is an idiot and people give him a pass for whatever reason he must have dirt on lots of people.
Heard the really good back from cabell midland last year enrolling at fairview that's the rumor. Wow and ppl blamed Nate and Garry lol
I agree. My family has known the McPeeks for years. NO ONE was innocent in all of the mess, but stuff went on long before Nate and Gary were there. Musick is Musick. Until he is gone, nothing will completely change. Regaurdless, Fairviewhas picked up a good player. My question is which information I got online was correct. One site claims the kid was a Jr at Midland last year, the other claims he was a Sr at Huntington. From my sources, the transfer is legit and the kid comes from a pretty good family. Surely, being under the microscope like they are, Fairview wouldnt make attempts at bringing in ANOTHER kid and play him in a 5th varsity season. I for one am praying for the staff at Fairview. I hope Fred Ray has the gumption and stand up and do whats right.
If your family knows the mcpeeks Scotty then you know half the evil said about them is bs and it's laughable who ppl gonna blame it on next?
Just read that the OEA is investigating Fairview for several irregularities, including whether or not the school board had the authority to rehire Musick after he rescinded his resignation.
NASCAR Wrote:If your family knows the mcpeeks Scotty then you know half the evil said about them is bs and it's laughable who ppl gonna blame it on next?

Russellmcpride, is that you?
No sir ramcat just stating some things and with this current investigation and new kids coming in maybe people get a clue
Sounds like they are looking more into the school board than the football program. Though, with this going on, I wouldnt be suprised to see the khsaa step in and take a closer look. With that said, I feel like the Hendricks enrollment is probably legit. Heard from sources outside the Fairview system that the kid and his family have made a legit transfer. Also heard the kid wanted to play for Fred Ray. He has moved around auite a bit over the last few school years though. We will see.
Just like kids wanted to play for Nate McPeek Scotty no difference buddy
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree. My family has known the McPeeks for years. NO ONE was innocent in all of the mess, but stuff went on long before Nate and Gary were there. Musick is Musick. Until he is gone, nothing will completely change. Regaurdless, Fairviewhas picked up a good player. My question is which information I got online was correct. One site claims the kid was a Jr at Midland last year, the other claims he was a Sr at Huntington. From my sources, the transfer is legit and the kid comes from a pretty good family. Surely, being under the microscope like they are, Fairview wouldnt make attempts at bringing in ANOTHER kid and play him in a 5th varsity season. I for one am praying for the staff at Fairview. I hope Fred Ray has the gumption and stand up and do whats right.

A player can't transfer from school to school to play for a particular coach, look it up.
Ramcat77 Wrote:Just read that the OEA is investigating Fairview for several irregularities, including whether or not the school board had the authority to rehire Musick after he rescinded his resignation.

What is the OEA?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:What is the OEA?

Office of Education Accountability
Ramcat77 Wrote:A player can't transfer from school to school to play for a particular coach, look it up.

But if said player wants to play for a coach and has a legit change of address, in which the kids wntire family uproots, then there isnt a whole lot anyone can so or say. Im not defending anyone. And NASCAR u r right, there isnt any difference in a kid wanting to play for McPeek or a kid wanting to play for Ray, or Maynard, Salmons, Dixon, Herron,or McNamee. Its all null and void any way. The thing that irritates me is that the KHSAA always takes their swee time in these dealings. It doesnt mean much to me that they stripped Fairview of losses. They still won the games. Cheating or not oh well. It is what it is. Im not looking to debate this much really. Just interested in what was going on. Didnt meant to drum up old issues. Lets not kick a dead horse. Good lick to Fairview and everyone involved. Just wish Rams/Eagles rivalry could go back to being a healthy hatred for one another, without extenuating bs.
Ramcat77 Wrote:http://m.dailyindependent.com/Independen...d=twJe7q7a

Looks like Fairview is going to be in serious trouble if the allegations are true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like it may have something to do with the football program after all. Man. Someone on here state that they could see "the death penalty" in Fairview's future. I thought that was a little far fetched. But if these alligations are true, it may be a possibility.
Not really with football program just checking federal money on addresses. If they falsified addresses and took the money that's some serious problems. Many schools do it but looks like fairview will get caught, knowing correct addresses and things is the DPP and superintendents job.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next