•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2014
Pirate4Life Wrote:When does practice start ?

cant be real far off,dont they usally start around the 20th or so every yr?
cuppett777 Wrote:cant be real far off,dont they usally start around the 20th or so every yr?

21st of July is the first day of practice.. I hope I wrote that sentence right for all my Belfry haters..lol
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:21st of July is the first day of practice.. I hope I wrote that sentence right for all my Belfry haters..lol
You forgot to put the year. You might confuse them. Lol
Thanks for the info Pirate1991#8 , I cannot wait for this season to start. I am worried about our secondary but I know the coaches will have everyone firing on all cylinders by playoff time. Go Big Red !
Pirate4Life Wrote:Thanks for the info Pirate1991#8 , I cannot wait for this season to start. I am worried about our secondary but I know the coaches will have everyone firing on all cylinders by playoff time. Go Big Red !

We will have a deep and solid secondary with a bunch of different options IMO..Replacing Hayden Hatfield at DTackle, finding a split tackle on offense,and getting that LEADER to step up and do what Warren did last year to rally them together ..Austin Hatfield is a perfect fit for that IMO.. Taylor at QB is gonna have to play smart and be able to play both ways just like Sani..he also can stand up and be a leader, he just has to tone everything else out and focus on what Coach Haywood wants ran and run it...
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:We will have a deep and solid secondary with a bunch of different options IMO..Replacing Hayden Hatfield at DTackle, finding a split tackle on offense,and getting that LEADER to step up and do what Warren did last year to rally them together ..Austin Hatfield is a perfect fit for that IMO.. Taylor at QB is gonna have to play smart and be able to play both ways just like Sani..he also can stand up and be a leader, he just has to tone everything else out and focus on what Coach Haywood wants ran and run it...

u think the transfer from Logan wont play qb this yr?
Heard hazard and belfry are scrimmaging again..would love to attend to see how the teams are matched.
cuppett777 Wrote:u think the transfer from Logan wont play qb this yr?

Nope

This year no if ever...I do think he provides the offensive and defensive threat Keaton Taylor played last year while Taylor plays QB...But Im calling it now...if the kid stays here in pike county, he has left once before because of his dads job.. But the Adkins kid coming in as a frosh is your future QB at Belfry. the kid is a freakish athlete and is smart. I see him starting as a sophomore...but that's just me and my opinion. Taylor has to play it this year nobody else has he experience..

:thatsfunn Confusednicker: :Shaking:
Belfry already getting Transfers In?
^ KyRock just crawled out from under a rock.
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ KyRock just crawled out from under a rock.

It is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Belfry Nation I will not try to be so hard on you this year. :eyeroll:
Well looks like we got us another big addition...Welcome home young man...you soon will learn who..
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Well looks like we got us another big addition...Welcome home young man...you soon will learn who..

atleast tell us what postion?
cuppett777 Wrote:atleast tell us what postion?

sorry man, a lineman...and one hell of a kid. he has been struggling this decision for a while now and it was his to make, not because I care about the kid ,but I think he made the right choice. I know his family and have known them for my whole life and Im really excited about seeing our lineman coaches work with him .He will make an impact quickly
Good to have one that was supposed to be ours anyways - can't wait til the transfer shit starts. Kid lived beside me for 3 years when I lived right in the heart of Pond Creek. Glad the trigger was finally pulled.
Did the former Panther officially enrolled at Belfry? I heard there was a New Sheriff in town LOL...Seriously, I have watched this kid play and he is special; size, strength and speed .
My goodness Belfry gets more transfers than Fairview.
From what I understand he is actually from Belfry but chose to play for Pikeville the last two years.
Tiger Fever Wrote:My goodness Belfry gets more transfers than Fairview.
IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME...just not 20 year olds...lol
Isn't it hilarious how when Belfry gets multiple transfers that it's all legitimate and how dare anyone suggest otherwise.....I think that Pond Creek has made so many excuses that they actually have convinced themselves that there should be no questions or accusations made....they have convinced themselves that they are truly special. Truly hilarious.
Has played at Pikeville for two years and has lived in Belfry? He has no where to move. Hope he gets eligible!!!! Let's see the magic work.
clueless Wrote:Isn't it hilarious how when Belfry gets multiple transfers that it's all legitimate and how dare anyone suggest otherwise.....I think that Pond Creek has made so many excuses that they actually have convinced themselves that there should be no questions or accusations made....they have convinced themselves that they are truly special. Truly hilarious.
Isn't it hilarious that folks come from no where and bash Belfry when they are holding The state championship trophy. Seems like everyone is still hatin on the Pirates. SMH
Pirate4Life Wrote:From what I understand he is actually from Belfry but chose to play for Pikeville the last two years.

There is no lineman that played for Pikeville the last two years that would make an impact at Belfry. Plus anyone who would move from Pikeville to Belfry would have to be crazy and would be hauled off in a strightjacket. Oh wait I forgot, Belfry doesn't require a change in residence or they would would never get all the transfers they get.Confusednicker:
Don't ya think that as long as all you haters have been crying over transfers that if something wrong was going on that it would have been brought to light by now.
Flicka Wrote:Has played at Pikeville for two years and has lived in Belfry? He has no where to move. Hope he gets eligible!!!! Let's see the magic work.

It's Belfry, no move necessary.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME...just not 20 year olds...lol

Thats what She said.............
Flicka Wrote:Has played at Pikeville for two years and has lived in Belfry? He has no where to move. Hope he gets eligible!!!! Let's see the magic work.

Belfry has so many kids that live in Wv. They could actually take turns playing in Ky one year and Wv the next. Confusedhh: :Shaking:
Really , if he has lived in Belfry and played at Pikeville it will be hard. Just depends on what address Pikeville has on him. Good luck.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next