•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2014
topnotch Wrote:Corbin will beat Bell by 3TD, write it down.

Dang! Considering the pups have not scored 3 td's in the last 3 meetings combined that is saying a lot!!! Is Haddix going to play? I think he has lost a few steps since he played.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Dang! Considering the pups have not scored 3 td's in the last 3 meetings combined that is saying a lot!!! Is Haddix going to play? I think he has lost a few steps since he played.

Should be a great game but don't see that outcome changing what it has been the past 3 seasons.
I will say Bell Co rolls!
Collectinsurancemon Wrote:I will say Bell Co rolls!

not likely
I hear Bell has been practicing a lot and working hard in the weight room during the summer. I wonder if Ethan Brock and Dylan Cox are back healthy and working?
Saw Ethan the other day he looks like he has been spending a bunch of time in the weight room. Cox I have no clue? I have not heard anything.
I hope Brock stays healthy. Not saying he's this good but he reminds me a little of Scott Chaney how he's built
William Muney Wrote:Saw Ethan the other day he looks like he has been spending a bunch of time in the weight room. Cox I have no clue? I have not heard anything.

I think you mean Evan?? I know you are getting old and can't recall things as we'll.:biglmao:

All the kids are working very hard and look good.
I hope we are open on the night of the Bell/Corbin game, I would love to see this one. A lot of bad blood, especially here lately. Back in the day it was Corbin/Middlesboro but now it is Bell/Corbin. Guess Corbin likes to keep their big rivals in the county of Bell. Good luck to both teams this coming year and hope you win them all except Bell I hope you lose to us. lol
Bell got any young coaches helping out? I always like seeing former players coaching. It's good for the tradition and they know the system.
Kevin Napier who is 1 of the better FB ever at Bell joined the staff last year. Adam Turner is joining the staff this year as well with lots of experience at other schools and played college football, at least that is what I am hearing. I think they will add 1 more Coach before the season starts.
bear claw Wrote:I hope we are open on the night of the Bell/Corbin game, I would love to see this one. A lot of bad blood, especially here lately. Back in the day it was Corbin/Middlesboro but now it is Bell/Corbin. Guess Corbin likes to keep their big rivals in the county of Bell. Good luck to both teams this coming year and hope you win them all except Bell I hope you lose to us. lol

We're opened October 3rd. I can't find Bell or Corbin's complete schedule, but if they play they, I want to go with you!!
Aug. 22......South Pittsburg........Away
Aug. 30......Washington Co. ...... Away
Sept. 5...... Whitley................... Home
Sept. 12 .... Middlesboro ........... Away
Sept. 19 ...... Knox Central ........ Home
Sept. 26 ....... Wayne Co. .......... Home
Oct. 3 ........... Casey Co. ........... Away
Oct. 10 ........... Open
Oct. 17 ........... Corbin ............... Away
Oct. 24 ............ McCreary Co....... Home
Oct. 31 ............ Harlan Co. .......... Away
With this schedule I see (IMO) 9-1 may go 10-0. Harlan county and Corbin the two games which are the toughest.
The south Pitt game will be tough.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Kevin Napier who is 1 of the better FB ever at Bell joined the staff last year. Adam Turner is joining the staff this year as well with lots of experience at other schools and played college football, at least that is what I am hearing. I think they will add 1 more Coach before the season starts.

That's great to have them 2 back this year! Thems 2 big boys
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:The south Pitt game will be tough.

They lost quit a bit. #4 wing and QB may be the only one back in backfield. lost 3 of the best we saw all year. Will be tough on road, but HC and Corbin will be better.
I hope your right whylie cause south Pitt is like central they reload and they get alot of kids from Alabama. But I do agree bell should be 9-1 or better. At least that's my prediction.
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:The south Pitt game will be tough.

That will be a tough game especially down there.
That is the softest schedule I have ever seen BELL play, Bell co. 8 and2
I punched the wrong Keys BELL CO> 6 and 5 WRITE IT DOWN
I think you have been punched in head. LOL They will not lose 1st round. I look for same outcome as last year 7-5 with same results.
topnotch Wrote:That is the softest schedule I have ever seen BELL play, Bell co. 8 and2

Really? Do you not realize who Dudley was playing?
:dudecomeon:
topnotch Wrote:I punched the wrong Keys BELL CO> 6 and 5 WRITE IT DOWN

There is no way. Who are the 5 losses then?
Pittsburg
Harlan Co.
Corbin
Middlesboro
Wayne Co.
Topnotch has took over for gut for the hating. Sorry that he will be disappointed.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Topnotch has took over for gut for the hating. Sorry that he will be disappointed.

Yes he has. He is the top notch idiot.
What gives you reason to believe you can beat HC, Corbin, Middlesboro, Wayne Co., I am not sure about Pittsboro. I am for you, this is a opinion forum and I just expressed my opinion. If you don't like it that is your problem.
Beat Corbin last year. Lost close to HC and middlesboro. They both lost a ton and Bell returns everyone. Wayne co will be tough but not nearly as good as last year. They will be very similar to what Bell was last year. Very, very young.

I don't mind opinions if you know some facts but uneducated opinions are really just guesses.
topnotch Wrote:What gives you reason to believe you can beat HC, Corbin, Middlesboro, Wayne Co., I am not sure about Pittsboro. I am for you, this is a opinion forum and I just expressed my opinion. If you don't like it that is your problem.

Well here is the reason, Corbin has not beat us in years what makes you think they will now. The others have lost most of there team from last year, we have not. We are simply better than those. Corbin has to prove something, they haven't. PERIOD
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next