Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Rhodes out at Cordia
[Image:

]

I've heard nothing official...

Just saw this on facebook.
:Sad04:
Other than figuring out whether this means he's leaving is the biggest question, close second is whether the school changing is changing direction or did he find something else. Any opinions?
I think the KHSAA forced his/Cordia's hand.
whats going to happen to perry central now. Confusednicker:
I think the collective hazard perry area let out a big sigh of relief. After this senior class at KCC is gone order will be restored.
I would rather have Rod coaching at Cordia.

I'm sure Knott is as relieved as anyone.
I think he's gone just look at how everyone is talking on his facebook post.
I wouldnt say Knott would be relieved as anyone. After this coming season I would agree, but not now. I'm not saying it isn't relief, just not as much as you would think.

Knott has went 9-0 against them the last three years.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would rather have Rod coaching at Cordia.

I'm sure Knott is as relieved as anyone.

I think our future was independent from Cordia's. We should be down after this season regardless. Another question, what does this do to the local rosters. Combs, Chisolm, among others? Do those who aren't from here go back or pull a Hudson and finish somewhere else or maybe even stay with Cordia.
Saw a Melton post "we got a lot accomplished.....thanks coach!" Sounds like the nail in the coffin.
Downtown10 Wrote:I wouldnt say Knott would be relieved as anyone. After this coming season I would agree, but not now. I'm not saying it isn't relief, just not as much as you would think.

Knott has went 9-0 against them the last three years.

No doubt.
But I think that even with the rebuild that is coming for Knott...
they wouldn't lose to post-Rhodes Cordia.
If Rhodes was still there bringing in players it could have been a long few years for the Pats.
I think that Knott Central beats regularly beats Cordia minus Rhodes after next year.
It's one of the best things that could happen for high school basketball in Kentucky. Things are getting out of hand.
Who does Cordia go after now?
I hope they look at Mitch Smith, would represent Cordia with pride. Idk where he is (maybe Willard in Perry Co.) but he'd do a great job.
^ He's coaching Willard's girls and he was on the bench at Perry Central
[Image:

]