•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2014
E is an easy target if you want to pick a fight. 64 is Topnotch's buddy so there is no way he abandons Williamsburg. 64 seems to have contacts with every school in this area. Cameron and his family will be sorely missed at Williamsburg. Wish the Superintendant would have made an effort to make it feasible for him to stay here. Any effort would have been appreciated.
Just kidding. We gotta have some fun here though. It seems dead since 64 was traded in the first round this year.
topnotch Wrote:Gut an't going anywhere ever.

Done Gone.
I was going to take the easy way out and start cheering for Bowling Green, but since Warren Central stole the Feggins kid, I need help in choosing.
May start a pole. It will be interesting to watch a completely different type of football on Friday nights.
64SUR Wrote:Receiver on the way right it down....Take my word :pondering:

He can't practice until he enrolls, and he can't enroll until they move into the school district. Should really help get them over the hump this year.
SEKYFAN Wrote:He can't practice until he enrolls, and he can't enroll until they move into the school district. Should really help get them over the hump this year.

Corbin allready has good receiver other are :welcome: I can allready see it happening. Hump days are over. Time to go to Bowling Green boys. :popcorn:
64, the goal is not to go to BG. The goal is to win in BG. Maybe that is what you are missing here. Who remembers last year losers at BG.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, the goal is not to go to BG. The goal is to win in BG. Maybe that is what you are missing here. Who remembers last year losers at BG.

I do.Now this is 3A who was your team lastyear in 3A wayne mine was Belfry.:truestory: And this year i hope it is corbin....But if corbin don't make it Go Belfry untill 2015. :lmao:
I was back home visiting and was downtown today. It's a great feeling to feel the buzz about Corbin football again. Can't wait until the first game of the season. I'll be sure to be there. GO HOUNDS!
Are they that excited in Corbin to have 64. I mean really, he came in second last year.
mysonis55 Wrote:Are they that excited in Corbin to have 64. I mean really, he came in second last year.

I understand the sarcasm, but on a serious note, Corbin football use to be a really big deal. The town use to revolve around it. As Harold said, im sure they are starting to feel a lot better about there situation.
I think football in Whitley County as a whole, with all three schools is going to be really exciting for a long time to come.
You act like it has been a long time. I know I saw them at Ryan's on one of our trips to state recently so that had to either 2002, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013. It isn't like they have been left for dead.
mysonis55 Wrote:You act like it has been a long time. I know I saw them at Ryan's on one of our trips to state recently so that had to either 2002, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013. It isn't like they have been left for dead.

It has been a long time. They won there last state title in 1982. That's 30 years and have only been back to the state championship one time in 2002 where they got blew out.

So yes, in other words, they have been left for dead.
They were in the title game in 1990 too when Ft. Knox beat them. Either way, it's been quite a while so your point remains valid.
I didn't realize it had been that long. It's ok now 64 will get you there. He can't get you the win though. Just ask the burg.
mysonis55 Wrote:I didn't realize it had been that long. It's ok now 64 will get you there. He can't get you the win though. Just ask the burg.

Ask anybody from Williamsburg I never gave-up and still haven't gave up on 2014. An I feel the same way about Corbin this year on the west side.Set back an watch and remind me latter if I'm wrong. Confusedhh:
64, you are bound to get the right team eventually if you keep adopting new ones.
Funny. How many teams can 1 person have? It is like playing the lottery right? Keep picking em and eventually you will win??
William Muney Wrote:Funny. How many teams can 1 person have? It is like playing the lottery right? Keep picking em and eventually you will win??

I would think it would be acceptable when you have family or strong ties at several schools to wish them all the best. Its not like he is playing for one of these teams...
mysonis55 Wrote:64, you are bound to get the right team eventually if you keep adopting new ones.

This is a game where you pick winner and loser if you don't play.You pick western kentucky teams i will pick eastern kentucky. Confusederiously:
Since their is 6 classes 64SUR can have 6 teams as long as they are in different classes. Most of you guys are just jealous that he is now on the Redhound band wagon. The mayor of Corbin has already given him a key to the city, and the single chicks are circling the parking lot trying to get a glimpse of him. Hey the guy ain't been a redhound for 2 weeks and look how much notoriety he has brought to the city.
William Muney Wrote:Funny. How many teams can 1 person have? It is like playing the lottery right? Keep picking em and eventually you will win??

I see you still playing the lottery Now thats Funny. :popcorn:
LOYALTY!!!! You gotta have some of that 64. Just because them boys brought home the silver trophy instead of gold don't mean you give up and go to Corbin or Leslie Co.
64 has abandoned Wburg
Was there even a football team at the burg before 64 became their leader? The big question now is, will there be a team now that he left?
mysonis55 Wrote:LOYALTY!!!! You gotta have some of that 64. Just because them boys brought home the silver trophy instead of gold don't mean you give up and go to Corbin or Leslie Co.

LOYALITY!!!!!!! My LOYALITY is for Eastern Kentucky. I live 4 minute from South Laurel. 9 minute from North Laurel. 20 minute from Corbin and 40 minute from Williamsburg. 55 minute from Leslie County. I Kant be at them all or I would :Cheerlead
LOYALTY!!!!! That means take your (1) team and stick with them no matter if they only get a silver trophy or not.
mysonis55 Wrote:LOYALTY!!!!! That means take your (1) team and stick with them no matter if they only get a silver trophy or not.

I have one in 1A WILLIAMSBURG and a sleeper team in 1A PAINTSVILLE in the east. Nobody in the west, silver trophy looks awful nice to your pretender team in 2013. :Second: GO WILLIAMSBURG :Cheerlead
Never thought of Mayfiled as a pretender???
Why in the Hell is Mayfield being talked about in a Corbin thread? I don't think Mayfield has been relevant to Corbin since the Hounds beat them for state. Let's get back to the Hounds.
Heard from 1 of the parents that 1 administrator is with the team coaching, he was concerned Jewell would be re-joining the team b/c he re-signed due to the fact admin can't coach but they must have changed that policy? Personally I don't see Jewell getting back involved and think he was just joking around.

He did say the offense looked good and looked for big things from Sizemore at QB.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next