Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 84 - Magoffin 76
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:I agree jcvolley...Magoffin's girls coach and boys coach were out of control last night. It was pretty funny to watch. The refs were pretty bad (as usual) but it definately wasn't in favor of jc. I understand coaches arguing a call when warranted but they argued EVERY call and was in the refs faces all night.

It wasn't in magoffins favor last night either!
great win for JC hope they keep it up
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:JC got the win Frankee get over it...Magoffin can't beat anyone in the 57th so don't worry about showing up for the district tournyConfusederved:
cant beat any one in the 57th? ok every game we have lost in the district has been by a small margin that could be corrected with minor adjustments u no like less turnovers and smarter shot selction and member ehh 2 years ago a magoffin team with 2 wins pulled one of the biggest upsets over jc. thats the reason ky basketball is everyone has a chance 0wins or 20some wins 2 get to regions or state so think wat you say before you say it and i member a LC team beating JC
But what you don't remember apparently nor does anyone for that matter is that JC beat LC 21 and that JC beat Paintsville and that JC beat Magoffin by the biggest margin any 15th region(I think correct me if I'm wrong)
Isnt it funny how warrior isnt runnin his mouth after the loss....humm
People really need to grow up on here. Okay. Magoffin played a good game. Had some bad calls go on them, Magoffin played their heart out and even tho i never blame a ref on a loss, but how does 1 foul take a team outa the game completley. Plus, even Jc's principle said the Officating was the worse he seen in a while.
A lot of you people could learn a lesson from the players. After being ejected for fighting in the first game, and trash talking each other all night in this game, Wes Helton and Kyle Rice congratulated each other warmly after the game. They both showed a lot of class!

By the way, I thought Brandon Shepherd played a great game.
"TIGER FAN" Wrote:wow....suprising.....jchs isnt doing to awesome....as a matter of fact they're trash

Trash? Well, seems to me that this "trash" kicked your butts on your own floor. So I'd be careful who I was calling trash. You don't have very good sportsmanlship do you, Fan?