•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central coaching search
Whoever is the next coach needs to realize they get to share the new field with youth soccer and the locker room will be shared with the girls softball team... Oh and good luck gettin your team to the field to practice and a game.... Prolly won't get a bus... The new coach needs all 100yds for practice and a locker room that won't be shared with the softball team.. All this will make his team better and keep him out of the court room. I'm still sayin chapman gets to deal with it..
bcpc Wrote:Whoever is the next coach needs to realize they get to share the new field with youth soccer and the locker room will be shared with the girls softball team... Oh and good luck gettin your team to the field to practice and a game.... Prolly won't get a bus... The new coach needs all 100yds for practice and a locker room that won't be shared with the softball team.. All this will make his team better and keep him out of the court room. I'm still sayin chapman gets to deal with it..

Youth soccer is in the fall? Geez.

Get it out of your county or put it in the spring. Most schools in KY can't handle both sports, let alone LL football and soccer going on at the same time.
I posted a few days ago that 3 schools were waiting on a move to be made by one of the others, well it has started and the schools are SV--PCC and PCC. Like I said John Paul to Perry and Stepp to Pike Cent. Stepp may take a couple of players with him as well.
Could they steal Chappell from Gut. There would be a melt down in Gutland. Another 41 pages later they would hire Joker.
E's Army Wrote:Could they steal Chappell from Gut. There would be a melt down in Gutland. Another 41 pages later they would hire Joker.

No meltdowns here, Gut is moving in June...

Im sorry to say im leaving the friendly confines of Whitley County for work.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No meltdowns here, Gut is moving in June...

Im sorry to say im leaving the friendly confines of Whitley County for work.

I can see it now PassItDownField instead of RunItUpTheGut....Good Luck with your new job. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I can see it now PassItDownField instead of RunItUpTheGut....Good Luck with your new job. Confusederiously:

Im moving to the western side of the state, and its safe to say they don't run it up the gut as much :Sad04:

In all honesty, im happy to check out a whole new world. Its whats best for my family and I. I still work for the same company, but am transferring for the $$$. I think I need to pick a winner and start rooting for them since ill have a clean slate there Confusednicker:
UK#24 Wrote:I wonder if Al Holland Jr. would be interested?
Perry County should reach out to him.

I suspect he is waiting in line for the Head Coaching job at Pikeville after Dudley retires. I couldn't imagine him going to high school.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im moving to the western side of the state, and its safe to say they don't run it up the gut as much :Sad04:

In all honesty, im happy to check out a whole new world. Its whats best for my family and I. I still work for the same company, but am transferring for the $$$. I think I need to pick a winner and start rooting for them since ill have a clean slate there Confusednicker:

Wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your posts.
Mjolnir Wrote:Wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your posts.

:Thumbs:
Real Badman Wrote:I suspect he is waiting in line for the Head Coaching job at Pikeville after Dudley retires. I couldn't imagine him going to high school.

This is correct, I don't see Perry's board making an offer to him that he would be interested in anyways.
hope they fill it quick. Late in the year not to have a coach in place
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::Thumbs:

Gut,

Where to in WKY? Or just further west than you are now?

There is what most people east of I-75 consider WKY; which is E-town and BG (it's not).

Then there is what is really more WKY; O'boro, Henderson, Madisonville.

Then there is even more WKY; the areas on or right around (east of LBL), like Trigg, Caldwell County, Hopkinsville, etc.

.....then there is the REAL WKY, which is west of LBL and th lakes (Marshall, Graves, Paducah, Fultons, etc).

All are fighting words for what is considered 'Real WKY' by those that live in those areas. lol
Rumor has it that Perry is wanting to hire pretty quick.
Word on the street says Jeff Norman will be the head coach. Keith Woolum and Steve Baker are coming in to coach the Oline. James Noble will be over Special Teams. Clifford McIntyre may be over the recievers.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Word on the street says Jeff Norman will be the head coach. Keith Woolum and Steve Baker are coming in to coach the Oline. James Noble will be over Special Teams. Clifford McIntyre may be over the recievers.

Norman is a real possibility, he's a good coach. Don't know if you're serious about the rest of those.
I do think Jeff Norman would be a good choice. Have also heard that Holcomb and Chapman may be coming.
Do you think Norman could handle the pressure that comes with this job? Haddix is a good coach and has been under pressure his whole football career and he left.
If they could get Holcomb and Chapman together then it would be awesome.
Someone said they saw Bert Brown at the Circle T this morning. They said he had a big grin on his face!!!
Its Mark Dixon if he wants it mark that down!!!!!!! He played at M.C. Napier and is a county person lives in the county.... I want to wish Haddix good lkuck at Corbin but I believe I would have stayed at Perry, why you ask you go to a traditional football power and its harder than you think it was look at Bert Browne at Madison Central 3 yrs and gone had it made at Perry Jason Chappell I cant remember if he left or was fired? and Haddix to Corbin he better produce and win 8 to 10 a year or he be looking for a new roosting place
I hope Haddix gets a good defensive coach.....I know he can coach Offense thats not the question if you cant stop the other teams offense you cant win.....Defense wins championships.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Gut,

Where to in WKY? Or just further west than you are now?

There is what most people east of I-75 consider WKY; which is E-town and BG (it's not).

Then there is what is really more WKY; O'boro, Henderson, Madisonville.

Then there is even more WKY; the areas on or right around (east of LBL), like Trigg, Caldwell County, Hopkinsville, etc.

.....then there is the REAL WKY, which is west of LBL and th lakes (Marshall, Graves, Paducah, Fultons, etc).

All are fighting words for what is considered 'Real WKY' by those that live in those areas. lol

Put me in the group of people East of I75 that consider BG and Etown WKY then lol.
But, ill mostly be in Hopkinsville.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Norman is a real possibility, he's a good coach. Don't know if you're serious about the rest of those.
Are you joking that bunch couldn't coach little league!
Who has applied for Perry Central? Heard Rumors, Turner from Morgan, even heard an assistant from Letcher applied not sure of the name, and heard that Lawrence Thomas was considering but doubt it.
Chapman is who I am saying,Norman might be a good assistant. Or Stepp from SV.
Hearing Chapman also! But I think if Dixon wants it, it's his.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Put me in the group of people East of I75 that consider BG and Etown WKY then lol.
But, ill mostly be in Hopkinsville.

lol Love it.

You'll learn, quick. haha

...you'll love WKY. God's Country.

Not sure if you are an outdoorsmen or not, but minus the Elk Hunt drawing in EKY....Hoptown and west, you can:

1) Golf on some of the best courses in the state
2) Hunt the best grounds in the state, and some would consider in the entire South.
3) Fish/Boat on the biggest/best lakes east of the Mississippi River.

...I love me some EKY/Mountains, but as a couple of my closest friends who are truly in the mountains would tell you (not publicly, but behind closed doors so that they wouldn't be exiled), there is nothing like far WKY and that there is one place and one place only to make them move from the mountains...and, it's there.
I still can't get over that they are having LL soccer during the fall.

Criminal is what that is.

Communist sport.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:lol Love it.

You'll learn, quick. haha

...you'll love WKY. God's Country.

Not sure if you are an outdoorsmen or not, but minus the Elk Hunt drawing in EKY....Hoptown and west, you can:

1) Golf on some of the best courses in the state
2) Hunt the best grounds in the state, and some would consider in the entire South.
3) Fish/Boat on the biggest/best lakes east of the Mississippi River.

...I love me some EKY/Mountains, but as a couple of my closest friends who are truly in the mountains would tell you (not publicly, but behind closed doors so that they wouldn't be exiled), there is nothing like far WKY and that there is one place and one place only to make them move from the mountains...and, it's there.

:dontthink:gtfo: lol
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next