Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 13th region?
I think this region is wide open. I know there is other regions that is wide open to win but I dont think there is one like the 13th. I'd say 6 or 7 teams have a legit shot at winning it. I remember two years ago, North Laurel and no one seen that coming. Lets hear it, right now who is your pick to win it?
Im rooting for a red bird-obi region championship.
Right now Knox Central is probably playing the best out of every team in the region. It honestly might just come down to who gets the best draw.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im rooting for a red bird-obi region championship.

Might as well. Those two teams and Whitley have bout the same odds. :biglmao:
Bell co
Warthog Wrote:Bell co

I've not seen Bell play this year but for some reason I got that Bell Co will be that surprise team in the 13th that could come out.
1-3-1-press Wrote:I've not seen Bell play this year but for some reason I got that Bell Co will be that surprise team in the 13th that could come out.

Yeah they could be the shocker
I had Jackson Co ranked as our best team last week.

This week (Wednesday), I'll have Knox Central, with Jackson Co at No. 2, more than likely. Anything can happen between now and then, though.

I just posted Litkenhous Ratings on the site. They have Clay Co as the top team and Jackson Co. 2nd.
Bell Co, would not be a surprise team, they are really talented and start 4 seniors. Have had the tendency to get upset in district the past couple of years. Guess we will have to wait and see how this thing unfolds. I still got my money on McDaniel in the clutch.
Clay will win played best schedule and will get probably the best draw.
Tuesday's game against North will tell me if Clay is ready for a run. The second half at Boyd was a good showing. When Robert lets McDaniel create, the Tigers are hard to beat rather than having 5 guys with 10-15 points. Last year's team played their roles behind him and you seen the result. His shots and free throws are down this year. Both region losses could have went either way.
Knox central and Brian Evans wins the region this year!!!!!
1-3-1-press Wrote:Might as well. Those two teams and Whitley have bout the same odds. :biglmao:

Good one...:zzz:
I'm still saying Jackson County.
I still think Knox, Jackson, and Clay have the three best teams.

I think a team like South Laurel has a chance, simply because Zac Baxter can take over a game any time he wants. He's been playing out of his mind lately.

But, then you have teams like Bell Co and North Laurel who are dangerous and have won the region in the past few years.