Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 54 Perry Co 52
Like it or not, Hazard won the tourney.
They deserve kudos.
Good game all around. When Beverly returns Hazard won't win the next one...or two...or three...
Ballers Wrote:Like it or not, Hazard won the tourney.
They deserve kudos.

Totally agree !!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:After watching this game last night Perry IMO should take the region if Braxton can get the ankle to 100% and win their district. Easier said than done I know. The 14th is a 3 team race Knott, Perry and Hazard. Cordia is a far distant 4th they have the talent to be great but coaching makes them mediocre. Hazard is maybe the most balanced team in the region they have 6 guys who can step up in clutch situations. Collier provided a much needed spark in the 4th and did an alright job matching up again a bigger and stronger Johnson in the 2nd quarter. Was disappointed in what I saw from one player though whose name I will not mention. Really ruined my respect for a great athlete.

How can u say distant 4th? Its a 4 team race point blank. Cant judge a team off one bad game when they beat the wymt champs the week before. Perry has the edge at home, but either of those other three could walk away with it.
Why did coach Hoskins not gaurd Hudson with jj just wondering
WHO LET THE DAWGZ OUT??????? Maybe next time Dorks, woops I meant Doors.
Little shooter Wrote:Why did coach Hoskins not gaurd Hudson with jj just wondering

I would imagine to keep him out of foul trouble.
Congrats to Hazard. Very impressive tournament from you boys.
Congrats Bulldogs, you played good and deserved this one. However make sure to take good care of that trophy as it will be the only one you win this year unless you win ALL A. This game showed me one thing. And that is with Braxton healthy i dont think anyone in this region can beat PCC. It took everything Hazard had and a little luck to win this one with Braxton on the sidelines. With him playing Perry is 20 points better than Hazard. and unless Knott can find someone to come off the bench and help them i dont believe they have a very good chance either. Also if Pray can get healthy to Perry will be going at least 9 deep with talent and could make a deeeeeeep run this postseason.
They say if you tell yourself something long enough you will actually start believing it, so keep up the good work there dore 20:insane:
They say if you tell yourself something long enough you may actually start to believe it, so keep up the good work there dore20.
Justice was shut down, who is to say Beverly cant be shutdown !!!
As far as Justice being shut down twice, you may have just as good of a chance as hitting the lottery.
KyGurl Wrote:Justice was shut down, who is to say Beverly cant be shutdown !!!

You may be able to slow Beverly's scoring down...
but he can still make plays...
he can still get your guards in foul trouble...
he can still break a press my himself.

You're not going to render Beverly nearly useless for 4 quarters.
KyGurl Wrote:Justice was shut down, who is to say Beverly cant be shutdown !!!

All Justice dose is score. Nothing else. braxton is the leader of PCC. He dose not even have to score the change the outcome of the game. So go ahead, hold braxton to 9 points. he will just get 10 assists and still win the game.
Hauler Wrote:They say if you tell yourself something long enough you may actually start to believe it, so keep up the good work there dore20.

See you are just one of those blind ignorant fans, but thats ok, im not mad at ya. Whenever you have a actual point to make or a post that you can give a explanation with let me know.
Heard the same garbage last year that Knott didn't have a chance against Pcc because they were so dominant, but what happened there dore 20. I think next time you get to thinking about those blind ignorant fans you go and look in the mirror.
dore20 Wrote:Congrats Bulldogs, you played good and deserved this one. However make sure to take good care of that trophy as it will be the only one you win this year unless you win ALL A. This game showed me one thing. And that is with Braxton healthy i dont think anyone in this region can beat PCC. It took everything Hazard had and a little luck to win this one with Braxton on the sidelines. With him playing Perry is 20 points better than Hazard. and unless Knott can find someone to come off the bench and help them i dont believe they have a very good chance either. Also if Pray can get healthy to Perry will be going at least 9 deep with talent and could make a deeeeeeep run this postseason.

Zaga and I were talking about all the injuries yesterday. Scary to think they are as deep as they are with possibly the greatest bench we've seen in years annnnd Pray has yet to play a dribble. Perry a 20 point better team may be a little much ill give you 10-13 never know with an Al Holland team could be a barn burner lol. Lets just hope Hazard Perry and Knott all make the regional tournament. Could be the best regional we've seen in sometime in the mountains,
Hauler Wrote:Heard the same garbage last year that Knott didn't have a chance against Pcc because they were so dominant, but what happened there dore 20. I think next time you get to thinking about those blind ignorant fans you go and look in the mirror.

I heard the same garbage before the first two Knott games last year and Perry made swift work of that.

We're not going to know what happens until the ball gets tipped up and talking about last year doesn't really accomplish anything.
^ I don't got a dog in this fight, but weren't the first two games relatively close games?
I will agree with you on that zaga, we will not know until the ball goes in the air, but I don't think that knott is an underdog in the matchup. I don't think either team will blow the other one out I really don't.
Creeker Wrote:^ I don't got a dog in this fight, but weren't the first two games relatively close games?

I was at both of them.

Perry was up by around 20 in both games and a few shots got jacked up around garbage time to make it close.
Hauler Wrote:I will agree with you on that zaga, we will not know until the ball goes in the air, but I don't think that knott is an underdog in the matchup. I don't think either team will blow the other one out I really don't.

I wouldn't call Knott the underdog in any matchup they play around here.
When Hazard, Perry or Knott play each other you're going to be in for a good game.
I love watching a coach out coach another its like watching 2 games at the same time...perry central is loaded with talent...i'm not saying hazard don't have talent..Hazard plays like they have a heart of gold..they fight scrap an listen to big Al :Cheerlead
I agree with you 100 percent zaga, and there is some upset teams in there too, it makes a lot of exciting games coming up for sure.
Hauler Wrote:Heard the same garbage last year that Knott didn't have a chance against Pcc because they were so dominant, but what happened there dore 20. I think next time you get to thinking about those blind ignorant fans you go and look in the mirror.

Im pretty sure last season i said it was dead even between the two. But Knott has NO ONE on their bench and honestly i think they were a better all around team last season. Perry is the complete opposite, they got a lot deeper and better this season. But once again u just keep making posts with no explanation or reason. Which dose not shock me.
What kind of explanation are you needing or dose you know?
I get it knott doesn't have much of a bench, but they didn't last year either. I think with what you lost last year isn't fully replaced this year. Pcc is lacking the dual punch inside and it shows. I am not saying perry is not a great team, but I don't think they are so far ahead of knott or hazard. There are a lot of things that can happen in a game and maybe if both teams starters all foul out then yea perry would probably win that.
Hauler Wrote:I get it knott doesn't have much of a bench, but they didn't last year either. I think with what you lost last year isn't fully replaced this year. Pcc is lacking the dual punch inside and it shows. I am not saying perry is not a great team, but I don't think they are so far ahead of knott or hazard. There are a lot of things that can happen in a game and maybe if both teams starters all foul out then yea perry would probably win that.

Not sure what the dual punch inside has to do w/ it. Johnson and Tobler are as good of a dual punch as you will find across the state. Ain't nobody else in this region have the inside game PCC has not to mention a very good PG to go w/ it. KCC is still the best in this region until someone else goes to state. The best team don't always win. Just the way it goes!!
I think tobler is a nice player no doubt, but I think knott has just as good inside game as pcc. As far as the best team don't always win I will agree with you on that for sure.