Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 71 Cordia 61
Go LC
I said it could be close, but I didn't think the Bulldogs would win.

Here was our preview:

WYMT Classic
TriCountySports Wrote:I said it could be close, but I didn't think the Bulldogs would win.

Here was our preview:

WYMT Classic

Firing TriCountySports for misleading me :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Firing TriCountySports for misleading me :biglmao:

Trust me, it won't be the last time I'm wrong! haha

I'm sticking with my other picks, though.
Good win LC. Gotta close it when you can lions. Cant give anyone a chance late.
TriCountySports Wrote:Trust me, it won't be the last time I'm wrong! haha

I'm sticking with my other picks, though.

Just kidding TriCountySports I enjoy your sites doing a great job :Cheerlead
KHSAA12 Wrote:Good win LC. Gotta close it when you can lions. Cant give anyone a chance late.

Cordia lost this game at the foul line...Good win LC. :worthy:
Gotta give it up for LC. Nice win and Congrats to Coach Cook. Not sure what happened and I'm not making excuses for Cordia but my goodness. They didn't look to sharp at all. Tons of bad shots this game. Whoever got it shot it. Cordia looks like they quit when they lost the lead.
They was thinking about something besides the game. All of em. It they don't shake it and just let it go, they won't make out of district comes season end. Not making excuses Lc earned this game and was the best team on the floor hands down.
Bad loss Cordia...
Cunningham needs the ball in his hands, he needs to be the decision maker. Whatever is going on in the Cordia locker room, school or home life better change quick khsaa12, if not your exactly right. They will b done quick!
^Was playing amazing team ball these last coule weeks and the first speed dump these kids hit they try and fall apart. I believe the coachin staff will keep it together tho.
Just wait until Hines gets eligible, oh no he's not getting eligible.
[quote=KHSAA12]^Was playing amazing team ball these last coule weeks and the first speed dump these kids hit they try and fall apart. I believe the coachin staff will keep it together tho.[/

Please don't misunderstand what I was saying. I wasn't saying they are falling apart. I just thought they would come out and handle their business. You said something was going on, is it something you want us to know?
Repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep underestimating LC and bring in and keep Recruiting.
I know what you was sayin. I feel it will fall apart if coaching doesn't handle it, but i fully expect them to. And I agree Cunningham has to be that guy for the lions. I thought it was established throughout the team, but it sure didn't look that way today.
^ got to agree w/ you KHSAA12. If this team is gonna go anywhere it will go through Cunningham!
Cordia out coached hands down!!! LC is a nice team, and they did not play their best tonight. Credit deserved!!! Big win for young LC
After Hines and his Buddy left Cordia has fallen off they thought they get elgiable but it did not happen.....I watch this game and they had a very bad second half after getting a 9 point lead they were outscored 14-3. Rhodes better get controll or they may fold before the years over. TO me they were better last year than this year...
Let me hear the Lions roar
I told you so.
They steal haven't played there best yet.
Dawgs71 - Lions 61
Lc clearly the more talented team chaffins best point guard in the mountains.
You mean they still haven't not steal lol. Lawrence County simply played like they wanted it more. Great job of coaching by Josh Cook and his staff, they scored 27 points in the 4th quarter to only 13 for Cordia. I don't see the Lions in the top 25 according to Cantrell rankings. Does anyone have it where they are ranked?
Bluegrass preps.com top 20
Cordia 11
Perry central 12
Nice win LC! Saw them play at the Gateway Classic and they are for real.
Don't look any farther past coaching! LC was ready and prepared for Cordia...Cordia was not ready for this game, was not prepared. I do agree some of those guys act like they don't care what the score is. Play with Zero effort. Buckhorn will beat Cordia with ease with the effort they're giving. LC took the lead in the 4th around 6:00 left and CORDIA looked like they quit. I must say I was at this game and am a good friend of Coach Cook's...he is an amazing coach.
Does everyone realize that LC played all Freshman and Sophomore's. Not one get stepped on the court who wasn't one of the two. LC will have this EXACT for Two more years after this year. The Dalton Gang as they're nicknamed are just Freshman! It's going to be a joy to watch this team grow and develop
Wildcat man Wrote:Bluegrass preps.com top 20
Cordia 11
Perry central 12

This is comical!! I'm laughing on this inside!! With a healthy Braxton Beverly Cordia wouldn't stand a chance. Perry is just too weal coached, easily the best coaching staff in the 14th region.
dawg fan Wrote:Lc clearly the more talented team chaffins best point guard in the mountains.
Lets not get too excited. Lawrence is a nice team and Chaffins a good player but to say he best PG in mountains is a stretch. He will have a chance to prove me wrong in next couple games.
This was a nice win for Lawrence , keep it up.