Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitchell, TN 54 Perry County Central 45
Overrated Wrote:tired of hearing all these trash things your father said, was your dad George Washington?

Settle down son.

We all know who your daddy is.
Looks like there collapse in the first game took the wind out of their sails. And I mean that figuratively. This loss is really unexplainable as the Mitchell Tn. team was handled pretty easily by other teams in the tourney. Sometimes a hard loss like that gets a team down. But really you have to suck-it up and get ready for the next game. There are several fundamental things Perry has to get better at starting with free throws and taking care of the ball. Otherwise regardless of the early season hype and all the dunks another early exit in the postseason my be lurking for the Commodores. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Looks like there collapse in the first game took the wind out of their sails. And I mean that figuratively. This loss is really unexplainable as the Mitchell Tn. team was handled pretty easily by other teams in the tourney. Sometimes a hard loss like that gets a team down. But really you have to suck-it up and get ready for the next game. There are several fundamental things Perry has to get better at starting with free throws and taking care of the ball. Otherwise regardless of the early season hype and all the dunks another early exit in the postseason my be lurking for the Commodores. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

Sounds like a great game. May rocknroll never die. Bob Seger.
ballstar Wrote:Funny when you can see them and they don't even know it.

Well, I really have an advantage from working for the Department of Defense for several decades, especially working in the CID (Criminal investigation department) and as some may know a person can learn a lot, especially when you have to network with other government agencies such as the state police departments, U.S. Marshals, and even the FBI and CIA. So from contacts made over the years it is easier than you may think to be the "eye in the sky" and the "ear to the wall" so to speak.
Overrated Wrote:tired of hearing all these trash things your father said, was your dad George Washington?

No my father is not George Washington, Who by the way was a General. My father only attained the rank of "Full Bird" Colonel.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Settle down son.

We all know who your daddy is.

Yeah, JESUS

:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
This Perry team will be a lot better when Toomer comes back Jan6th and Fugate comes back jan 6th and Pray jan 15th. They lost some confidence after losing to Shaker Heights but they gain it back.....Their No team in the 14th region that could have done any better..I know Knott would have won 2 or 3 games but thats not true. March is coming soon.
I would say Spurlock made most of this schedule from last year.
This team is fine ,a few losses will make them stronger in the end.
Can anyone say we got beat by better teams? You do not need an excuse every time you get beat.
We did get beat by better teams at this point in the season but we will regroup and be back..
ballboy Wrote:We did get beat by better teams at this point in the season but we will regroup and be back..

Exactly what I wanted to hear. Excuses kill me.
I've not heard anyone make any excuses. PCC was in every game w/ a chance to win. Scores don't always indicate how close games are. PCC just simply got out played in the 4th quarter of every game. I truly think its because teams are wearing down Bevery and Johnson. Say what you want but that's a fact. They will get better and more production from other kids as the season goes along. They will b fine.
No excuses!!!! See if this sounds familiar.So and So was sick, didn't sleep in our own bed, we will be better when so and so gets back. The are the best team from tinbucktwo.
I've not said anything about anyone being sick even though Johnson was at the hospital after Friday and Sat game. Didn't hear me say one thing about that. Someone just mentioned that, not sure that's making an excuse. That was a fact that was stated. Me and mongoose was just saying if a tourney is close enough to drive sometimes its better to do that. Louisville isn't close enough to do that. The fact that PCC has 3 kids out does hurt but that's no excuse, that's a fact. Those 3 will help. No one ever said PCC wins these 3 games if those 3 played. It is what it is! I don't make excuses for anybody or anything for that matter. You will NEVER see me do that on here. PCC flat out got outplayed in the 4th quarter of every game down there. That's as simple as it can b put. Move on!!
ballstar Wrote:That's the great thing about Coach Hoskins and my man Hatcher. They don't duck anyone. Love that about them! Put kids in a place where they play the best and let's see how they perform. That what Hatch and Hoskins does. Love it.

Coach Spurlock made Perry's schedule!
Ballstar, what will u do once Perry don't win the region this year? Seems like the same stuff u we're saying the season that Perry had Paige. And u were a no show on the site for a few months after they lost in district.
Excuses...

ah boys...

I'll remember to call out some excuses in a couple of weeks at the Mountain Classic Wink
Ballstar will be out hitting the recruiting trail if PCC don't win the region. Well he will be out trying to find a replacement for Justin Johnson regardless. I am sure he is looking for a tall athletic 2 guard right now. Perry will need all the help they can get outside of perry county. The well is dry in their feeder schools.
Junior-Battle Wrote:Ballstar, what will u do once Perry don't win the region this year? Seems like the same stuff u we're saying the season that Perry had Paige. And u were a no show on the site for a few months after they lost in district.

Who said PCC would win the region? Who said PCC was even the best team in the region? Not me. Can they win region? Yes. Will they win region? Don't know. Will I make excuses if they don't? I never do, I won't start then.
[quote=Bulldogs4Ever]Ballstar will be out hitting the recruiting trail if PCC don't win the region. Well he will be out trying to find a replacement for Justin Johnson regardless. I am sure he is looking for a tall athletic 2 guard right now. Perry will need all the help they can get outside of perry county. The well is dry in their feeder schools.[/

Lol, you know me well but your wrong about one thing. PCC has some good young kids coming. Tolber is just a freshman and they have several middle school kids playing alot on freshman and JV. Back, Cottongame and a few more will help them a ton the next few yrs. PCC will b fine.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Ballstar will be out hitting the recruiting trail if PCC don't win the region. Well he will be out trying to find a replacement for Justin Johnson regardless. I am sure he is looking for a tall athletic 2 guard right now. Perry will need all the help they can get outside of perry county. The well is dry in their feeder schools.

:biglmao:
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Ballstar will be out hitting the recruiting trail if PCC don't win the region. Well he will be out trying to find a replacement for Justin Johnson regardless. I am sure he is looking for a tall athletic 2 guard right now. Perry will need all the help they can get outside of perry county. The well is dry in their feeder schools.

HHS well looks really deep last time I saw it and so does Knott's, lol
hazard recruits
perry recruits
oh no knott recruits
Thank you. They all do!!!