Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dikembe Dixson, Montrell Dixson
They both have left Thomas Nelson. No reason has been given so far. Let the 14th region bidding begin! Wink

Mix1...
The bang ain't worth the buck man. Dixson is a very good athlete but that's about it. He blew up this summer in the John Lucas camp and hasn't backed it up since. I heard that guardians are tuff to deal w/ and not sure it would b worth it.
Not knocking them or anything but I've heard that they aren't nothing but headaches.
^i hear the same thing
Who will they sign with next? Perry Central, Cordia, or Hazard?
Junior-Battle Wrote:Who will they sign with next? Perry Central, Cordia, or Hazard?

Lol
Junior-Battle Wrote:Who will they sign with next? Perry Central, Cordia, or Hazard?

or Knott?
Hey, Zaga! KCC does NOT recruit. Just ask the Johnson Family!
ballstar Wrote:Hey, Zaga! KCC does NOT recruit. Just ask the Johnson Family!

The Teflon Dons!
About the only way for them to continue to play THIS YEAR would be for them to go to North Hardin Christian (same league -- the KCAA -- as Wesley Christian).

As far as NEXT YEAR? Who knows. When they landed in Bardstown, Dikembe said in an interview they wanted to move to a BIGGER CITY to get more exposure (when Ashland is far, far, far bigger than Bardstown).

Maybe they try John Hardin or Elizabethtown. With Elijah Smith and Matt Miller both back for 2014-2015, the Dixsons would make John Hardin a contender. North Hardin is young, too. Not sure they have a single senior contributor and NH gave JH all it wanted (and played X tough for a half, too).

Maybe they go back east.
Well, if they have a legitimate change of address. Hold the laughter! If they move and enroll in another school they can process the paperwork and get them cleared.

This entire situation is a disaster. If they allow them back the wordis the rest of the team walks. I personally think the coach doesn't need to come back after the break.
groundattack Wrote:Well, if they have a legitimate change of address. Hold the laughter! If they move and enroll in another school they can process the paperwork and get them cleared.

This entire situation is a disaster. If they allow them back the wordis the rest of the team walks. I personally think the coach doesn't need to come back after the break.

Why do you feel that way about the coach? Just curious
First off he was suspended last season for an altercation he had with a player on a team they were playing. Then he had Two assistants who were removed from his staff during the year last season. If you watch them play the antics that the kids demonstrate during the game are low class. Direct reflection of the coach. He recruited this team and put it together and doesn't develop any of the younger players. He snuck out the backdoor at Fairdale on Sunday night. This situation at TNHS was created by him he made deals with the devil and now he has alienated both sides.
Former Thomas Nelson players Dikembe and Montrell Dixson have enrolled at Mingo Central (WV) High School
[Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/70be4e14205b5...o1_500.gif]

Were selling two for one money.

Can I get 10 dollars.....10 dollars....10 dollars......rubadubdub.....
Ive got Cordia at 10 dollars...

Can I get 20 dollars.....20 dollars....20 dollars......rubadubdub.....
Ive got Perry at 20 dollars....

Can I get 30 dollars.....30 dollars....30 dollars......rubadubdub.....
Ive got Knott at 30 dollars...

Can I get 40 dollars.....40 dollars....40 dollars......rubadubdub.....

Goin once, going twice,

40 dollars to Riverside Christian

Can I get 50 dollars.....50 dollars....50 dollars......rubadubdub.....

Going once, going twice, SOLD.

Riverside Christian.
Two high school basketball players for 40 dollars.

On to the next one.
Mingo Central may make a run for a title with these two, they already have a sharpshooting bunch that just lacks size, they will be dangerous. Should be interesting to see how that pans out. If they were looking to go to a city, I'm not sure what wrong turn (no WV pun intended) they took to make it to Central.

Ruben Kasongo is also at MCHS but yet to be cleared to play.
I saw them play. I wasn't impressed. They're both incredible athletes, but really lacked the skill to make a difference. Neither could shoot consistently, dribble with their off hand, or make a play for their teammates. It's another case of the hype machine. If either of these kids were at a Ballard or PRP, they'd be lucky to see court time.
"Dikembe and Montrell Dixson transfer to Mingo Central":

http://www.williamsondailynews.com/news/...go-Central
What is the recurring messages about KCC trying to get Johnson, you keep saying ask the Johnson family. Did they do something wrong? I'm not knocking him but I think we are alright without him.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Mingo Central may make a run for a title with these two, they already have a sharpshooting bunch that just lacks size, they will be dangerous. Should be interesting to see how that pans out. If they were looking to go to a city, I'm not sure what wrong turn (no WV pun intended) they took to make it to Central.

Ruben Kasongo is also at MCHS but yet to be cleared to play.

Sure they will