Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitchell, TN 54 Perry County Central 45
Final from Fairdale
Not very productive on the offensive output for PCC. They usually score a lot more than that. They average 67.7 points a game. Defensive side of the game was not too bad. Held Mitchell TN. to 13 points a quarter (on average). I wonder if the TN. team did not play a zone most of the game and PCC had an off outside shooting night.
Tough weekend for the Doors!!!
I see Damon Tobler is getting some play time and productive minutes. I wonder why Nahim Lee does not play much? Last year in the Philly area, during the junior circuit, he and Tobler had quite a buzz about there potential on a lot of basketball forums.
PCC is doing an outstanding job playing these tough and very good teams. Out of the teams no one else is playing a Christmas Break schedule as hard as this. Playing these games are really going to help PCC come March.
Lee isn't ready yet. Has a lot of work to do still. Hopefully by seasons end he can give PCC a few mins here and there.
Tuff game all the way around today. PCC looked very tired and ready to come home. Congrats to Mitchell on a good win.
Let me guess. All the PCC fans on here are going to say this is the 2nd best basketball team in the state of Tenn behind the Memphis Tigers. Sounds to me like PCC choked all weekend against tough competition.
KY Headhunter Wrote:Let me guess. All the PCC fans on here are going to say this is the 2nd best basketball team in the state of Tenn behind the Memphis Tigers. Sounds to me like PCC choked all weekend against tough competition.

Who is your team?? One thing for sure is other then KCC, no other team around here could have competed with these teams. Chocked? Sounds like any ole loss is a chock in your eyes.
Like my father used to tell me when I had to play against my three older brothers, you are not going to get any better if you do not play against better competition! Just sayin.
Not sure how good Mitchell is in Tn but today they were good enough to beat PCC. Is that good enough for you Ky Headhunter?
PCC WILL benefit from this. 3 tuff games in a 3 day span. Beverly and Johnson were guarded by at least 10/12 Diff guys in 3 days. PCC will b fine. It is what it is!!
Sometimes on the two and three day tournaments it is better to come home and sleep in your own bed if it is close enough to home. Kids will be kids and expend more energy in a hotel room than if they were at home.
Lol, ain't that the truth. If it wasn't 3 1/2 bus ride they prob should have.
Playing good teams will make Perry a better team just wait and see. I like that they are playing good teams and not just playing games they know they can win. So nice job .
That's the great thing about Coach Hoskins and my man Hatcher. They don't duck anyone. Love that about them! Put kids in a place where they play the best and let's see how they perform. That what Hatch and Hoskins does. Love it.
moongoose82 Wrote:Sometimes on the two and three day tournaments it is better to come home and sleep in your own bed if it is close enough to home. Kids will be kids and expend more energy in a hotel room than if they were at home.

The other teams was driving back and forth?
My bad it wasnt the competition it was the fact that Braxton didnt and the rest of the gang didnt get snuggled into their own beds at night and had to stay in a hotel for 3 days. I knew there would be some kind of excuse.
^lol
See mongoose82, I'm getting better!
My bad, moongoose
Are you familiar with the ribald (you may have to google that to understand) version of the limerick: There once was a man from Nantucket? Look it up, it is pretty funny. Stop hating! Life is too short and valuable to hate against others!
That is for Ky headhunter or who ever it is.
moongoose82 Wrote:Like my father used to tell me when I had to play against my three older brothers, you are not going to get any better if you do not play against better competition! Just sayin.

tired of hearing all these trash things your father said, was your dad George Washington?
My bad, moongoose
Overrated Wrote:tired of hearing all these trash things your father said, was your dad George Washington?

Why? Do you not know who your father is?
Lol
Watch out moongoose. He will b sending you scary private messages. I've already got mine.
I hope he is as good of a computer hacker as I am, because I already know his IP address. The rest is easy to figure out.
Funny when you can see them and they don't even know it.