Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Championship Weekend Weather ?
There is potential for a winter storm whose track seems to be favoring west Ky this weekend...I know it's to early to tell what will happen, but would they move games back a couple of days or try and play them if this was to happen...
I think that happened in 2008 and they just had fewer fans on the Hazard side. I don't think they will change it.
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Starting Thursday night and ending Saturday night.
Forecast for Bowling Green for Saturday is partly sunny and a high of 34. Better dress warm!
Killer, you came back out from under the rock. I guess rehab worked. Glad to see you back.
DreamKiller Wrote:Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Starting Thursday night and ending Saturday night.

Bring it on Jack Frost!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Let's wait until Sunday. It's so much more pleasant when the weather cooperates for this weekend.
Part of it... lightin is just about the only way it cancels... they will play.. thats wats makes it football... for ppl that never been... dress warmly... there is quite a wind that blows through the center of the stadium... and if ur on home side u will be in the shade all day... it always pretty cold... bring layers.. if ya think ya got enough bring one more jacket just in case
Yes Home Side is 10 to 15 degrees colder on a cold day than the side in the sun...it's horrible!
It's a good thing that Williamsburg will be on the shady side. We know what happens when they wear orange and stand in the sun.
mysonis55 Wrote:Let's wait until Sunday. It's so much more pleasant when the weather cooperates for this weekend.

You big softee, layer up and make the best of it. Your team is in the state title game. Whether 20 or 45 degrees you all are in for a good time.

:flame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Ewww... thur 90% rain switchin over to snow around midnight lows around 29 .friday high around 30. Low 16. 90 %chance of freezing rain and snow. Sat high 28 low 15. 20% chance early in tha am slowly clearing....

Its looking very entertaining... guys leave ur panties at home... all teams safe travles!
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/B...Y0721:1:US

Fri Dec 6
High: 35°F Low: 18°F
Chance of rain: 90%
Wind: N at 11

Sat Dec 7
High: 34° Low:22°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of precip: 20%
Wind: NNE at 11 mph
Sounds like perfect weather for a state championship game to me!!

I've bought a portable propane heater; best money I've ever spent!!!
Sounds like football weather to me!!! Rain snow ice who cares lets watch some good football!!!

:runtouchd. :blondeche
FOOTBALL WEATHER!!! Just another variable to make the finals more exciting. It will help some teams and hurt others.
I remember the 2002 game and the snow being removed from the field. They still had a little ice in the corner of the shady endzone. I remember the announcers were indicating that we should try to avoid that portion of the field. Our first touchdown was a pass play that the wr ran right down that very sideline into the endzone. Luckily he did so without any problems.
I just checked the hourly weather forecast for Friday. It has us in the clear for the 1a game. The precipitation isn't supposed to start until around 1p.
Does anyone know if they allow the portable heaters in the stadium?... I suspect not, but was wanting to find out for my wife.
DreamKiller Wrote:Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Starting Thursday night and ending Saturday night.
Snow might slow down caldwells offense.....oh wait a sec
mysonis55 Wrote:I just checked the hourly weather forecast for Friday. It has us in the clear for the 1a game. The precipitation isn't supposed to start until around 1p.

I just checked the weather also cardinal kant fly and bees can in any kind of weather :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I just checked the weather also cardinal kant fly and bees can in any kind of weather :Cheerlead

Confusednicker:

I think I just "shat" myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I think the weather may hit here on Thur night by what I have read. It doesn't sound as big of a chance as I was hearing here. I did check the hourly weather forecast in Bowling Green and it said the precip there would start around 1p on Fri.
I'm not sure if I'm going to go...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You know you will. What could possibly keep you away.
mysonis55 Wrote:You know you will. What could possibly keep you away.
\

The chance of icy roads...our game will end about 6. I have a 3 hr trip to Lexington.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would do it. Just drive safely.
Going even if a blizzard! Comon!
Sign me up.. three hours on icy roads... hells ya..
Blau Vogel Wrote:http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/B...Y0721:1:US

Fri Dec 6
High: 35°F Low: 18°F
Chance of rain: 90%Wind: N at 11

Sat Dec 7
High: 34° Low:22°
Partly Cloudy
Chance of precip: 20%
Wind: NNE at 11 mph

Slight changes...

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/B...Y0721:1:US

Fri Dec 6