Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs South Floyd 2/7/06
I dont think it being at the Dome has anything to do with it. SF seems to play good there. I am going to take SF by 12+ on this one. It seems like BL finds ways to lose games or they take themselfs out of it on their own.
South Floyd
If little is out Brando Kidd will dominate! BL by 5
With or without Little, Betsy Layne will win this one.
i agree with HomeGrown on this one without Little the Raiders are hurting for a big guy to stop Brandon Kidd..
Betsy Layne by 10+
Brandon Kidd -25pts and 15rbs
Who handed down the suspension? How many games will he be out?
Wonder if the fans will be crazy like it was at the first meeting
If this is true he can't even attend the game can he?
yes he can attend, but can not play
"ALLSPORTFAN" Wrote:Who handed down the suspension? How many games will he be out?

I think this was a decision made by Coach Hall, correct me if I'm wrong and I think it's just for the BL game. Big conference game for the Raiders, gotta respect a coach that disciplines a player before a game of such magnitude....
I will say SF
I SAY :nope: TO SF! BL IS TOTALLY GONNA TAKE THIS ONE
Ethan J. probably aint playing either. He hurt his ankle at practice today. I don't know what the injury is, everyone thinks its just a spring. Its gonna be hard for the Raiders to win without Johnson, and Little, but I think Justin Slone and Matt Little will step big. SF by 2.
with out little and Ethan J. for the raiders...i am going to say BL by 10...and kidd as a hugh game.....
bl by 12 if ethan and ryan dont play!
im still going to say sf but if they come out thinking that they aint going to win without little or even johnson then bl will blow them away.
Im going to go with BL by 15+......if SF dont have Little then there aint nobody who can stop Kidd.....and if E. Johnson is out to then someone will have to pick up the slack big time
South Floyd by 5+
Good Luck SF...I hope u Boys can pull this off....no matter what DONT hang your heads, DONT give up hope, or lose your tempers and you'll be fine! You guys can work together and win this game!
BL by 4
South Floyd not sure on the score thought.
Without Ryan Little and Ethan I don't know how sure I am about SF coming out with the Win but I will still go out on a limb and say South Floyd by 4....
I would say Ethan will be playing, unless he just can't move.
Ethans not playing!
Good Luck Sf... Play Your Best!!!!!!!
I wish both teams good luck. I hope that the game goes well and both teams have good sportmanship. Both teams have such talent. I hope that everyone will behave fans, players, parents everyone. I think the things that have been said and done on this sight should have been stopped a long time ago.

Good luck to both teams.
I'll Say Sf By 5+
"cantstandit" Wrote:I wish both teams good luck. I hope that the game goes well and both teams have good sportmanship. Both teams have such talent. I hope that everyone will behave fans, players, parents everyone. I think the things that have been said and done on this sight should have been stopped a long time ago.

Good luck to both teams.
Why should have what ppl said be stoped every one was just letting everyone know there points of veiw yeah there were a few bad post but they were from both sides and the Admins closed the thread but every one has an opinion Just like you wether you like it or not........
i agree with that bruiser
"volley_coach14" Wrote:Without Ryan Little and Ethan I don't know how sure I am about SF coming out with the Win but I will still go out on a limb and say South Floyd by 4....
Why aren't they playing if there not that will hurt them big time who gonna play Ryan Littles spot surely not Matt Little..........................