Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 42 Jackson County 6
Final
Sorry for the duplicate.
Final

TongueirateShoCoach Haywood gets his 300th win at Belfry!TongueirateSho

JV & Freshmen were in after the half. Running clock in 2nd Quarter
Belfry took a knee on 4th & Goal at the Jackson 1 yard line with 1:25 to go. Classy as always.

:Skull03::Skull03::Skull03:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Sorry for the duplicate.

No problem.
Congratulations to the Pirates and also to Coach
Philip Haywood on his 300th victory tonight. Also congrats
to Jackson County for a well played game.
BHS78 Wrote:Congratulations to the Pirates and also to Coach
Philip Haywood on his 300th victory tonight.
Congratulation to Both
USA Today will be at Belfry next Friday to present the Banner and the check for being named USA Today's Coach of the Year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Final

TongueirateShoCoach Haywood gets his 300th win at Belfry!TongueirateSho

JV & Freshmen were in after the half. Running clock in 2nd Quarter
Belfry took a knee on 4th & Goal at the Jackson 1 yard line with 1:25 to go. Classy as always.

:Skull03::Skull03::Skull03:

Congratulations Philip on another milestone achievement in your life!

Belfry has taken the knee many times before, displaying class, but I believe this time also was to show great respect for Jackson County and their coaching staff. I like those guys and I think the coaches speak Haywood's language and mine, too. Congratulations Pirates and Generals.
Congrats PIRATES...On to next week and congrats to Jackson Co. on a good season..
Congrats to Belfry. Congrats to Jackson County on a good season.
Good job Pirates! Also congrats to Jackson Co. players and coaching staff on a good season!
Congrats Pirates and Coach Haywood.

Congrats Jackson County on a good season.
Congrats to the Pirates on the win and to coach Haywood on the milestone W. Also congrats to Jackson co on the best season in school history.
Best record in school history? Wow, great accomplishment Jackson County.

Congratulations to the Pondy Pirates on their win!!!

Coach Haywood is soooo deserving of the recognition he is currently enjoying!! He is the epitome of class!!!
Belfry is top shelf all around, we were outmanned from the beginning....Belfry ....was just Belfry, tough and physical....we have a LONG way to go, but the Generals are headed in the right direction, the kids are already excited to put in hard work in the off season...we will keep working hard to get better! We will not give up!!!

Thank you Pirate nation for the great sportsmanship and class you displayed! You guys are great people and represent what High School football should be about!!!!!! Congratulations to Coach Haywood - GREAT coach and even better man! God speed and a heartfelt best wishes to you all the rest of the way from GENERAL nation!!!!!
The Cross Movement Wrote:Belfry is top shelf all around, we were outmanned from the beginning....Belfry ....was just Belfry, tough and physical....we have a LONG way to go, but the Generals are headed in the right direction, the kids are already excited to put in hard work in the off season...we will keep working hard to get better! We will not give up!!!

Thank you Pirate nation for the great sportsmanship and class you displayed! You guys are great people and represent what High School football should be about!!!!!! Congratulations to Coach Haywood - GREAT coach and even better man! God speed and a heartfelt best wishes to you all the rest of the way from GENERAL nation!!!!!

:Thumbs::notworthy Very classy post!! Best of luck to the Generals in the future.
Jackson County 0 0 6 0 - 6
Belfry 28 14 0 0 - 42

B - Trenity Carr 5 run (Austin Woolum kick); B - Keaton Taylor 51 pass from Sani Warren (Woolum kick); B - Justin Johnson 11 run (Woolum kick); B - Andrew Fletcher 7 pass from Warren (Woolum kick); B - Davonte Dari 9 run (Woolum kick); B - Johnson 27 pass from Warren (Woolum kick); J - Tyler Bailey 11 run (kick blocked).

http://lms.usatodayhss.com/louisville/ar...-boxscores
My advice to the Jackson County coaching staff is this

Close your ears. Quit listening to what the people of BGR or what anyone else says about your team or your program. I heard, what I assume was a coach, lose his mind on some 11-12 year old kids who yelled that Jackson County sucked. Now, let me say those kids were out of line but they're also kids. Let that crap roll off your back. People are gonna talk, whether it be at games or on this website... What matters is what is discussed behind closed doors between you and your kids. Screw what everyone else thinks.

Keep building that program! (And put the captain American logo on your helmets that would be sick)