Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family, Football, and Prayer
We get together on BGR and cut up, share opinions, promote our schools, criticize and talk trash. There also comes a time where we refocus and take time to lift up what's important in life.

This is one of those moments. Many of you are familiar with the success of the Dixie Heights Football team so far this season and the turn around the school has seen in the last two years thanks to new Head Coach, Dave Brossart.

He has instilled a new mindset, will to win, and exemplified to his players what that looks like. The Dixie community is thankful and grateful for his leadership and work ethic. Well so the saying goes behind every good man is a better woman. Such is the case with Coach Brossart and his wife.

What many of you may not know is while teaching, coaching, and setting good example to his players he's helping his wife battle cancer. Mrs. Brossart has taken a turn for the worse. We've done this before BGR family and I'm calling on all that this thread speaks to, to please keep Mrs. Brossart in positive thought and prayer. Prayer is a powerful game changer.

Thank you to all in advance for your time and attention. Don't ever hesitate to call upon the BGR prayer family in the future. Have a great weekend and may all of our student athletes learn and escape injury free this evening!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
My prayers go out to Mrs. Brossart and family.
prayers for Mrs. Brossart from 64sur and williamsburg nations :getwell:
Prayers from Raider Nation!
Prayers on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've called on my BGR family many times for prayer requests, and have never been disappointed. The fact that Coach Brossart has contributed so positively to his community and school while in the midst of his wife's battle, is certainly a testament to his strength and faith.

Both will certainly be on mine and Pappy's prayer list.
I join 64SUR in prayers from Williamsburg
Prayers from rockcastle
Prayers from Johnson Central.
Dear Father in Heaven, please heal Mrs. Brossart and comfort her family in this time of trial. I ask this in the name of YOUR SON. Amen!
Many prayers from Lexington!
May The Lord watch over them and comfort them in this time in their life. He is the great physician and anything is possible with My God!!!! Prayers going up from BELFRY. GOD BLESS!!!!
Prayers from your neighbors, rivals, and friends in Pioneer Nation. Prayers to a speedy recovery!
Big smile from Mrs. Brossart this evening after the win against TC. The Colonels broke down their end of the evening cheer with her at the center.

Make it rain prayers folks, and thanks in advance!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Prayers from Paintsville, to coach and his wife. Best to you and your family on a sound recovery and to the team as well.
Overwhelming peace, joy and healing from our Lord and savior whose name is all power....JESUS CHRIST
Prayers from the Rebel Nation in Boyle Co. I love this about this board.
Prayers and best wishes from panther nation!!! May God be with this wonderful family in this time of need..
Prayers going up from Hazard.
Prayers from LOG MOUNTAIN AND THE BOBCAT NATION!!! May GOD comfort you and your Family and give you strength and faith to lean on him he is the ultimate healer!!
Prayers from Betsy Layne and the Bobcats
Prayers from Panther Nation God can do all things
Keep those prayers coming folks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Prayers from the Garrard community!!!!
Praying!!!
Thank you for the prayers BGR. I'm going to make a new request with a different perspective.

This morning at 8am Mrs. Kristina Brossart went home to our Lord and Savior after fighting cancer to the end. She was a champion of life and in the words of Coach Brossart, "she created special relationships with everyone she met." A best friend to many.

So here is my request, please lift up the Brossarts and the Dixie football family in this time of loss. Pray for mourning, peace, understanding, and ultimately celebration. This was a neat lady who served as a great example to all and whose spirit will always live in the hearts of many!

Thank you to all of you who have responded with prayer and to those who this request speaks to. God bless you...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I pray for them to receive the peace that passes all understanding!
Dear Father in Heaven, please lift up the Brossart family as they grieve the loss of their spouse and Mother. I ask you to fill this family with your spirit and allow them to cope during this time of loss. In the name of your Son Jesus, I ask for these things. Amen.
Praying for Coach Brossart, his family, and loved ones in their loss.
Our precious, Heavenly Father, please wrap your arms around this family, players, coaches and community as they grieve this loss. Please comfort them and heal them at this time. Prayers from all of us.. AMEN.