•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs Pikeville Updates!!
2nd 18 on the pikeville 49
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:This is horrible Mboro has 18 penalties compared to Pikevilles 5 and Mboro has turned the ball over 8 times... We could have won this game by 2+ tds if it wasn't for penalties and turnovers

They could have won if they didn't allow 63 points to be scored on them either! Just sayin.
Big run for Pikeville for the 1st
Pikeville flag so its brought back 2nd and 28
Crossbones Wrote:IMO, Pikeville would have handled Bell fairly easily this year. Everyone, well not everyone, but most thought because Belfry blew out Pikeville that they sucked. It simply is not the case. They are an excellent 1A team that is getting better as a program. They are no where near the team of Mayfield, but are in the right direction.

Hey I knew Belfry is the real deal, beating Pikeville bad didnt really suprise me. I know the Boro would be outclassed against Belfry. But I really thought Middlesboro may handle Pikeville by 3 tds before all this I really did. Penalties and turnovers you just cant do it and expect to beat good teams.
3rd 19
Lets face it folks the woulda shoulda coulda stuff is irrelevant. I believe without the mistakes Middlesboro wins this game, its a learning experience to try and get better and not do this anymore. This game means nothing except for the learning experience.
1st down Pikeville on the Pikeville 23 wow it was 3rd and 20
Mboro 23
TD Pikeville
good lord I never would have thought Middlesboros defense was this bad
8:40 in the 4th xtra point is good 70-40
tazcat Wrote:Lets face it folks the woulda shoulda coulda stuff is irrelevant. I believe without the mistakes Middlesboro wins this game, its a learning experience to try and get better and not do this anymore. This game means nothing except for the learning experience.

Just No... they cant stop Pikeville. I will say they are comparable teams..but absolutely no way you can say with a straight face that Middlesboro would beat Pikeville when the Panthers may hang 80 on them
1st down Mboro on the Pikeville 45
1st down Mboro
our qb caught his own pass wow
First down Mboro
2nd 8 at the Pikeville 11
3rd 7
1st Down Pittman on the Pikeville 1 yard line
TD Mboro
flag on Mboro
Going for two
flag on Mboro again
Mboro going for 2 no good 70-46 4th qtr 6 mins left
Mboro has 21 flags Pikeville has 8 wow
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just No... they cant stop Pikeville. I will say they are comparable teams..but absolutely no way you can say with a straight face that Middlesboro would beat Pikeville when the Panthers may hang 80 on them

Pikeville wouldnt have 70 points if Middlesboro didnt give them the ball 4 strait times on inside the 20 on kickoffs, have 25 penalties then yeah I can say that with a strait face. If these 2 teams were playing at both teams A games Middlesboro beats Pikeville 7 out of 10 times. Yeah I admit Middlesboros defense cant stop them but Middlesboro has stopped Middlesboro I dont remember Pikeville stopping Middlesboro tonight either. Please.
Why is Mboro not onsiding this
Nobody has stopped anybody if it wasn't for 20+ Penalties and 8 turnover 4 of which was inside the Pikeville 20 on lousy kickoffs Mboro would have been right there in this... Mboro would win 8 outta 10 I gurantee it esp out of Pikeville
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just No... they cant stop Pikeville. I will say they are comparable teams..but absolutely no way you can say with a straight face that Middlesboro would beat Pikeville when the Panthers may hang 80 on them

Lets face it most of this board outside of Middlesboro fan base has been telling us we suck so now this proves it so all you folks can say "told ya so". I hope you sleep good tonight knowing you were right.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next