•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs Pikeville Updates!!
TD Pikeville
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:link? I'd love to listen

i googled 1490am wfxy and went to their website and there is a listen icon and i clicked that
63-34 Pikeville 3:15 in the 3rd
Dang!! There should have been a thread on how many fumbles Middlesboro would have had tonight. Can not win any games putting ball on ground like that, amazing that there even in it.
Fraziers hurt thats our qb replacing Major
Crossbones Wrote:Sorry, but No. I believe that Middlesboro is just a little overrated IMO. No offense meant to any boro fans.

They are better than what they are showing tonight but yeah Middlesboro has been really really bad, I mean as bad as the program has ever been bad the last few years and I guess Middlesboro really isnt back on a high level yet. They just seem to be beat mentally tonight and arent mature enough to handle it.
Wonder who will replace him at qb then??
7 turnovers. No defense = Loss
we have lost 7 turnovers tonight
or no foister is the qb nvm my bad
tazcat Wrote:They are better than what they are showing tonight but yeah Middlesboro has been really really bad, I mean as bad as the program has ever been bad the last few years and I guess Middlesboro really isnt back on a high level yet. They just seem to be beat mentally tonight and arent mature enough to handle it.

I understand. The program will peak again. To fumble as much as they have tonight and to score what they have has said alot about the athletes Boro has. But defense is lacking from what I have heard in this game. Pikeville has the same demons IMO. Great offense but NO Defense.
1st down Mboro on the 50
30 yard pass to the 19 yard line
Hey.... don't act like this is unexpected..we were just discussing turnover margin today in the preview thread Big Grin
Flag on Mboro
2nd 5 on the 15 yard line 1:29 left in 3rd
TD Mboro
Poindexter with nice rececption
Crossbones Wrote:I understand. The program will peak again. To fumble as much as they have tonight and to score what they have has said alot about the athletes Boro has. But defense is lacking from what I have heard in this game. Pikeville has the same demons IMO. Great offense but NO Defense.

played great defense against Bell County, although Bell doesnt have those speedster backs this year. I didnt expect Pikeville to be any better than Bell but maybe they are. If the Jackets could have hung on to the ball they win easy tonight, well maybe not easy but not like this. Its part of the game
2 point conversion no good penalty on the Jackets 63-40 Pikeville lead
3rd 4 Pikeville on their own 36 end of 3rd
tazcat Wrote:played great defense against Bell County, although Bell doesnt have those speedster backs this year. I didnt expect Pikeville to be any better than Bell but maybe they are. If the Jackets could have hung on to the ball they win easy tonight, well maybe not easy but not like this. Its part of the game

IMO, Pikeville would have handled Bell fairly easily this year. Everyone, well not everyone, but most thought because Belfry blew out Pikeville that they sucked. It simply is not the case. They are an excellent 1A team that is getting better as a program. They are no where near the team of Mayfield, but are in the right direction.
This is horrible Mboro has 18 penalties compared to Pikevilles 5 and Mboro has turned the ball over 8 times... We could have won this game by 2+ tds if it wasn't for penalties and turnovers
1st down Pikeville
1st down Pikeville on the Pikeville 43..
I wish Pikeville would travel to the boro
flag on Pikeville
1st and 15 at the 48 of the jackets
2nd 13
Flag on Pikeville
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next