Poll: Belfry @ Harlan Co Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
69.61%
Belfry
30.39%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Harlan County 9/6
Granny Bear Wrote:I'll meet you at the concession stand and talk trash to your face, and make you like it!!!! By the way, concession stands on the visitors side is in phase 2 of our building project. The only one at the field now is located under the home seating.

Wink

I might like it if your a smokin hot granny bear..lol.....But Gut don't want none....who i am is posted on here...take note of what i look like and by all means introduce your self...I'm a great guy until my PTSD flares up...lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im Harlan County born and raised.
Me and Raylan Givens use to play ball at Cawood back in the day. Is he still around?

Dont worry, I know your new to the area but all the old faithful blackbear fans such as myself knows this will be a huge blowout.

As your Diet Pepsi friend would say, you just lost your credibility.
Everyone knows Raylan is from Evarts. He talked about it several times. They even shot a scene at the school last season, or at least what they said was the old school.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I might like it if your a smokin hot granny bear..lol.....But Gut don't want none....who i am is posted on here...take note of what i look like and by all means introduce your self...I'm a great guy until my PTSD flares up...lol

smokin hot / granny bear

Those terms are oxymorons!

The only thing I got that you would want is fried chicken!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:smokin hot / granny bear

Those terms are oxymorons!

The only thing I got that you would want is fried chicken!
Confusednicker:

I'll bring the hot sauce baby!!!!!!!!!!
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I'll bring the hot sauce baby!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't ask her to bring the hot wings. We all know how that turned out! Smile
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I might like it if your a smokin hot granny bear..lol.....But Gut don't want none....who i am is posted on here...take note of what i look like and by all means introduce your self...I'm a great guy until my PTSD flares up...lol
I'm with ya on the PTSD thing. As much as i love football especially HC football there is times that it is a challenge to even show up at a game without a heavy dose of the VA's go go juice...This game may just be one that pushes a man over the edge Confusednicker:
Can't we just all agree that both schools are and always will be better, more classy, and less obnoxious than those damn Bell Bobcats?
Raylan Givens played at Evarts!!! A real Harlan Countian would know that!
One thing is for sure. The Whitley County Colonels can't hold either teams jock.
Bears 35-21...remaining Donnie strong!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Mama Bear Wrote:Just don't ask her to bring the hot wings. We all know how that turned out! Smile

That pisses me off every time I think about it!!!
Confusednicker:
I dont like to talk trash, but as a Pirate from the 60's I have seen alot of good teams, Bell, Breathitt and Johnson Central as of late , The pirates can hold their own with any of those teams, Harlan will not be any better than those I have mentioned.
OLD PIRATE Wrote:I dont like to talk trash, but as a Pirate from the 60's I have seen alot of good teams, Bell, Breathitt and Johnson Central as of late , The pirates can hold their own with any of those teams, Harlan will not be any better than those I have mentioned.
I think your still smoking that 60's stuff on that comment!
Fuzzybeardad Wrote:I think your still smoking that 60's stuff on that comment!

You just don't know how good this young BELFRY team is.....we know Harlan is good.....but your gonna see Friday, i hope you like crow...lol...
HDE Wrote:As your Diet Pepsi friend would say, you just lost your credibility.
Everyone knows Raylan is from Evarts. He talked about it several times. They even shot a scene at the school last season, or at least what they said was the old school.

Piss, i meant to put Evarts.....Confusednicker:
Dang it, i screwed up.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Can't we just all agree that both schools are and always will be better, more classy, and less obnoxious than those damn Bell Bobcats?

:biglmao:

Everyone loves to take a shot at Bell when there down.
With all these animals on the field I think I am going to tell my boy to hide somewhere and be afraid of all these older players. Just hoping that our babies can stand on the same field as these studs of Harlan. Hope our little boys dodnt get hurt by such a huge team of older players.
Both teams are very good! Let the kids settle it on the field! The team that controls the line of scrimmage and limits mistakes will win. HC was looking ahead last week. I hope they take care of the ball, and limit penalties
Good luck to both teams! Is this game on WYMT?
IMO it should be on ESPN!

Wink
proud44pirate Wrote:With all these animals on the field I think I am going to tell my boy to hide somewhere and be afraid of all these older players. Just hoping that our babies can stand on the same field as these studs of Harlan. Hope our little boys dodnt get hurt by such a huge team of older players.

I just hope i can get there in time to tie mines cleats...lol
Lol and I thought Bell county fans were the easiest to get fired up! Boy was I wrong! Really though this game will come down to who don't make the silly plays and turnovers. If both teams play well I just think by the end of the game HC could be leading by a TD or Two. I think both teams have a very good offense but I think at this point HC defense may be a little better but we will see! All I can say is I wouldn't want to be anywhere else this Friday night!
As a Belfry fan there is one thing that I have to say and that is I am sure Timmy May and his family are somewhere kicked back smiling like the cat that ate the canary, because this Belfry team sure could use a physical, hard nose, aggressive player like him. Mark it down that you heard it here from ole Doughboy that the Pirate Nation will miss that young man and only time is gonna tell how much. Nuff said....
Patriot Wrote:If we're going by wins, win loss record Harlan County has a pretty good tradition as well. I am in no way taking anything away from Belfry. Which brings up the question do you have to win a championship to have a storied tradition?
Not at all, and that was my point. I was responding to the post that said Belfry didn't build any tradition until the 2000s, but they built a fine tradition long before they won their first title in 2003.

Harlan County is building a very impressive tradition, and I wasn't saying anything negative about them whatsoever. Even though, you have to admit, that tradition is still in it's infancy.
I just can't wait to experience the atmosphere that will be at Coal Miners Memorial Stadium Friday night. Belfry travels very well and will fill the visitors side which is a good size bleacher for a visiting side. HC faithful will come out as usual. Our side will be full and that is a stands that run from back of the endzone to back of the endzone. It will be electrifying! If you think last years Bell game was crazy just wait until this Friday because I truly believe that these two fan bases back there team more than anybody in the state. I love WYMT but I hope this game is not on TV so nobody will stay home and watch it. No rain in the forecast, man I can't wait!!!!
bear claw Wrote:I just can't wait to experience the atmosphere that will be at Coal Miners Memorial Stadium Friday night. Belfry travels very well and will fill the visitors side which is a good size bleacher for a visiting side. HC faithful will come out as usual. Our side will be full and that is a stands that run from back of the endzone to back of the endzone. It will be electrifying! If you think last years Bell game was crazy just wait until this Friday because I truly believe that these two fan bases back there team more than anybody in the state. I love WYMT but I hope this game is not on TV so nobody will stay home and watch it. No rain in the forecast, man I can't wait!!!!
I agree about the game not being on WYMT. I hope everyone in the county comes out because i know Belfry travels very well and we will need every able body at the field..
Granny Bear Wrote:I'll meet you at the concession stand and talk trash to your face, and make you like it!!!! By the way, concession stands on the visitors side is in phase 2 of our building project. The only one at the field now is located under the home seating.

Wink
is the food good....lol I asked before and no one answered......lol
Sorry skully, didn't see that question. The food is good; freshly grilled burgers and dogs done right there beside where they're sold. Only problem will be the crowd; if that can be called a problem.

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:Sorry skully, didn't see that question. The food is good; freshly grilled burgers and dogs done right there beside where they're sold. Only problem will be the crowd; if that can be called a problem.

Smile
Thanks granny.....A person is bound to get hungry with all the yelling and screaming that's gonna be happening.....lol
Doughboy304 Wrote:As a Belfry fan there is one thing that I have to say and that is I am sure Timmy May and his family are somewhere kicked back smiling like the cat that ate the canary, because this Belfry team sure could use a physical, hard nose, aggressive player like him. Mark it down that you heard it here from ole Doughboy that the Pirate Nation will miss that young man and only time is gonna tell how much. Nuff said....

well he shouldnt have quit and not worked out with them all summer as i heard he didnt,and then try to come back,not fair to the kids that busted there tails off in the off season,now if thats not true then i am sorry for that comment,but thats the word i heard..but yes they will probally miss him..
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next