Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 43 Sheldon Clark 0
Blackcats get the win big in this one.
Ouch
SC is a non factor this year... very very down
Going to be a very tough year for the cardinals!!!!!!
looks like LC will probally take 2nd place this yr..
Good to see the Blackcats back on the winning side. This is going to be a very tough year for the Cards.
Prestonsburg with a nice bounce back win.
I kind of expected this one. What is going on at Sheldon Clark this year?
Im not exactly what is going on with the football program. Ive heard talk of a few starters not coming back out and lack of a good feeder program. Despite this, the whole Martin Co. school district has had a rough start this year. New superintendent, multiple lawsuits from old super, shutting down of the high school, late start to school, many kids leaving the system because of unsatisfied parents...etc. Im sure any one of these factors would trickle down the the football field. I hope to see it rebuild to one of the finest programs in the state. In the meantime. Boys keep your heads up! We have overcome a lot of hurdles just to be in the classroom this year.
Cardinals may only win one game this year! But never give up use this year as a building year. Wish u nothing but the best of luck!!!
Congratulations, Blackcats!
rough game to watch last night and it seems like it is going to be a long season for the cards. But how about Pburg going for 2 up 41-00 in the 4th.
I would say pburg needed to practice their two point conversion. I doubt it was anything to run the score up. They probably wanted to get something out of this game. I would say its safe to say the score could have been worse.
I don't think that was a called 2- point conversion. I think the placeholder is young and called the "fire" and made a play.

The big problem with this team, at least as I see it, is we don't have any fighters on this team. Seems to be a bunch of good kids. Great if you are a parent or a teacher. Not so great if you are a coach!!! Lol
Congratulations Blackcats ....
Did the quarterback get hurt in the game for Sheldon Clark?
Hope SC can bounce back!
Hold your head up boys!!!!!