Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
68.42%
Whitley County
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Whitley County 9/6
Thoughts?
If Mills were playing for Whitley I would pick Whitley without hesitation, without him, i think its going to be a very close game
Whitley needs a win in the worst way, and its the first home game for the Colonels.

Whitley 28
Bell 25
I don't think mills is to worried about playing Whitley this week at all. If he was he would have been at thier game this past Friday scouting them. Instead he was at the pigskin classic at Corbin scouting Knox whom he plays in 3 weeks. With that said I don't think he holds much stock in what Whitley has this year. Could be an over sight on his part or maybe he know Whitley isn't that good and not worried to much about them...

I'll hate to do it but ill take bell in a close on 21-14. Not see anything out of Whitley to prove they can beat bell..
I agree with panther nation and you gut. With mills I take the colonels by a score without him I do not see anyone besides ysidro who they can look at to make the needed big plays. I hope I'm wrong. 17-7 bell.
Bell beats Whitley easily.
Bell scores many as they want.
panther nation Wrote:I don't think mills is to worried about playing Whitley this week at all. If he was he would have been at thier game this past Friday scouting them. Instead he was at the pigskin classic at Corbin scouting Knox whom he plays in 3 weeks. With that said I don't think he holds much stock in what Whitley has this year. Could be an over sight on his part or maybe he know Whitley isn't that good and not worried to much about them...

I'll hate to do it but ill take bell in a close on 21-14. Not see anything out of Whitley to prove they can beat bell..
Maybe Mills was there to scout district foe Corbin and wanted to get a good parking spot? But we will let you think he was scouting Knox cause that sounds more fun to you.
Playing home is the only good thing about this week.
May see a new QB and Fb.
21-20 Bell. Colonels need to start Woods at QB and Ysidro at fullback until Mills gets back.
panther nation Wrote:I don't think mills is to worried about playing Whitley this week at all. If he was he would have been at thier game this past Friday scouting them. Instead he was at the pigskin classic at Corbin scouting Knox whom he plays in 3 weeks. With that said I don't think he holds much stock in what Whitley has this year. Could be an over sight on his part or maybe he know Whitley isn't that good and not worried to much about them...

Maybe Mills was there scouting district foe Corbin and wanted to get there early for a good parking spot? But we can let you think your way because that makes it sound more interesting.

Was Corbin not playing after Knox? I would say he was their to see both?

Whitley always plays Bell tough. Bell is getting better every week, not sure which way Whitley is going??
Whitley really needs a healthy Mills to compete. They are lucky Bell is down or this could be a beat down.
Bell big!!
bear claw Wrote:Bell big!!

HC big over Belfry!
You make me sick GUT! You do a good job getting under my skin and I know that is what you are trying to do. What does HC and Belfry have to do with this thread? You are pathetic. And you call yourself a moderator? What a joke.
^
Im not breaking any rules.

HC big!
Whitley 33
Bell 30
bear claw Wrote:You make me sick GUT! You do a good job getting under my skin and I know that is what you are trying to do. What does HC and Belfry have to do with this thread? You are pathetic. And you call yourself a moderator? What a joke.

Why dont you whine a little bit.
Gut has got you tore up :ChairHit:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

HC big!

Whitley County has a legit shot at beating the self proclaimed "King of the Mountains" this week. This game doesn't interest you?
^
Oh it does, and if we had Mills in the backfield, id say it was a sure thing.

However mamabear, i dont like talking to myself. Theres only one or two Bell fans that have even made a prediction on the game and all they did was put a score. Atleast theres good action on this one.

I think im saying things that the majority of HC fans want to but wont.

In a true, serious, non trolling prediction, I think HC will was the floor with Belfry. Thats not a knock on Belfry, i just think HC is that good. Belfry will keep within 2 TD's in the first half, but int he second, HC will wear them out. Be happy, your bears will be in Bowling Green this year.
Dont worry about the Belfry fans, there the easiest ones to get upset for no apparent reason.
I can't understand what's happened with Whitley this year. The loss to Morristown i can understand, just didn't think it would've been that bad, and for the life of me i don't know what happened in the MS game. If Mills isn't playing then i will have to say Bell pulls off the win, I hope WC can get it together in the next game or two...
^
What happened in the MS game mostly was the fact that the kids didnt come to play. There better than that.
Secondly, it was that we had nobody fast enough or big enough to tackle Harrris. As i stated in another thread, against most teams in this state, one player can take over a game which is rare in football, but in Harris' case, he can do it. Hes just on another level than the rest of Whitley.
Whitley beats Bell in the Alumni Bowl.
What happened in the MS game mostly was the fact that the kids didnt come to play. There better than that.
Secondly, it was that we had nobody fast enough or big enough to tackle Harrris. As i stated in another thread, against most teams in this state, one player can take over a game which is rare in football, but in Harris' case, he can do it. Hes just on another level than the rest of Whitley.

Whitley Co will give Bell Co the worst spanking they have had in a long time.
What happened to Mills?
HAT51 Wrote:Whitley Co will give Bell Co the worst spanking they have had in a long time.

No way that happening.
^
It really well.
Well what???

HC big!

I'm a Whitley fan and I agree....you are a joke and have no business being a moderator......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::flame::rockon:
footballfever Wrote:I'm a Whitley fan and I agree....you are a joke and have no business being a moderator......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::flame::rockon:

I agree with you. No business what so ever.