Poll: Clay County @ Harlan County Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
100.00%
Clay County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Harlan Co 8/30
The Clay County Tigers travel to Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium to take on the Harlan County Black Bears. Who wins and by how much.
This one is not close. Harlan Co. with a running clock.

Harlan Co. 56
Clay Co. 7
:nope: i'm not going to guess I work in clay county.but i'm going to anyway Harlan county 52 clay county 03 :Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
HC by 40.
Harlan Co. 49-7:Thumbs:
Harlan county huge. The time will be running most of the second half.
Harlan co big.
Clay gets blanked two weeks in a row!! They took it to Bell in a scrimmage and then takes them 3 weeks to score again. Go Figure??
Harlan by a few scores
HC by 50.
52-6 or worse..
Really !!!!!! Lol
Harlan County will clock the Tigers.
HC will win big. 52-6
Emergency room afternoon...lol
Harlan County 42; Clay County 14

I believe the JV will finish this game, as they did last night!!

Missed Mr. & Mrs. Bear Paw in Richmond last night; so how was racing??? We talked about you guys at Cracker Barrel!!!
Wink
Running clock for the Black Bears.
Harlan County in a running clock!!!!
Clay got shut down by a mediocre defense last week yeah well they won't score this week either Harlan county running clock
Harlan County 48-0.
Tick Toc Tick Toc running clock. Bears way to much.
Running clock before halftime.
It depends when Larkey calls the bears off!! Lol... The black bears by as much if not more than what they beat Madison central by.
42-12 Black Bears. 28-0 Half. Larkey respectable, calls off dogs in the 3rd. Carr gets loose for two scores late when it doesn't matter.
Larkley may call off the bears after running clock starts.an let the cubs in Confusednicker:
I guessHarlan County doesn't show too much, maybe 5 plays. JV playing before halftime.
Wow Clay, you all might as well not even show up. I know this site is meant for smack talk and fun and that is perfectly fine but I am old school. I just have respect for anybody we play. Have a safe trip and see you Friday night at our first full season home opener at our wonderful place! To my BEARS, stay focused and take one game at a time. This could be a special year but we have to stay grounded.
bear claw Wrote:Wow Clay, you all might as well not even show up. I know this site is meant for smack talk and fun and that is perfectly fine but I am old school. I just have respect for anybody we play. Have a safe trip and see you Friday night at our first full season home opener at our wonderful place! To my BEARS, stay focused and take one game at a time. This could be a special year but we have to stay grounded.
I don't think it has anything to do with disrespecting Clay Co. as much as it is just being honest about what the outcome will be. I to respect every player that suits up and plays football, BUT i'm not gonna say i think it will be a close game when in fact i'm pretty sure it's obvious that it won't be. It's not bragging when it's true, and having pride in your team... having said that i see your point, but havent really seen anything disrespectful as of yet..
Harlan 62 Clay 0 If you cant score on Perry then you will find out it may be a little harder to score on Harlan County, And I hate to say this but Clay may just win 1 or 2 games this year and Harlan may play for a state title.
Demarcus, I respect your opinion, trust me I do. We all have one. But I think we both agree that we both pull for the Black Bears and hope that we find all us Harlan Countians in Bowling Green in December. Go Black Bears!!!!!