Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 43 Halls (TN) 14
In honor of 64SUR

:notbad:
Wburg eased up midway through this game and Halls cut it to a two td game with the ball, but wburg regained there composure.

Good showing by wburg.
Congrats Williamsburg!
Jefferson Patrick was tremendous tonight. He was all over the field on defense. He had a slew of tackles including at least 4 behind the line of scrimmage. Shelton had a big game catching the ball. He was probably close to 200 yards receiving. Special teams struggled including giving up a TD. Helton and Wilson were dominant upfront on D.
Congrats Williamsburg!
Nice seeing W-Burg get the win over the out of state team.
Anytime you can go to Knoxville Tenn. and win a Football Game you have done Well. Good Job and good Luck to Dalton and the Gang!!!
I was surprised at the community the size and the overall attitude of the students, I didn't know there was a school anywhere near here that had majorettes, a rifle team, had a sincere devotion before the kick off, parents working everywhere for their children, and the size of the croud. The band was outstanding in quality and numbers I believe their overall participation in the game was the the most complete I have ever seen at any High School sporting event ever. The people made you feel welcome, students polite, I truly enjoyed my visit. The stadium was hugh

the school facilities were were well kept and first class.
they dressed about 85 players and actually were a decient football team, Williamsburg had the speed and skill. Dalton was right on all the burgh players who were supposed to turn it up did, the defense and J PAT were outstanding, new comers in the line Wilson was an animal, Helton, Collin, caddell, Dunn, Taylor, showed us why we have great expectations. HOWEVER to be really good and play championship football we have a long way to go. TO MANY MISTAKES Congradulations good win good win for Corbin and COLONELS bring one home good luck
topnotch Wrote:I was surprised at the community the size and the overall attitude of the students, I didn't know there was a school anywhere near here that had majorettes, a rifle team, had a sincere devotion before the kick off, parents working everywhere for their children, and the size of the croud. The band was outstanding in quality and numbers I believe their overall participation in the game was the the most complete I have ever seen at any High School sporting event ever. The people made you feel welcome, students polite, I truly enjoyed my visit. The stadium was hugh

the school facilities were were well kept and first class.
they dressed about 85 players and actually were a decient football team, Williamsburg had the speed and skill. Dalton was right on all the burgh players who were supposed to turn it up did, the defense and J PAT were outstanding, new comers in the line Wilson was an animal, Helton, Collin, caddell, Dunn, Taylor, showed us why we have great expectations. HOWEVER to be really good and play championship football we have a long way to go. TO MANY MISTAKES Congradulations good win good win for Corbin and COLONELS bring one home good luck

That's why I said anytime you go to Knoxville and win a football game you have done something Good!! I had a Daughter in Home Coming at Farragut High School a few year back and was amazed at the number of Parents and Kids involved. safe guess 450 kids involved in a sporting event. Good Job to the Burg.

A very good win for the Jackets, this team may just make it to Bowling Green this year.

I was not at the game, but I did listen to Stan the man last night. What happened on the long touchdown run by Halls. Not like the Jackets.
You guys went out and took care of business against an opponent you should have beaten bad. That is not a negative it is part of being a great team handling the weaker opponents. March on hoping we both get to bg
I didn't make it to the game last night.but I did listen to Stan the man on the radio last night. Awesome game for Williamsburg now let's get ready for north laurel.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Good job wburg. Way to represent ky fball. Keepin a eye on yall good luck in ur march to BG.