Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 115 - Bulls 78 (Game 2)
The Heat tie the series 1-1 with game 3 going to Chicago.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Chicago was doomed from the get go in this one.
Default Heat dismantle Bulls to pull even in series

Ray Allen scored 21 points, LeBron James had 19 and the Miami Heat embarrassed the Chicago Bulls with a 115-78 victory in Game 2 of the teams' Eastern Conference semifinal series on Wednesday night.
The good news for us Bulls fans is that Derrick Rose MAYBE playing in game 3 but the bad news....The Heat still will win the series
At this point, no need for Rose to come back.
I don't like the Miami Heat...
but there are a few teams that I simply can't stand.

The Bulls being one of them.
Strikeout King Wrote:The good news for us Bulls fans is that Derrick Rose MAYBE playing in game 3 but the bad news....The Heat still will win the series

I don't understand the logic? The Heat sat for 9 days without playing a game and were so rusty that they could not throw the ball in the ocean and had no game legs in the first game of the series. Rose has not played in a year! How could he be of benefit to the Bulls in any way? Nate Robinson should not be taken off the floor for anyone in the league, much less a guy who hasn't played a minute in the entire season.
Stardust Wrote:I don't understand the logic? The Heat sat for 9 days without playing a game and were so rusty that they could not throw the ball in the ocean and had no game legs in the first game of the series. Rose has not played in a year! How could he be of benefit to the Bulls in any way? Nate Robinson should not be taken off the floor for anyone in the league, much less a guy who hasn't played a minute in the entire season.

The good news is that he's back...yes it still probably won't matter any how in the series but to get your star player back...You are right no one should be taking Nate Robinson's place and Rose is NOT....Rose will be coming off the bench...It still won't matter because the Heat should still advance
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't like the Miami Heat...

Im in the same boat.
Ive despised the Bulls for 20+ years.
Them signing Noah and Boozer just completely sealed the deal.

You can have you Kobes, Lebrons, etc, it doenst matter.
None of them come close to my disgust for the fugly noah.
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't like the Miami Heat...

Agree... For some reason I just can't stand the Bulls... I'm a cubs and Blackhawks fan, but I have always cheered against the Bulls even in the Jordan days.

As for this series.... Heat in 5... Lol I just don't think the Bulls can score enough points to win another game..

Rose hasn't played in a year, no way is he in shape to play playoff basketball nor is he really for the playoff contact.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Agree... For some reason I just can't stand the Bulls... I'm a cubs and Blackhawks fan, but I have always cheered against the Bulls even in the Jordan days.

As for this series.... Heat in 5... Lol I just don't think the Bulls can score enough points to win another game..

Rose hasn't played in a year, no way is he in shape to play playoff basketball nor is he really for the playoff contact.

No Jazz fan on the planet is allowed to like the bulls lol