Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNC blogger writes article bashing Andrew Wiggins then deletes it
Keeping It Heel, a University of North Carolina fan site you’ve never heard of, ran a brilliant piece of literature on Andrew Wiggins yesterday. I mean, it was incredible. Like, Pulitzer-worthy. It was so good, I printed out copies on Kodak Premium Plus high-gloss photo paper and mailed them to friends all over the country. It was totally worth the price of postage. That’s how spectacular the article was.

But when I woke up this morning and went to read it again, and print more copies to hand out to strangers in public, it was nowhere to be found. Gone, like a thief in the night.

But I don’t want some awesome video! I want the Andrew Wiggins article!
Did Keeping It Heel purposely delete the perfectly constructed collection of words that captured my basketball-loving heart and soul with its ingenious insight and wisdom? Or did the flood of web traffic cause Keeping It Heel’s servers to crash, sweeping it away from the interwebs forever?

The cause of its tragic disappearance is unknown, but not permanent, thankfully. Not in this day in age. And since I’m such a big fan and admirer of the piece and the Keeping It Heel website, I used some old internet wizardry to dig it up from its online grave.

So, here it is, back from the dead: “Why Andrew Wiggins Not Coming To UNC Is A Good Thing”
Here are a few of my favorite excerpts:

– “He’s an attention seeker. He’s a drama-king. Andrew Wiggins is a one-and-done type of athlete. Hey, actions speak louder than words and all signs point to a look-at-me type of personality.” – Keeping It Heel

– “Apologies ahead of time, but the way he has Prima Donna’d around these last couple weeks has gotten to be excessively excessive. He’s listened to countless courters traveling to see him. The way he’s given just enough interest to coaches to keep them coming back for more is nothing more than a game.” — Keeping It Heel

“The question we should be asking ourselves is this: is he the right player? No. I don’t think James Michael McAdoo or P.J. Hairston would disagree with me either. Especially after the sacrifices they both made.” — Keeping It Heel

You don’t have to thank me for recovering it, Keeping It Heel. Just consider it a small favor from a big fan.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=132231
Read the article. What an idiot.
Good for us at least.
lol @ JMM comment,, went from a top 5 pick to top 35 pick under ol Roy.

Mix1...