Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee 88 - (25) Kentucky 58
Horrible....Gonna have to play better than this if they wanna make it to the NCAA.....NIT would probably be better for the Cats anyways.
As ugly as that game was those uniforms were even worse. For God sake burn those things with the film of this game and move on.
Team doesn't want to play.
I gotta give it you guys telling me i was crazy for saying we were horrible.
Its obvious something is wrong with your tv's.
Those God Awful uniforms were wrong with my TV.
^
Looked like practice jerseys.
and Tennessee isn't that good.
Alot of teams sponsored by Nike had away jerseys like that to wear this week. Its a one time thing. They wore those sweet grey and blue jerseys at Tennessee last season. But I agree, they were horrible this season.
We played absolutely pathetic! No heart what so ever in these boys, and it showed through. I loved what Mays had to say after the game in the interviews, finally someone stepping up to be a leader.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
14th and 15th region All-stars could have beat UK today...

Beverly
Justice
Johnson
Hall
Kasongo

beats UK today...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Uh,,,,,,, NO!!!!!!!
Shawn Woods had this team pegged correctly back in December & he took alot of flak from
the Big Blue faithful, but think most would agree his comments turned out correct.
Crushing living near the border. Now I have to go through all this bullcrap for the next week.
[Image:

]
doubledown Wrote:Shawn Woods had this team pegged correctly back in December & he took alot of flak from
the Big Blue faithful, but think most would agree his comments turned out correct.

What did Woods say?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Looked like practice jerseys.

Played that way too. Some of BCG's teams could've beaten this team today.
Spud6 Wrote:We played absolutely pathetic! No heart what so ever in these boys, and it showed through. I loved what Mays had to say after the game in the interviews, finally someone stepping up to be a leader.

what did he say?
Jarons Wrote:What did Woods say?
Players had no idea what it meant to wear the KY uniform! Had some other comments
that these guys didn't play with any heart
FBALL Wrote:As ugly as that game was those uniforms were even worse. For God sake burn those things with the film of this game and move on.
I agree. The uniforms looked like something the should be wearing at practice or something.
I think that it's time to cut Goodwin and Harrow loose where they can go to a division II or III team where everything can be all about them. Personally I think the others can still come around in the next couple of games. Hope I'm wrong about Goodwin and Harrow. I hope they turn the corner this week. But I'm afraid that it's not going to happen. Sean Woods was correct, these two have no idea how important heart and hustle is in being a top notch player. Be it at UK or any other school.
Instead of defense we just fouled, one or two players acted like they wanted to be there. The rest were scared. Hopefully this is a wake up call for them
Goodwin is no better then what Stacy Poole was. There is no way these kids are ready for the NBA. It'll be interesting to see what happens this off season.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I gotta give it you guys telling me i was crazy for saying we were horrible.
Its obvious something is wrong with your tv's.
Naw man you ARE wrong..UK will STILL win the NCAA, NBA and Olympic league titles without a day of rest. I also think they deserve the #1 overall seed heading into the tournament..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just jump on over to the Gonzaga side.
We're pushing for a one seed Wink

I don't think that they deserve a one seed.
But I doubt we will drop another game before the tourney.
zaga_fan Wrote:Just jump on over to the Gonzaga side.
We're pushing for a one seed Wink

I don't think that they deserve a one seed.
But I doubt we will drop another game before the tourney.
SK already has Big Grin. My Hogs (it IS basketball season) just played their way in the NIT today with a win over Missouri.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i never thought i would say this,IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET,LOL
I have defended coach Cal on other theads but today his team was a NO-SHOW and it is his own fault! I still don't understand what he sees in GOODWIN? I have never seen a UK team get called for so many Offensive fouls! CAL put AP on the block and get him the Ball! Keep Kyle Wiltjer in the game even if you have to play ZONE! STOP LOOKING for the Alley-oop play! ALL this pick and roll crap is not working for this team, try some FLEX of something different! I thought Mays was going to be this years Miller???? IMO Mays should come off the bench to provide the calming leardership this team needs! The dribble drive has to have a point guard that can score the ball and this years team lacks a pont guard like that! A smart coach would have knew in December that for this team to have a chance it would have to become a great Zone team! RH, JP, KW, and even Mays have a hard time matching up with defensivly! Harrow is thin and soft, Mays is to short and slow, Wilter is too Slow, JP is a walk-on and Goodwin is to busy throwing up wild shoots to play decent D!
cuppett777 Wrote:i never thought i would say this,IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET,LOL
:Clap:LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't know why he dont send Poltress and Goodwin on to the D league and I hope Harrell his taking some foreign language classes because he can not play D league.At least what was left might play with some heart.
doubledown Wrote:Players had no idea what it meant to wear the KY uniform! Had some other comments
that these guys didn't play with any heart

They werent wearing UK jerseys.
They were wearing chinese knock offs.
LOL, I went from everyone wanting to tear me a new one to agreeing with me in a matter of hours. Confusednicker:

Its amazing what one game can do to really help your case.