Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 73/Paintsville 46
Awesome win by the Eagles. Great game Kyle Gullett.
So with Sheldon Clark losing tonight, does this win give them the #1 seed or now theyll have coin flip?
Trying to listen via internet. Did JC play that good or was the tigers in foul troulbe?
I think it goes like this. Sheldon Clark and Johnson Central both have 5-3 records but Sheldon Clark won both games head to head. So that will give Sheldon Clark the #1 seed. Johnson Central will be the #2 and Paintsville will be the #3 seed. Magoffin and Lawrence will play in the #4 and #5 seed game.
Sounded like a good game from what I was able to listen to on the radio. Sounded like Hall was taking a risk by going up with the ball inside from the way the radio announcers talked. lol
couldn't hear real good. What did gullett finish with?
Did Johnson central miss a free throw tonight? Kyle gullet shot the lights out tonight paintsville had no answer offensively
dns Wrote:couldn't hear real good. What did gullett finish with?

Finished with 22. 4/6 from three.
Nice win by the Eagles. Tigers had two more shots from the field just couldn't connect. That's the way it goes. When you can't find the rim. Nice game by Hensley off the bench! Kid came ready to play. Credit to JC...They made their shots! Should be a great match up for the first round of the District! Nothing new to BMR ! Tigers will be ready! Congrats to JC ! Good job tonight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I'll give stats tomorrow. Nite all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I was at this game.... JC came ready to play.

If memory serves me correct, I don't think JC trailed at any point of the game.

This was the first time I had seen Paintsville play all season, and it was kinda odd seeing Bill Mike Runyon back on the sidelines, but it was even weirder seeing Les Trimble on the Paintsville sideline as well. Les is on the wall in the JC gym for the '84 regional championship season.... and seeing Bill Mike and Les coach against each other in the early 2000's, and then having them both wearing blue together was something I thought I'd never see.
I guess this kind of showed up a preview of the matchup in the district!
Looks like Paintsville has there hands full in the district matchup!!!!
Central played great! Gullet+Salyers were big. Couldn't have been a worse start for Paintsville as they had 7 fouls 4 minutes into the game forcing them to sit half their starters. Don't think it would have mattered though. Central was on fire.