Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wide outs for JC
Who will start wide out
here is al the wide outs for jc......tommy taylor, brent parker, chris meeks, bryan childers...they are all good
We will have a great group of wide outs over here at central from what i seen last year
Ian Welch will be there also
yealp....and weve got a few coming up from middle school that will contribute
who r the good ones comin from middle school
Nathan Dillion should be very good!!
the starters will be Brent Parker and Tommy Taylor. Ian will be in the backfield, not at wideout. And Nathan won't play much offense, but maybe some defense.
good info for all
from
JCRunningMachine#17 Wrote:the starters will be Brent Parker and Tommy Taylor. Ian will be in the backfield, not at wideout. And Nathan won't play much offense, but maybe some defense.

I guarantee Welch will play some wideout, considering he has got a height advantage and good hands
ian will play runningback a lot
he does have a good pair hands
Cash Wrote:I guarantee Welch will play some wideout, considering he has got a height advantage and good hands

how tall?
tommy taylor will have a big year if they throw the ball to him
ian is 6-3 and a great reciever but i think he will be playin on the other side on defense like last year at saftey.........

:wenumber1
TT shouls be good
Taylor will do most of the damage. I just hope JK can be a leader like Music. Music was the definition of a leader.
i think JK will set right up into the leader spot next year
ian welch will b really good, so will tommy taylor
The leaders next year will be Taylor, Baldwin, and Tackett, both verbally and on the field with their play
Dials will see a lot of time on "O" and have a lot of oppertunities to diversify this "O" He will make an impact at TE will Conley.
JC's backs and wide outs are up in there air....but you have to know that grim will be there as well as taylor and welch will also be in the mix
should be alright