Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 81 Prestonsburg 54
Final from Pburg.

Pburg turned the ball over 23 times, due to Paintsville's tremendous defense. Also seemed like the Tigers couldn't miss tonight.

Tiller had 30. Excellent basketball player.

Congrats Tigers!
Could someone tell me why the P-Burg students were wearing paintsville stuff?
Good win four the tigers!!
stats?
Paintsville:
Tiller - 30
M.Daniels - 21
Miller - 10
Trimble - 8
K.Daniel - 4
Ratliff - 4
Hensley - 2
Litteral - 2
26(2) - 7(3) - 8/12 FT - 81

Prestonsburg:
Frasure - 15
Holliday - 9
J.Jarrell - 8
Williams - 8
Hall - 6
Foley - 4
C.Jarrell - 2
Spears - 2
16(2) - 2(3) - 16/29 FT - 54

Tigers will be back in action at Home, Thursday, when they take on District Foe Lawrence Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to the Tigers on the win.

The Blackcats didnt seem to be playing team ball. After the win against Betsy Layne i was expecting to see a different team than what i saw last night. It just didnt seem like they wanted the game at all. Lazy passes, not following shots, players taking off plays, and just no team chemistry at all.

I dont want to take anything away from the Tigers win. They played excellent ball and just seemed to have a passion for the game.

I dont want to seem to harsh on my Blackcats either, but i saw what i saw.

You guys have proven you can do it. You just need to come together as a team and get it done.

Good luck Friday Blackcats!
The Tigers were relentless tonight. BMR is back and the excitement about Paintsville basketball is in full swing. Tiller was a man among boys. They flirtted with a running clock all night but never got to the 35 mark. Great win for the Tigers. As for Pbug, I've read in other thread where people were bad mouthing the attitude and play of #1 and I see why. On the plus side for Pburg, the gym looks amazing.

Congrats Tigers, Keep rolling, Don't overlook the Dawgs....
Paintsville is gonna be a tough out for most teams this year
The re-done gym was sweet. I really liked the floor.
I haven't gotten to see the new floor yet. I'd like to sometime this season
Congrats Tigers.
Ike Cooter Wrote:The Tigers were relentless tonight. BMR is back and the excitement about Paintsville basketball is in full swing. Tiller was a man among boys. They flirtted with a running clock all night but never got to the 35 mark. Great win for the Tigers. As for Pbug, I've read in other thread where people were bad mouthing the attitude and play of #1 and I see why. On the plus side for Pburg, the gym looks amazing.

Congrats Tigers, Keep rolling, Don't overlook the Dawgs....

I totally agree. I don't understand how a coach could let a player act the way he does and leave him in the entire game. Yes he is good but with that attitude he hurts you more than he helps you in the long run.

JMO, if they are going to win they have to get Williams more shots.
#1 is a dandy player, but he is going to have to keep his composure.
Didn't see this win coming after the loss to Jenkins. Shows how much I know about being undersized and athletically challenged.
Can somebody say BOOM !
Great game for the Tigers. They came into Prestonsburg ready to play. The blackcats look like they are having issues behind the scenes. #1 & #3 are greedy guards...if you look at the stats and have been to the games, how many times have the guards passed the ball to the inside? Dalton Frasure has had a double double all four games not because of guard help, its because of the rebounds and put backs...

Selfish basketball in Prestonsburg, until they correct the greedy guards, they have issues...and the coaching staff needs to coach basketball and not be afraid of hurting their feelings.
I dont understand why the Coach continues to let a couple of players with bad attitudes disrupt this team.Jarrell should have 10 assists a game, he is a great passer. What do you do?