Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Coach at Letcher Central?
Any Ideas who will the next coach at LCC?
Where is Hammond's going?
Isn't he 4-0 right now in a rebuilding year???? The guy can coach!!! How many other coaches in this region have coached on saturday morning n the state tourney????
ballstar Wrote:Isn't he 4-0 right now in a rebuilding year???? The guy can coach!!! How many other coaches in this region have coached on saturday morning n the state tourney????

Good statement BUT... How many coaches in this region coached a player that played for UK???? That was a big part of that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Really? The season just started and we're already talking about coaches being replaced? Really?
I dont think its any secret that if he doesn't win the region he will be let go. With the resources that have been put into the hire of Coach Hammonds there was results expected. and there have been no results.
I think if they were gonna make any changes to the position that would have happened before the season started.
For the record, I didn't say he should be fired just adding to the saturday morning part.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This thread needs to be closed.
Little Johnny not getting enough playing time?
Closed the thread SK. They are not going to get rid of him. They know we are in a rebuilding season. We are 4-0 with a big win over Powell Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Dont think it would matter if Coach Cal coached at LCC. There isnt enough talent up there to win with. Got to get out and start recruiting western virginia a little bit better than they have here lately.
Personally, I think Hammonds is a good coach. I think the team last year had some internal problems coming from one or two players, but even then, I thought he did a good job with them. This year's team is off to a good start and I think will prove to the LCC faithful that they have a good coach leading their program.
The_Rock Wrote:Dont think it would matter if Coach Cal coached at LCC. There isnt enough talent up there to win with. Got to get out and start recruiting western virginia a little bit better than they have here lately.
Never had a transfer at LCC. This thread needs to be closed.
Closed!