Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethan J Qb or RB
lets hear it:beerwez:
Ethan j at rb
I have talked to Ethan and he is wanting to play QB.
Ethan needs to stay as runnin back, He was awesome last year in both runnin and catching the ball and i think that is his best spot(s) on the field. We will have tbury or we will find another QB.
I think ethan should play qb he is a very talented all around player and i think he is a better qb that thornsbury...plus the raiders will still have little and barker in the backfield to help ethan out..
With tbury throwing 80 yard passes to ethan it will make us beter then ethan trying to throw to (chris????????) have ethen running the ball
i would go with ethan at HB cause whose else is there
Ethan is to good at running back to be moved to QB thats what Thornsbury is for
Yeah Anthony can throw that far but he has to be good at all aspects of Qb, Just because you launch the ball doesnt mean you can aim it or scramble. Anthony can on throw 52 yds last time i saw him throw and Brad mucy can launch the ball too but it doesnt mean hes a good QB
Good post bruteforce but i think ethan should play whatever he wants to play..he has the talent to play both postions and play them well...but as of right now no one really knows if thornsbury is going to play so i think this decision well be decided over the summer when everyone is heathly....
Brad And Anthony Had A Throwing Contest Brad Beat Him By At Leat 5 Or More Yards And Brads The Center
So football player are you saying that ethan needs to be the qb....
To be the QB for SF you don't have to be able to throw it 50 yards, probably not even 25. All you have to do is be able to remember your steps and plays, hand the ball off, and scramble some.
ethan will b the qb and a former raider dont no what he is talkin about tburry is just as good ethan has never played qb so how is he better????
ethan will be a rb
ethan at whatever the coaches feel he is best suited to play for the team,but brute force Anthony has ttime to get better at QB thats why we have practice and like #4 said all SF does is hand it off anyway maybe ur wanting something for yourself maybe a chance to shine as the qb.IMO ethan at rb and t-burry at qb.
Ethan RB no doubt qb thats kinda off the wall......
ethan at QB
rb
were did the Qb come from he is not known for his arm.....
Ethan can play both postions well but we will just have to see which one he choose...
Thornsbury WILL be ready for QB
yea i think he will be 2 he has started lifting agian and if he keeps it up he will definaltly be ready come july
there not going to take him of rb hes to good at it
football player Wrote:Brad And Anthony Had A Throwing Contest Brad Beat Him By At Leat 5 Or More Yards And Brads The Center

Ur f**King trippin cause i watched last time they trew and brad and thornsburry threw the same distance.
ShakeandBake Wrote:Ur f**King trippin cause i watched last time they trew and brad and thornsburry threw the same distance.
nah brad beat him by about 2 yards or somthing but it really doesnt matter he had no clue where the ball was going
tbury should play QB this year. and Johnson at RB
Juice Wrote:tbury should play QB this year. and Johnson at RB
yeah.......
IMO SF is goin to need a mobile QB. this will add a lil more threat to their offense. i would go with Ethan.
yeah a mobile qb would help but ethan is better at Rb.........