Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs. Cooper (5A State Championship) 12/1
hope cooper wins this one tired of all the same faces in the higher classes
BG by 20
Lets go Cooper!! You guys have a very good all around team with a darn good little QB that not only plays QB well, but he will knock your butt in the dirt on the defensive side also!! I am pretty sure most, if not all of Black Bear Nation is behind you guys in this one!!! Bring the hardware back to the East!!!
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Lets go Cooper!! You guys have a very good all around team with a darn good little QB that not only plays QB well, but he will knock your butt in the dirt on the defensive side also!! I am pretty sure most, if not all of Black Bear Nation is behind you guys in this one!!! Bring the hardware back to the East!!!

We're going down there to do our best and taking the Black Bear great karma down with us. This one will be for all of us, not just Cooper. We're playing for all the great folks and teams we met along this great journey!
I hope to see a non Independent/private school win it in football. I know there is always a huge argument about these type of schools. GO Public schools!!
Anxious and excited for the Cooper Jaguars!! Almost Bowling Green time!!

You guys are going to have to play a near flawless game, so go do it!!!!!

This Black Bear fan will be cheering you on tomorrow; so play with the hearts that you have defeated along the way!!

Go Jaguars!!!!
Here's what I think. I'm sure Cooper has went over the John Hardin game film several times. I hear they have a good defense. I'm pretty sure there won't be any running clock in this game. Some people have said the Purples have struggled during the playoffs. I think anybody that had to play Christian County, Warren Central and John Hardin back to back to back would struggle as well. I think the Purples defense is as good as anybody's in the state. I think 5A in Western Kentucky is still better than the East. I think Bowling Green has beaten better teams than Cooper. I don't think BG is as good as last year, but I still think they will beat Cooper 35-14.
If Cooper wins today, I would like to nominate myself for one of Spirit100's Dummy Awards and I hope everyone votes for me in a landslide. Smile