Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville to ACC
Louisville has jumped the sinking ship that was the big east and joined the ACC.
Pitino looks like a fool once again with his comments about Jim Boeheim just a few weeks ago.
Thats nothing new for Pitino
The money will be there for UL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The Big East is left with Conference USA
Big East Football is dead

the Big East should look to build its basketball conference. Go after Xavier, Butler and St. Louis and they could be nasty in hoops. Football is done though
Damn, I was hopeful that it would be UC that got accepted!!!!
Now the three teams I love to hate the most are all in the same conference, let them beat the crap out of each other.
This is the best Louisville could hope for. They make a perfect match GOOD BASKETBALL,POOR FOOTBALL. IMO
When it's all said and done in the next 4 or 5 years, all the Big East will be is a Big Mid Major conference!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
insideinfo Wrote:This is the best Louisville could hope for. They make a perfect match GOOD BASKETBALL,POOR FOOTBALL. IMO

actually, this will be good for football too

1. it keeps Charlie Strong at Louisville, now that Louisville is secure in college football's near future

2. Florida State, Virginia Tech, Clemson will sell out games at Louisville

3. Strong already recruits in Florida, and this will make Louisville more intriguing down there.
Yay for an in-state road game every other year for the Noles! And Baseball! And Basketball! Woo! Same division as FSU. This is the best thing to happen to me ever lol.
Good move for Lville, not for the ACC IMO.