•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11/16
64, Did you read that.Confusednicker: Pork has extended the olive branch, just like a true friend.:thanks: Now you can continue to post on here next week.:thanks: That doesn't mean that we don't want to see a photo of you eating a very very large plate of crow though.Confusednicker: That is still a requirement.:thanks: You will still be able to come to a game next week and eat your popcorn.:popcorn: That means you can still get on here Saturday and start your posts again, wearing blue and gold of course.Confusednicker: You are welcome for me looking out for you like that.:welcome:
To be honest would love to be at this game tonight. Family business has me driving to Frankfort this afternoon. So i may try to catch some of BW vs Frankfort in the radio.
mysonis55 Wrote:Pork, can 64 jump on yalls bandwagon on Sat? I would hate to see the old boy fall off the landscape.

:wenumber1 in my book untill a kentucky team can beat us.I want give up this ship just yet.i want hazard fans to jump on board with williamsburg bandwagon after the game tonight .just like i did lastyear.i want to exit the famous dog house.Confusedmoke:
64, I will be thinking about you tonight. Dont stroke out on us.
It's finally time for Williamsburg to find out what happens when you play a weak schedule!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Lee, please don't get 64 worked up already. I am afraid his health may fail him if he starts hearing that already.
Best Thread Ever.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:It's finally time for Williamsburg to find out what happens when you play a weak schedule!!!!
:please: with a name like LEECOFAN you can't be seriously talking football. I heard people down there don't know what a football is, they chase pigs around trying to find the footballConfusednicker:Confusednicker: so you have joined the none believers in the Bulldog vs the Underdog game and for that I must SERVE youConfusederved:by the :policeman:policeman:policemanConfusedmoke:
Hazard wins by 3 or more touchdowns
64SUR Wrote::wenumber1 in my book untill a kentucky team can beat us.I want give up this ship just yet.i want hazard fans to jump on board with williamsburg bandwagon after the game tonight .just like i did lastyear.i want to exit the famous dog house.Confusedmoke:

Play one with a winning record
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Best Thread Ever.

amen LOL
64SUR Wrote::please: with a name like LEECOFAN you can't be seriously talking football. I heard people down there don't know what a football is, they chase pigs around trying to find the footballConfusednicker:Confusednicker: so you have joined the none believers in the Bulldog vs the Underdog game and for that I must SERVE youConfusederved:by the :policeman:policeman:policemanConfusedmoke:

:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Williamsburg will surprise a lot of people with their speed on defense tonight. It's going to be fun to watch.
64 I take it your going to be at the game ? If so you can buy me a hot coco!!!!
I'm gonna make the drive from Harlan to see this one!
pork Wrote:64 I take it your going to be at the game ? If so you can buy me a hot coco!!!!
no problem win or lose i will buy you a coco an enjoy your chilli.:truestory:NOW GO WILLIAMSBURG:champ:
Both teams are good but Mayfield is a historically great team. They may be the best 1A team ever in Kentucky. They would dominate 2A also. There will be no shame in losing to the mighty Cardinals. Jackson is a true D1 kid which no other small school has anybody to match up with him.
Mayfield is the Trinity of 1A. nobody else needs to apply.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:It's finally time for Williamsburg to find out what happens when you play a weak schedule!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! You DO realize this is a thread about FOOTBALL, don't you? AT LEAST THE JACKETS PLAY FOOTBALL!

If you're from Lee County and know so much about the game, why don't you start a football team there? Lee County High has over 300 students. That's about as many has Hazard has and THEY'RE defending state champs!

Pineville and Williamsburg have a little over 200 kids in each of their high schools. Fulton City is probably the smallest high school playing football in Kentucky with fewer than 200 kids. They may have gone 1-10 this season, but, God love 'em, they still suited up and PLAYED! (They lost 66-0 to Maysville but I think they beat the spread)

Any fan is welcome to come on here and make a judgement call about how they think the game will go, but for someone from a county without a team in the sport to post a comment like yours, is embarrassing. You just bring attention to your school that way. In fact, I didn't even know that Lee didn't have a team until I went to KHSAA to see how strong your football schedule was. Turns out, they don't have one for you!
You two be careful on the way there and don't don't drink that coco and drive
E's Army Wrote:Both teams are good but Mayfield is a historically great team. They may be the best 1A team ever in Kentucky. They would dominate 2A also. There will be no shame in losing to the mighty Cardinals. Jackson is a true D1 kid which no other small school has anybody to match up with him.

Mayfield - 8 state titles

Beechwood - 11 state titles

You do the math. True statement about Jackson being a D-1 prospect but since he won't be playing against ALL the other 1A players in the state, who knows if anybody has a kid to match him. YOU sure don't. You can't even do math.
E, don't start that crap no one has gotten on here and said Mayfield was gonna beat everyone. We are just hoping we get past KCD tonight. Lee, I feel your pain not having a football team. I remember the years that I went to school in the Graves County system before they started football. They said it was too costly. If you want one do a fund raiser.
Good luck Williamsburg, get the W tonight.
Avery Bullock Wrote:ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! You DO realize this is a thread about FOOTBALL, don't you? AT LEAST THE JACKETS PLAY FOOTBALL!

If you're from Lee County and know so much about the game, why don't you start a football team there? Lee County High has over 300 students. That's about as many has Hazard has and THEY'RE defending state champs!

Pineville and Williamsburg have a little over 200 kids in each of their high schools. Fulton City is probably the smallest high school playing football in Kentucky with fewer than 200 kids. They may have gone 1-10 this season, but, God love 'em, they still suited up and PLAYED! (They lost 66-0 to Maysville but I think they beat the spread)

Any fan is welcome to come on here and make a judgement call about how they think the game will go, but for someone from a county without a team in the sport to post a comment like yours, is embarrassing. You just bring attention to your school that way. In fact, I didn't even know that Lee didn't have a team until I went to KHSAA to see how strong your football schedule was. Turns out, they don't have one for you!

LOL! This doesn't even deserve a response but, I will say that if you had perhaps taken the time to do some research before posting this ignorance, you would realize that I am involved with the Somerset area schools football programs especially Pulaski Co. As far as Lee Co not having a football team, its not because the students don't want to play, its because we don't have the funds!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mysonis55 Wrote:E, don't start that crap no one has gotten on here and said Mayfield was gonna beat everyone. We are just hoping we get past KCD tonight. Lee, I feel your pain not having a football team. I remember the years that I went to school in the Graves County system before they started football. They said it was too costly. If you want one do a fund raiser.

That is the same issue here. It has been brought up several times, we've had a school wide vote more than once initiated by the student council and the students overwhelmingly voted for a team but, the school administration said that it wouldn't be possible because of the cost to have a team, equipment, and a home field. I do believe that one day we will but, it is going to take a large donation from some of the wealthy within the county to do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I for one would be willing to chip in. I think if you take the initiative and contact Espn and nfl you may be surprised at the money you could get. Good luck and do it for the kids.
64sur how about 94sur as in 9 titles for sure.
Go hazard bulldogs !!!!!!
14th region officials.... Hazard Big...
13th Region officials... W-burg stays close...

15th region officials... Hazard big..

I see them as athletically pretty close..
So if you want me to judge on coaching strategy and staff... I'll take Coach Dixon and Fugate and those guys over Herron..
At this point in the year it usually comes down to coaching and execution because the talent level gets really close. Good luck to all and be safe.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next