•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11/16
Well 64 will definately come up with something, just wait for it. It will most likely be funny if you can understand the language he speaks in.
Yes he will. I just want to put a face to the keyboard. Just hope he is as funny in person !!!!if not I will be up set
If you go to this game and meet him, take some nitro tablets for that heart attack he may have.
I know this thread has slowed down a little. Let me make some comments on what I've seen from Williamsburg. QB either runs or passes, a little like Breathitt, not much other offense. QB throws a lot of jump balls, several intercepted this year. 4int's in first half vs Oliver Springs TN. Defensively their line looks good and definitely makes good plays. Teams are able to get outside for good yardage.

Hazard runs the ball extremely well. Backs are lightning fast, and if you've seen Sports Overtime you know they don't go down easy. Hazard's line play is very good now and holes are easy to find. Our passing game has not been relied on much, but its there. Strength of our defense, which is really bad news for Williamsburg, is our db's. they will likely have several picks.

This game will not be very close by the end. Hazard matches up very well, and MUCH more physical of the two teams. Go Dawgs!
mysonis55 Wrote:If you go to this game and meet him, take some nitro tablets for that heart attack he may have.

You can forget mouth to mouth. I will let someone else do that.
Go Dawgs Wrote:I know this thread has slowed down a little. Let me make some comments on what I've seen from Williamsburg. QB either runs or passes, a little like Breathitt, not much other offense. QB throws a lot of jump balls, several intercepted this year. 4int's in first half vs Oliver Springs TN. Defensively their line looks good and definitely makes good plays. Teams are able to get outside for good yardage.

Hazard runs the ball extremely well. Backs are lightning fast, and if you've seen Sports Overtime you know they don't go down easy. Hazard's line play is very good now and holes are easy to find. Our passing game has not been relied on much, but its there. Strength of our defense, which is really bad news for Williamsburg, is our db's. they will likely have several picks.

This game will not be very close by the end. Hazard matches up very well, and MUCH more physical of the two teams. Go Dawgs!

I'm like you. I don't see them being as fast as our DB's
Although I like the back and forth stuff with 64, I really don't see their team being able to beat the Bulldogs. I could be terribly wrong on this matter and do not mean for this to be a slap in the face or anything. This is just my opinion, you know one of those things that everyone has. I hate it for the people there because they are feeling really good about this team, which they should, and they are very enthusiastic about that. The thing to remember is that there are 8 good teams still left. There can only be one left standing at the end of the year. If your team doesn't move on from here, it doesn't mean they were not a good team. It just means they are not ready for that next step. That is the thing with competition at any level.
Go Dawgs Wrote:I know this thread has slowed down a little. Let me make some comments on what I've seen from Williamsburg. QB either runs or passes, a little like Breathitt, not much other offense. QB throws a lot of jump balls, several intercepted this year. 4int's in first half vs Oliver Springs TN. Defensively their line looks good and definitely makes good plays. Teams are able to get outside for good yardage.

I hope the Hazard coaching staff has come to the same conclusions you have about the physicality of the Jackets and about Sizemore's play at QB. He has thrown 11 picks this year... and 39 TDs with over 3,500 all-purpose yards. Despite these numbers, I think Herron's gonna give him the start anyway.

No doubt you've seen plenty of hard hits by the Bulldogs this year, but how many W'burg games have you been to?

The Jackets aren't coming to Hazard for an ice cream social. If the Bulldog players are being told that they are the "MUCH more physical of the two teams" as you posted, then I feel sorry for those kids. If a train is barreling down the tracks right at a kid, you warn the kid! You don't pretend the train isn't there.

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The Jacket Express arrives in Hazard at 7:30 Friday night for a quick layover, then on to Boyd or Pike County, final stop... Bowling Green!
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg has had some excellent QB in the past who can throw the ball the last big name that i can remember was the Moses kid and he was great but in some big time games he done well but it wasnt well enough for them to win the game. Williamsburgs task back a few years ago was trying to get by LCA. I myself thought they had the offense to do it but always fell short as there defense couldnt stop the other team.

Andy Greer who last played in 04 was the best QB Wburg ever had.
Avery Bullock Wrote:I hope the Hazard coaching staff has come to the same conclusions you have about the physicality of the Jackets and about Sizemore's play at QB. He has thrown 11 picks this year... and 39 TDs with over 3,500 all-purpose yards. Despite these numbers, I think Herron's gonna give him the start anyway.

No doubt you've seen plenty of hard hits by the Bulldogs this year, but how many W'burg games have you been to?

The Jackets aren't coming to Hazard for an ice cream social. If the Bulldog players are being told that they are the "MUCH more physical of the two teams" as you posted, then I feel sorry for those kids. If a train is barreling down the tracks right at a kid, you warn the kid! You don't pretend the train isn't there.

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The Jacket Express arrives in Hazard at 7:30 Friday night for a quick layover, then on to Boyd or Pike County, final stop... Bowling Green!
As far as games go I've seen all of them!!! Not saying there not a physical team but I also don't think they are as physical as breathitt. But could be wrong
Add about the train what if the kid looks at you and says I don't care. I own these tracks it's on my turf!!
I dont know for sure if i have made a prediction on this thread but ive had my time to think about things and here it is

Hazard 34
Williamsburg 21
Would love to see W'burgh win this game. Dalton's Dad and I are good friends. Good Luck and I will be pulling for you. Got to pick Hazard 35-14.
pork Wrote:Lol lord no !!!! She went to hazard. We moved so our boys could go to hazard. We don't even let our kids have any red and black clothes. Just becouse of pburg and that other school in perry co. Lol I'd say you know us if you think about it

Hah, i think i do know you after what you just said. I sent you a PM.
W'burg has had a great season and it would be the story of the year for them to make the trip to Bowling Green. That being said I think Hazard wins this game by at least 2 scores. Level of competition means something come playoff time and when you compare the two teams schedules, well there is no comparison. Hazard is battle tested with several solid teams on their schedule (2 KY teams they played are still playing. Not sure about out of state teams on either side). Good luck to both
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:W'burg has had a great season and it would be the story of the year for them to make the trip to Bowling Green. That being said I think Hazard wins this game by at least 2 scores. Level of competition means something come playoff time and when you compare the two teams schedules, well there is no comparison. Hazard is battle tested with several solid teams on their schedule (2 KY teams they played are still playing. Not sure about out of state teams on either side). Good luck to both

Clintwood has only one loss on the season and that was to Hazard. They have blew everyone out expect one game that kinda wasnt close as they won 29 to 7. Clintwood has an excellent shot at repeating.
bac2369 Wrote:Clintwood has only one loss on the season and that was to Hazard. They have blew everyone out expect one game that kinda wasnt close as they won 29 to 7. Clintwood has an excellent shot at repeating.

YEP Hazard played 4 good teams and lost to 3 of them, rest of the schedule included 5 games with the same teams as Williamsburg.:eyeroll::yawn::pondering::what::rules::closed:
mysonis55 Wrote:If you go to this game and meet him, take some nitro tablets for that heart attack he may have.
:thanks:I want need nitro tablets. I do want to drive hazard bus out of hazard and back to williamsburg.thats why we play the game.TongueoliceLig GO WILLIAMSBURG TongueoliceLig 64SUR
QUOTE=Cellking;1542065]Would love to see W'burgh win this game. Dalton's Dad and I are good friends. Good Luck and I will be pulling for you. Got to pick Hazard 35-14.[/QUOTE]:dudecomeon:What kind of friend are you.have you even watch williamsburg play this year.:dontthink.ok cellking i think i have allready served you this year but if i haven't.you just Confusederved: again by the :policeman:policeman:policeman Confusednicker:
Just like a wounded animal, 64 puts up his biggest fight just before he drops.Confusednicker: Just let me know Sat what site you will be on next week.Confusednicker: I have never heard of a train that was being driven by a bunch of yellow jackets.Confusednicker:
Go bulldogs !!!!
This game shouldn't even be close if hazard plays like they can. Only team that can beat hazard Friday is hazard. If Austin Johnson could play, it would be a blow out
Makeitnasty Wrote:This game shouldn't even be close if hazard plays like they can. Only team that can beat hazard Friday is hazard. If Austin Johnson could play, it would be a blow out
Confusedhh: no excuse makeitnasty it's game time :biglmao:what will beat hazard is williamsburg'williamsburg and williamsburg :worthy::worthy::worthy:
Less than 24 hours to game time. Its almost time to get pumped.. I really wish the weather tommorow wasnt going to be too cold... Because i definately wanna be in attendance..
Good luck, 64 take some nitro tablets with you cause Pork says he aint performing cpr.
BULLDOGS!!!!!!!! Sic 'em Bulldogs, Bite'em Pups.... Hazard Bulldogs... Eat'em up!!!!
Pork, can 64 jump on yalls bandwagon on Sat? I would hate to see the old boy fall off the landscape.
bac2369 Wrote:Less than 24 hours to game time. Its almost time to get pumped.. I really wish the weather tommorow wasnt going to be too cold... Because i definately wanna be in attendance..

Just bundle up and stand close to the bonfire like I do. lol
mysonis55 Wrote:Pork, can 64 jump on yalls bandwagon on Sat? I would hate to see the old boy fall off the landscape.

Yes yes he can!!!! It will give help on my side in a few weeks lol
Hazard by 10 @ home
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Just bundle up and stand close to the bonfire like I do. lol

Id be there no matter the weather if i came by myself. But i will have my kid and i think it will be a little too cold for him...
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next