• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11/16
This will be the game to watch! It seems like everyone has been waiting for it all year. Last year Hazard was the victor in a hard fought game and Williamsburg took it hard and it has fueled them all year.

I expect this game to be an all out war.
^ I agree this game will be a dandy.
I really like the way Williamsburg plays offense, so I've got the Jackets by a late TD!

Williamsburg 28
Hazard 21
Dont think the burg is quite ready for this i will take dawgs 35-14
Hazard by 20
Well, it's been a great season for Wburg. They have a lot from this season they can use as building blocks for next year. Hazard is back on a roll.
Williamsburg will go down , playing that weak schedule will hurt them in this one
Hazard Bulldogs
Goooo DAWGS!!!!!
I'll take hazard !!!!
hazard in 4th quarter is dangerous. hazard by 14
The dawgs will not lose at home,strength of schedule pays off now.
Hazard by 10
Tiz the night that 64's bright lights shut off til next year
Here Willy-willy-willy-willy Here Willy-willy-willy-will.

Come play with the big boys - cupcake time is over. Lets see how that tough schedule you guys played works out for you on the big green blue and gold rug.:blabbermo
Hazard at home.?. Would love to see this be a good game but...... Hazard 35 Williamsburg 14
Hazard 20
Williamsburg 14
64, that was the death blow for Wburg. That is the first time that Smashmouth has said anything remotely negative about the jackets. That means they are done. It's been fun, see ya next year.
This will be a great game! Williamsburg and Hazard have both put up a lot of points this year. Dawgs at home on the turf are way too fast to defend. This one stays close for a little while but too much Bulldogs in the second half. Dawgs by 20! Hazard rolls on toward BG!
Hazard wins this one. They played a very good schedule that has them ready for this game.
This will be one heck of a game. I'm going with Hazard, it will be close though.
Where is 64!
I am a Williamsburg fan, but Williamsburg has really been struggling with personal foul penalties, roughing the punter, and fumbling or not fielding punts. Williamsburg can not do these things if they want to beat Hazard. I think Coach Herron gets his kids ready to play this week.

Williamsburg by 2
Hazard 24
Wburg 20
mysonis55 Wrote:Where is 64!

I had to take a game film to Frankfort and then went to Beechnut, thought i would get paid for the film but after the coaches watched the firsthalf and Holy Cross was winning they thought I was ripping them off and threw me out. Confusednicker:Confusednicker::yes::broom::bike::beerwez::what:Confusedtrom::cop::doughnutc
64SUR Wrote:I had to take a game film to Frankfort and then went to Beechnut, thought i would get paid for the film but after the coaches watched the firsthalf and Holy Cross was winning they thought I was ripping them off and threw me out. Confusednicker:Confusednicker::yes::broom::bike::beerwez::what:Confusedtrom::cop::doughnutc

After watching the first half and seeing over 370 yards of offense despite one of ths most ridiculous officiated games i have ever seen they were probably to sick to their stomach to pay you. Plus ur reputation proceeded you and they just wanted you to go away
HAZARD in a big way
Williamsburg's roster if full of freshman and sophomore starters. Only 4 or 5 seniors start and the QB is a junior. If Williamsburg loses to Hazard, well, so be it. The general consensus will be that the more experienced team won. No shame to the Jackets because they are so young anyways.

If Williamsburg wins, it will shame the Bulldogs. People will say, "How did Hazard let a bunch of babies beat them?" That thought has to be going through the minds of the Hazard players and coaches. It's a lot of pressure to put on a bunch of kids.

Williamsburg may not win the game, but they certainly can't lose either way.

All the extremely well-educated pundits on this thread seem to think that a harder schedule is always an indicator of which team is better prepared to play. There is a flip side to this that most of you are too ignorant to consider. Hazard has played tougher, harder-hitting opponents and are therefore more beaten up than the Jacket starters who have only had to take a beating for 2 or 3 quarters most of the season. At this point in the season after these high school BOYS have played 11 or 12 games, none of them are playing at 100% even if they aren't "injured."

Jackets by 6.
First off 64, best post of the year. I like it. You only had a couple typing errors as well. Evelyn Wood is working wonders for you. I think you ruffled red&blk, but I like that one.

Avery, first off there is no W in Loosing. Secondly, I have heard you come up with this lame a** excuse for not playing anyone all year long. That is crazy. I guess you gotta have some way to defend that and I give it to you for trying to come up with a way. You get and E for effort on that one. It does kinda sound like you are admitting defeat before you even play though. Make no mistake this one will get ugly early.
I'm sure this week in the motivational speeches from Hazard coaches there will be no mention of how many players Williamsburg has by grade. Pressure doesn't come from whether your team can beat babies, it comes from tradition. It's tradition that motivates great teams such as Mayfield, Hazard, Belfry to win.

As far as strength of schedule, you can look at it either way. Williamsburg is a team with a great record this year. Almost all wins have come against 1A competition. Hazard started out 1-3, with losses to bigger schools. We have been banged up from it, and many have questioned the strategy. Hazard survived to become a much better team from it, may not always happen like that.

Friday night, no matter what the makeup of the teams are or their recent history, the best team will win. Go Dawgs!
  • 1(current)
  • Next