Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 36, Nicholas Co 7
Way to go Eagles. Another undefeated regular season and back to back District champions!

B.I.T.W.
The recruiting class pays off, way to go boys!
Proud of how Nicholas competes
Patch lawsuit might be coming your way be quiet worry about your team nobody cares about you!
I am so worried. What did I say? I said the recruiting class came through, don't know where I was wrong about any of that.
Because you are a idiot. If we recruited we would have been in trouble when we were reported last year. But they didnt find no wrong doing. End of story
Call however you want to, me and lots of others believe otherwise. And why the name calling? I didn't call you anything.
Here we go again...

But in seriousness. I didnt expect to see this score. Did Fairview rest some guys? Raceland did against Paintsville to shore everything up for the ensuing playoff run. Ir did Nicholas have a good deffensive night? I expected the score to be 50s/60s to the high teens or 20s.
The Eagles are going to make a deep run this year!

Russellpride and Eagles2012, its not worth it. The guy is a clown and I am through with him. He thinks he knows me, if he does I will be home all day tomorrow. Ive asked him to pm me but he insists on smearing and character defamation of Fairview High School. He could be in some big trouble.

I think our defense is improving and we have a great offense. Just need to keep taking it one game at a time. Nate is a super coach and the staff is doing a great job.
I didn't smear anyone or defame anyone, I just said that the recruiting class came through tonight. I didn't call anyone any names, like Clint and Eagles2012 did to me. Funny how it is ok for some to do certain things but no ok for others. Oh well, such is life. BITW!!! Is that better?
Up next. Powell
Bring on Powell, Geaux Eagles! Woo Hoo! BITW! State Champs 2012!!!!!
I expected a bigger win by Fairview. But it is hard to complain about a 29 point win. Eagles have stamped themselves as one of the favorites in Class A.
Such sensitivity.
They are THE favorite in their class! They have beat all comers and will continue to do so, THE PERFECT SEASON is their goal and it will happen, BITW!!!!!!
Congrats Fairview
Top recruiting class pays off!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Why doesn't Fairview play Blazer?
OffTheHook Wrote:Top recruiting class pays off!

Better be careful, I said pretty much the same thing and people were all over me. Let's see what happens now. But you are right.
High school kids your talking about adults should be more mature and leaders its so disheartening to see adults act like this it's ridiculous
Congrats Fairview, keep it up
russellpride Wrote:High school kids your talking about adults should be more mature and leaders its so disheartening to see adults act like this it's ridiculous

High School kid or not. Recruiting is wrong. High school kid driving a car and his adult passenger robs a bank....still wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:High School kid or not. Recruiting is wrong. High school kid driving a car and his adult passenger robs a bank....still wrong.

I get upset cause people accuse us of recruiting, You make accusations but where's the proof? There is none. KHSAA did investigation and found nothing. Why run a schools name through the mud with no proof.
I haven't posted anything about the game, that being said, Fairview was the better team against Raceland. Raceland will win the rematch! I think.

The KHSAA has ruled the kids couldn't play, Fairview got the injunction with their Westwood judge, A Fact.

I hope they all get to play because I always want to play the best players around! Good luck with the state run if either get to that point, I will be cheering for whichever makes it there! Yes, I am a Raceland fan, but, I support any local school!
Transfer University beat Nicholas Co.......move on to the next week.
Adults acting like little kids its comical this website allows this
sniff, sniff :okay:
eagles2012 Wrote:i get upset cause people accuse us of recruiting, you make accusations but where's the proof? There is none. khsaa did investigation and found nothing. Why run a schools name through the mud with no proof.

lol .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
russellpride Wrote:High school kids your talking about adults should be more mature and leaders its so disheartening to see adults act like this it's ridiculous
This is what I see when I read this post. "IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY, IRONY,"
OffTheHook Wrote:lol .

What's so funny? I'm stating facts, all everybody else can do is throw out info that isn't correct. As I said two local teams cried to KHSAA that we were recruiting, investigation was done, no wrong doing. They wanted the investigation, got the results and still wanna complain. But it's all good, just like the past 2 years, Fairview will be the only team in the area playin for a regional championship. Come on over an watch the Eagles hold up that regional championship trophy.