Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Middlesboro Updates
Wait didn't see the interception! Go jackets!
[Image:

]
Middlesboro loses 14 yards on 3 plays and decides to let the clock run out. 9-7 Middlesboro at the half.
I'll trade a td and interception for 3 and outs all day long.
Hopefuly this serves as a lesson to Coach Lucas that Hatcher needs to be the starting QB for the remainder of the season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Sounds like the offensive line has just stunk tonight. 10 penalties have not helped.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Sounds like the offensive line has just stunk tonight. 10 penalties have not helped.

WOW! I would say not!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lange KO TD return for TD Jumpers!!!
14-9 Jumpers after kickoff to start the second half!!
Will Lange takes the opening kickoff of the 2nd half all the way to the house untouched. XP is uncertain. The radio went to a commercial.
Coming back from commercial. XP was good Middlesboro takes over after the kickoff at their own 38.
Great way to start the 2nd Half and get the momentum going your way! Hopefully they can keep this up for the remainder of the game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ton of penalties tonight...jeez
Middlesboro goes 3 and out. Jackets punt downed at the Somerset 20 yard line. 14-9 Somerset 10:09 to go in the 3rd quarter.
Tanner back at QB for Somerset
Gadberry starts the 2nd half at quarterback.
Gadberry throws his 2nd interception of the night. Middlesboro returns it to the Somerset 5 yard line. 1st and goal Jackets.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Gadberry starts the 2nd half at quarterback.

:flush:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Middlesboro fumbles on the first play, Somerset recovers.....but the white hat changes his mind after signaling Somerset ball and gives it back to the Jackets.
Somerset defense stops Middlesboro on 3rd and goal. Timeout Middlesboro, 4th and goal from the 4 yard line.
4th and goal and Jumpers hold
Somerset defense stops the Jackets on 4th and goal. Somerset's ball at their own 4 yard line.
Safety...crap 14-11
Bryson Jones tackled in the end zone for a safety. 14-11 Somerset. The offensive line is playing horrible tonight.
Normally I would not say this about any coach, however if I was hatcher I'd be telling someone to take a flying leap.
Middlesboro returns the kickoff to the Somerset 47, 1st and 10.
TD Jackets...D winded...17-14 xpcoming
xp good 18-14 Jackets
Uhl takes the ball 46 yards down the sideline for a touchdown on the first play of the drive. XP is good, 18-14 Middlesboro 6:43 to go in the third quarter.
Middlesboro onsides kicks again. Somerset ball on the 50. Gadberry still at quarterback.
A 2 yard run, false start and two incomplete passes leads to another Somerset 3 and out. Middlesboro ball at their own 20.