Poll: Harlan Co @ Perry Co Central 10/19 who wins.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
84.44%
Perry County Central
15.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Perry Central 10/19
Dusty is getting confused in his old age, DenMother!!!
Confusednicker:
With Harlan and Perry's new stadiums, Letcher and Whitley both have great facilities. This will be one of the best districts in the state to play in, and with the coaches in this district it will be one of the most competitive anywhere. We should all be proud to be a part of this district.
Harlan Co-38
Perry Central-22

Go Dores.
Harlan County by a few scores
Stardust Wrote:PCC with the upset on their Senior night. Look for Austin Pray to have over 400 all purpose yards as the Commodores send the Bears home without any honey!!!

Confusednicker:

Post of the year.

Im going to second this.

Dores FTW!
^^
You are officially awarded with the same distinction as Dusty!!!......senile!!!
Maybe prematurely in your case; certainly not in his!
Stardust Wrote:PCC with the upset on their Senior night. Look for Austin Pray to have over 400 all purpose yards as the Commodores send the Bears home without any honey!!!

Hell yeah!
Norm Peterson Wrote:The only way Perry Central gets a defensive stop in this game is if Harlan County takes a knee to run out the clock. Black bears 56-21.

To hell with that!
Harlan County gets careless and puts the ball on the ground a few times. Perry scores quick and takes a big lead and the Black Bears never recover.

Perry 41
Harlan County 21
Harlan,Cent must win this game to win the district. two years ago I thought Perry had a shot at home against Harlan,Cent and got hammered in the second half, Last year Perry made a great second half come back and scared the Bears. I feel this will be close the first half and then the walls cave in, this is the best team Perry has played all year but Perry is young and they play hard but to much Larkey and company in this one.
Harlan,Cent 55 Perry,Cent 24.
Long night for the Commodores. Harlan Co. wins 42-9.
Axel Foley Wrote:Long night for the Commodores. Harlan Co. wins 42-9.

Not making a prediction just yet...
but I'm interested in how we get our nine points.

TD and a FG or a TD and a Safety?
harlan co.
Wondered where you've been Zaga, you usually wait until after the game to take your hiatus! LOL

Tell us about this new field first I've heard about it!
Harlan Co.
Patriot Wrote:Wondered where you've been Zaga, you usually wait until after the game to take your hiatus! LOL

Tell us about this new field first I've heard about it!

#1) I have NEVER taken a hiatus!

#2) The new field has been in the works for a while. It will be open next year. Unless we manage to pull a home playoff game - this coming game will be the last game at Paul Alexander Field.
zaga_fan Wrote:#1) I have NEVER taken a hiatus!

#2) The new field has been in the works for a while. It will be open next year. Unless we manage to pull a home playoff game - this coming game will be the last game at Paul Alexander Field.

#1. Just giving you a hard time, remember HC's first trip to Perry you left for the weekend I remember getting on you pretty bad because you were out of town with no Internet!

#2 You all sure can keep a secret, I don't recall hearing anything about a new field!
Patriot Wrote:#1. Just giving you a hard time, remember HC's first trip to Perry you left for the weekend I remember getting on you pretty bad because you were out of town with no Internet!

#2 You all sure can keep a secret, I don't recall hearing anything about a new field!

I left for a weekender with my wife right after the game and Aslan was calling the next day telling me that I was being called out already lol

and the new field has been mentioned a few times - we just don't dedicate entire threads to it like some fanbases do Confusednicker:
Oh when you know you are having a new field for certain I bet it will have a new post of it's own. I do believe you deserve a new field and wish you all luck on getting on it next year. The same thing was said here last year that we would not be back on the old field but here we are at the end of the season and still waiting but hopefully it will be worth the wait. Not saying anything bad just it takes time to build and get stuff done.
It was announced on the PA last week that this week's game will be the last time the Commodore's ever play on that field. They could be wrong, we may be waiting, but I don't see why you would release that to the public unless it is the truth. You can see the new complex from the highway.
Black Bears by 28. Huge win and easy win.
[Image:

]
PCC will play HC closer than Whitley did.
Perry could score a few points, but I don't see them stopping the Bears. I's going to say 52-20.
zaga_fan Wrote:I left for a weekender with my wife right after the game and Aslan was calling the next day telling me that I was being called out already lol

and the new field has been mentioned a few times - we just don't dedicate entire threads to it like some fanbases do Confusednicker:

I think we should dedicate an entire website to both of them!!!!
Just a reminder to all of you Harlan and Whitley fanatics that think you all will meet again in the regional finials. If I remember correctly every year you all think that is going to happen and let me refresh your memories for you, in 2009 alot were saying your district was much tougher than district 7 and Pulaski went on to beat Perry central Whitley and Letcher central to win the region-In 2010 Harlan beat Pulaski in Regional Finals and last season Southwestern beat Harlan county in regional finals. So in the last three years district 7 has won 2 of the 3 regional finials and has had a team in all three. My point being it is hard to win playoff games on the road and district 7 is a little stronger than you
people east of I 75 like to admit.:1:
meat loaf Wrote:Just a reminder to all of you Harlan and Whitley fanatics that think you all will meet again in the regional finials. If I remember correctly every year you all think that is going to happen and let me refresh your memories for you, in 2009 alot were saying your district was much tougher than district 7 and Pulaski went on to beat Perry central Whitley and Letcher central to win the region-In 2010 Harlan beat Pulaski in Regional Finals and last season Southwestern beat Harlan county in regional finals. So in the last three years district 7 has won 2 of the 3 regional finials and has had a team in all three. My point being it is hard to win playoff games on the road and district 7 is a little stronger than you

If you combined both Districts in the last 3 years - District 7 would have had one team in the top 4 every year. I like how you only go back to 2009 with your stats.
zaga_fan Wrote:If you combined both Districts in the last 3 years - District 7 would have had one team in the top 4 every year. I like how you only go back to 2009 with your stats.
Top 4? You are telling me that Letcher central is better than all 6 of the teams in district 7?
Harlan
meat loaf Wrote:Top 4? You are telling me that Letcher central is better than all 6 of the teams in district 7?

He didnt say that.
He said top 4 meaning, 3 teams from district 8 and one team from district 7 would be the top 4 teams, and he is right.
meat loaf Wrote:Just a reminder to all of you Harlan and Whitley fanatics that think you all will meet again in the regional finials. If I remember correctly every year you all think that is going to happen and let me refresh your memories for you, in 2009 alot were saying your district was much tougher than district 7 and Pulaski went on to beat Perry central Whitley and Letcher central to win the region-In 2010 Harlan beat Pulaski in Regional Finals and last season Southwestern beat Harlan county in regional finals. So in the last three years district 7 has won 2 of the 3 regional finials and has had a team in all three. My point being it is hard to win playoff games on the road and district 7 is a little stronger than you

LOL, its not our fault everyone in district 7 is usually horrible on a yearly basis. Got to have a bright spot every now and then but overall that district is horrible.