Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/12
Thoughts?
Both teams wiped the floor with the other two district foes.

This should be for the district championship.
This will be for all the marbles an since it is in Harlan, black bears win this one by 2 scores. WC is a good team that hurts its self with turnovers an you can't do that in a game with HC, the Bryant kid is a very good run he will be hard for HC to stop but HC defense is really good. Then HC has Middleton who is an other great back an they the Long kid who a great returner an back WC will have thier hands full stopping both these kids!! Should be a good game but in the end HC will prevail
We saw some other runners emerge last night and what will most certainly come as the supreme suprise of the Universe...threw for a touchdown....and had another big throw for a TD dropped. What is this new tangled spread look HC is showingConfusednicker:

On a serious note....this will be probably the best game in SE
KY. Slobber knocker of epic proportion....Just because its at HC I'll give them the edge...
I believe Whitley will get it done.

Whitley 24
Harlan 21
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thoughts?

You know what I think!!

WC is going down!!! How much how far depends on our ability to get everyone ready to play.

Go Black Bears!!!
Well, it's finially here. I am going to take the Bears by a nose hair but I am really concerned about Austin Maggard.
I think that WC wins this one.
Seen both teams this year a couple of times. Whitley will take care of business.

WC 21

HC 13
William Muney Wrote:Seen both teams this year a couple of times. Whitley will take care of business.

WC 21

HC 13

Welllllllllllllll, no surprise here! We wouldn't have it any other way from you Dear "William".................:eyeroll:
As Clubber Lang predicted ,"PAIN". Going to be a hard hitting game as always when these two meet. If you are a fan of Smash mouth football don't miss this one.:HitWall::rockon::HitWall::rockon:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:As Clubber Lang predicted ,"PAIN". Going to be a hard hitting game as always when these two meet. If you are a fan of Smash mouth football don't miss this one.:HitWall::rockon::HitWall::rockon:

I think this will be a good one as well. Good luck to both teams.
Whitley has more options than Bryant this year. This will be very close probably a one score game. A big special teams play will be the difference. Either a turnover or a score. Vegas has HC by 3 but it is to close to call so I am laying off this one.
I hate to miss the game,but BIG BLUE MADNESS is on the same night Sad
GO COLONELS![Image: http://thenewsjournal.net/userfiles/imag...imgmax=800]
Amped 88 Wrote:I think that WC wins this one.

Somehow I know you would...lol...
Love to see this game.

Harlan Co-22
Whitley-20
is this game being played on new field
The Black Bears will win this one by 10 points. :Thumbs:
whitley co 34 harlan co 32 Little love from williamsburg fan:insane:for this pick :insane:play by harlan:rules::partyhard
Whitley by 8
I have a ton of respect for Tom Larkey and Jim Black and what they have done at their schools.

To be honest the only thing this will settle is who is the one and who is the two, I think that both teams will meet a second time for a region championship.

I think on a neutral field or at Whitley, the Colonels would win but this one is at Harlan County. The new field and the emotion involved in that will be the difference. (this time). The next time, even at Harlan, could and will be different.
I'm sure RIUTG will be a happy man if Whitley County brings in the district title.
Gotta feeling this one will be lower scoring due to phsical nature of both. Im gonna go with HC in a hard faught war 21-14.
Whitley County leaves Harlan alive.

Hard to tell the score in this one...
I'm gonna say Whitley 25-Harlan County 7
Sorry Gut but I got to go with Harlan county in this one. I think the 2 teams are so close that whoever is at home wins. This game is in Harlan so I got to go with the home team.

Harlan Co.-21

Whitley Co.-20
I will go with Harlan Co. by 7
Harlan Co. by 7
HC by 8
Whitley will win in a war.