•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obama's war on Coal
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ that may very we be true. But he is clearly a Republican purposely stating such things.

WideMiddle03 Wrote:obama does not have a war on coal it is coal that is the problem and we need to protect our environment too many people are causing problems on the environment and coal is one of them if we don't have a good environment we won't be able to breathe properly. coal is a danger and we will have alternative sources anyways by 2020.

You talking about this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes. And many other ones.

I think its a shot a Vector.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yes. And many other ones.

I think its a shot a Vector.

Oh, if so it totally did a fly-by my tower! LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh, if so it totally did a fly-by my tower! LOL

Lol, If not, Then the guy needs a bit of help.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, If not, Then the guy needs a bit of help.

I hear ya.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4_real Wrote:probably gonna vote for someone who hasnt crooked his way to the top 1%..

RON PAUL 2012
so are you going to vote for Ron Paul?
nky Wrote:so are you going to vote for Ron Paul?

Please capitalize the start of your sentence. It makes you look ignorant and makes your post easy to ignore.
im gonna vote for whoever is bet fit for the job..more then likely it will be the lesser of 2 evils
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Please capitalize the start of your sentence. It makes you look ignorant and makes your post easy to ignore.
THANK YOU MRS KRABAPPLE:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ that may very we be true. But he is clearly a Republican purposely stating such things.
Interesting theory. Do you think that all these other clones are also Republicans just trying to make liberals look stupid? If so, then they are definitely succeeding.
4_real Wrote:um gonna vote for whoever is bet fit for the job..more then likely it will be the lesser of 2 evils
So it's not going to be Rep. Paul?
nky Wrote:THANK YOU MRS KRABAPPLE:biggrin:

Anytime Gump.
ill tell you the day after election day k? Smile ...or maybe a month or 2 like in 2000.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:Interesting theory. Do you think that all these other clones are also Republicans just trying to make liberals look stupid? If so, then they are definitely succeeding.
Shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy forum?:problem:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Interesting theory. Do you think that all these other clones are also Republicans just trying to make liberals look stupid? If so, then they are definitely succeeding.

See we Liberals could sink to that level.

We could come in here and start threads or post: Example

"I swear if they dont get that Anti-Christ Muslim out of there this would is gonna burn."
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Anytime Gump.
[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...-k2BNfClrQ]:pondering:
nky Wrote:[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...-k2BNfClrQ]:pondering:

A hurricane is scheduled to hit Tampa during the Republican Convention. These winds are so strong they could actually blow some of Mitt Romney's money back in the United States." –Jay Leno
4_real Wrote:ill tell you the day after election day k? Smile ...or maybe a month or 2 like in 2000.
you do know that Ron Paul isn't on the ballot in Kentucky or any other state or territory right?Confusednicker:
dunno havent seen a ballot yet
^ Could be why he never said he was going to vote for either one. But we do have a way of twisting words there?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:A hurricane is scheduled to hit Tampa during the Republican Convention. These winds are so strong they could actually blow some of Mitt Romney's money back in the United States." –Jay Leno
[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...KID3qAfuMZ]boy that's funny no wonder their laying off so much of his staff
nky Wrote:[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...KID3qAfuMZ]boy that's funny no wonder their laying off so much of his staff

Would have been more had he not taken a pay cut.
^ what a guy
^ Hey, WE have respect for millionaires that will take pay cuts to hep others.
Well, let’s see, they’re now worried the tropical storm Isaac could hit Florida during next week’s Republican convention, but, Florida is ready for it. Thanks to President Obama’s economic policies, many of the businesses down there are already boarded up" - Jay Leno.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:See we Liberals could sink to that level.

We could come in here and start threads or post: Example

"I swear if they dont get that Anti-Christ Muslim out of there this would is gonna burn."
You are not fooling anybody, WC. Liberals who are supporting Obama after four years of failure cannot sink any lower. There are plenty of conservatives who are opposed to an Obama second term and Republican clones would just be overkill. As it is RV is the only liberal who regularly posts under his own name in this forum. Romney has enough supporters here without any of us creating bogus accounts.

The rest of you Obama supporters are apparently too ashamed of your candidate to spend much time posting here - and some of you have resorted to hiding behind other names. I really don't blame the "brains" behind the clones. If I was an Obama supporter, I would be embarrassed to draw attention to myself too.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Hey, WE have respect for millionaires that will take pay cuts to hep others.
So I guess you're for Gov. Romney since he didn't take a salary as governor of Massachusetts?Confusednicker:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are not fooling anybody, WC. Liberals who are supporting Obama after four years of failure cannot sink any lower. There are plenty of conservatives who are opposed to an Obama second term and Republican clones would just be overkill. As it is RV is the only liberal who regularly posts under his own name in this forum. Romney has enough supporters here without any of us creating bogus accounts.

The rest of you Obama supporters are apparently too ashamed of your candidate to spend much time posting here - and some of you have resorted to hiding behind other names. I really don't blame the "brains" behind the clones. If I was an Obama supporter, I would be embarrassed to draw attention to myself too.

They voted bush in after four years. Im sure they might as well vote obama back in.

I can look at every IP. Every username. No User that i can tell has started a second name. Now it would be easy to use a proxy or a IP Address changer to fool the system. But none of us liberals are that smart.

And you really think widemiddle is a Liberal really trying to post? Come on.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:They voted bush in after four years. Im sure they might as well vote obama back in.

I can look at every IP. Every username. No User that i can tell has started a second name. Now it would be easy to use a proxy or a IP Address changer to fool the system. But none of us liberals are that smart.

And you really think widemiddle is a Liberal really trying to post? Come on.
I have no idea. widemiddle only registered a few days ago, but if he was created by a conservative, then I hope that he comes to his senses and drops the charade - but like I said, it would make no sense for a Romney supporter to be creating clone accounts. We are many and you are few. Confusednicker: These idiot acts are really dragging down the quality of the website.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have no idea. widemiddle only registered a few days ago, but if he was created by a conservative, then I hope that he comes to his senses and drops the charade - but like I said, it would make no sense for a Romney supporter to be creating clone accounts. We are many and you are few. Confusednicker: These idiot acts are really dragging down the quality of the website.

Your many on here, Were many Nationally. Which is why Obama will win the election.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next